Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Successful Business 1-1 RP

ParsoOfEquestria

"My sister isn't doing to well even with the money I helpped get, "Draco said as he gripped the counters his knuckles were white from the pressure. "I have to go there to discuss what I want to do," Draco said as he looked outside looking almost dead to the world.

Hunter put a hand on his shoulder

"I'll go with you"

as much as she didn't want to intrude on Draco's matters, she still wanted to go as emotional support if he needed it. something told her he may need it in this situation so regardless of what he said about her coming, she would anyway

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draco sighed as they got to the hospital. He looked at his little sister unconscious. Barely alive. If he had just done something more. Maybe donated more. Maybe then she could be awake and not inn pain. He looked almost lifeless. His knuckled white as a sheet as he gripped the rails on the hospital bed.

Draco sighed as they got to the hospital. He looked at his little sister unconscious. Barely alive. If he had just done something more. Maybe donated more. Maybe then she could be awake and not inn pain. He looked almost lifeless. His knuckled white as a sheet as he gripped the rails on the hospital bed.

Hunter held onto Draco, she barely even knew his sister, yet tears were streaming down her face. the heart monitor beeping indicating she was still alive. Hunter wanted to leave, the sight was just too much, but she also wanted to stay for Draco, her mind decided on the latter

"Mr. O'Malley, I'm Dr. Jameson, I've been her surgeon throughout her treatment. her condition is extremely critical, and I want to run by you what should be done. we can try to reoperate, however it only has a 20% success chance"

Hunter held onto Draco, she barely even knew his sister, yet tears were streaming down her face. the heart monitor beeping indicating she was still alive. Hunter wanted to leave, the sight was just too much, but she also wanted to stay for Draco, her mind decided on the latter

"Mr. O'Malley, I'm Dr. Jameson, I've been her surgeon throughout her treatment. her condition is extremely critical, and I want to run by you what should be done. we can try to reoperate, however it only has a 20% success chance"

"and the other?" Draco asked as his voice sounded almost hollow at the sound of it. He gingerly grabbed her hand. But then the heart moniter slowed down to a stop. "No damn it," Draco said as he looked at his sister. "No come back to me Crystal," Draco begged as tears were now in his eyes.

"and the other?" Draco asked as his voice sounded almost hollow at the sound of it. He gingerly grabbed her hand. But then the heart moniter slowed down to a stop. "No damn it," Draco said as he looked at his sister. "No come back to me Crystal," Draco begged as tears were now in his eyes.

a group of doctors hurried to the ward to try as hard as they could to keep her alive but after a while one of the doctors turned to Draco with the saddest expression on his face

"I'm sorry, theres nothing we can do"

tears began to pour out of Hunter's eyes as she held Draco close, knowing he could break down at any moment

a group of doctors hurried to the ward to try as hard as they could to keep her alive but after a while one of the doctors turned to Draco with the saddest expression on his face

"I'm sorry, theres nothing we can do"

tears began to pour out of Hunter's eyes as she held Draco close, knowing he could break down at any moment

Draco looked devastated when he heard that. He was listlessly walking to a window. He was alone. No family left. He looked completely broken by this revelation. Not the strong hopeful man he was when he first met his boss but now. To everyone he was a broken man.

Draco looked devastated when he heard that. He was listlessly walking to a window. He was alone. No family left. He looked completely broken by this revelation. Not the strong hopeful man he was when he first met his boss but now. To everyone he was a broken man.

Hunter hugged Draco and gave him a kiss on the cheek before burying her face into his shoulder

"may she ascend to the heavens"

she tried to console him as much as she could 

"she's free now"

looking Draco straight in the eyes, showing that she sincerely cared

Hunter hugged Draco and gave him a kiss on the cheek before burying her face into his shoulder

"may she ascend to the heavens"

she tried to console him as much as she could 

"she's free now"

looking Draco straight in the eyes, showing that she sincerely cared

Draco sat down into a chair as he grabbed his guitar. He began to play a song. More to himself more than anything. This was his way of dealing with loss. He began to play a sad tune of  remembrance. And of loss. He began to sing his voice carried his emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5eLHW9iy3o&hd=1

Draco sat down into a chair as he grabbed his guitar. He began to play a song. More to himself more than anything. This was his way of dealing with loss. He began to play a sad tune of  remembrance. And of loss. He began to sing his voice carried his emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5eLHW9iy3o&hd=1

Parso was pacing around the living room, his sleeves rolled up and his tie partly undone. Lotus sat on the couch in her robe, both waiting for Hunter and Draco to come back

"how is she?"

