Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony just used your computer. What is the last site accessed?

Adachi

My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. The computer would have nicovideo.jp still up and running.

Edit: I mean what is the last site the pony accessed, not their reaction to the last site you accessed.

Edited by Princess of the Sun

Well, between AJ, Twilight, and Pinkie, I'm pretty sure the last site I accessed that I used to get to another forum...probably wouldn't be taken well with them.

It would most likely be >Clop.us (Don't let the name give you the wrong idea... because it not that kind of clop.)

And I won't mind if Fluttershy sees it... hopefully she doesn't do anything to my nations.

Erm, Twilight, what's with the knife... Put that down, please... No, Twilight, that's my computer. I need that! TWILIGHT! What'd you do that for?! Uh, Twilight, that's me. Don't point knives at people, it's not nice. Twilight... Stay away from me!

• Brohoof 2

Oh. In that case, I'm not sure. They're fictional characters in a real world. They'll probably want to know everything we know about them. That would mean a wiki or something. Of course, they'd have us Bronies to fill them in instead... So, fanfiction. Probably FimFiction. And Celestia help us if they find some of the stories we write...

Rarity would probably have tried to pull up some designers from our worlds and would be studying human style and anatomy and the like. Probably a page for a boutique, or ironically because she doesn't really know what's high end from a human point of view, Old Navy or something.

So Rainbow Dash  what did you look up on my computer ?  "OH HI I JUST WANTED TO download these awesome fast paced death metal artist gotta love Dying Fetus, Nile, and Satryicon !

Wow Rainbow Dash I didn't know you like heavier metal artists that 20%cooler in my book !

I think Derpy, Luna and Fluttershy would be alright... The last page I accessed was reddit and my front page is fairly clean. I unsubbed from /r/wtf and /r/funny so I don't think they'll come along anything traumatizing... Derpy would crash the browser (correction, flash would crash the browser), Luna would be trolling the comment sections on the front page and Fluttershy would be in /r/aww.

TV Tropes is the last website Rarity accessed after I left my computer to do other stuff.

I think Twilight Sparkle would enjoy TV Tropes, though. :P