Hunter said nothing but dropped her head

"oh"

Lotus stood up and went straight to Draco

"she's at peace now. just know that we're your family now, anything you need, you come straight to us, ok darling?"

Parso was pacing around the living room, his sleeves rolled up and his tie partly undone. Lotus sat on the couch in her robe, both waiting for Hunter and Draco to come back

"how is she?"

Hunter said nothing but dropped her head

"oh"

Lotus stood up and went straight to Draco

"she's at peace now. just know that we're your family now, anything you need, you come straight to us, ok darling?"

Draco just sat down looking lost within his thoughts. He nodded robotically. Didn't he do everything right. He should have done more. HE SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE. He lost his little sister. Maybe he shouldn't have bought the car. He looked almost lifeless to others.

Draco just sat down looking lost within his thoughts. He nodded robotically. Didn't he do everything right. He should have done more. HE SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE. He lost his little sister. Maybe he shouldn't have bought the car. He looked almost lifeless to others.

Hunter sat down next to Draco, a hand on his shoulder. the room was in complete silence except for the grandfather clock in the corner ticking away every second. Parso and Lotus left the room to leave the young couple alone. Hunter held draco in a hug and softly cried onto his shoulder

Hunter sat down next to Draco, a hand on his shoulder. the room was in complete silence except for the grandfather clock in the corner ticking away every second. Parso and Lotus left the room to leave the young couple alone. Hunter held draco in a hug and softly cried onto his shoulder

Draco gently hugged her and just broke down right there and then. He cried. He finally let go of his emotions. His memories flooding his mind as he cried. He lost his sister. But he gained something else. He pulled away from her looking into her eyes. Then kissed her gently.

oOoOoOoO 3 weeks later OoOoOoOo

the day is calm Parso and Draco were sitting on a lake jetty casting in fishing lines

"you know, its been a while since I went fishing, I'm normally piled under work or no one I know is available to come with me"

he was too focused on his line to hear a car pulling up

"we brought some lunch"

Hunter walked down to the jetty whilst Lotus was setting up a picnic

"give us a minute, see if anything bites"

oOoOoOoO 3 weeks later OoOoOoOo

the day is calm Parso and Draco were sitting on a lake jetty casting in fishing lines

"you know, its been a while since I went fishing, I'm normally piled under work or no one I know is available to come with me"

he was too focused on his line to hear a car pulling up

"we brought some lunch"

Hunter walked down to the jetty whilst Lotus was setting up a picnic

"give us a minute, see if anything bites"

"Aye," Draco said almost over what happened. He smiled slightly as he gave his fiancé a passionate kiss. He playfully pinched her behind. He looked at her lovingly. She was his heart's delight. He sat down "How are you Hunter?" Draco asked as he sat back into his chair taking a drink of his beer.

"Aye," Draco said almost over what happened. He smiled slightly as he gave his fiancé a passionate kiss. He playfully pinched her behind. He looked at her lovingly. She was his heart's delight. He sat down "How are you Hunter?" Draco asked as he sat back into his chair taking a drink of his beer.

"I'm fine, I finally rearranged the furniture to how I like it at home"

all of a sudden, Parso felt the rod almost being snatched from his hands

"oh bloody hell!"

he stood up, winding and pulling the fishing rod back to try and catch whatever was on the other end

"what is this Moby Dick or something?!"

he laughed as he tugged on the line more. finally pulling up the line and revealing a decently sized fish

"you beauty! red snapper"

laughing at his catch he de-hooked it and placed it into a bucket of water

(edited)

"I'm fine, I finally rearranged the furniture to how I like it at home"

all of a sudden, Parso felt the rod almost being snatched from his hands

"oh bloody hell!"

he stood up, winding and pulling the fishing rod back to try and catch whatever was on the other end

"what is this Moby Dick or something?!"

he laughed as he tugged on the line more. finally pulling up the line and revealing a decently sized fish

"you beauty! red snapper"

laughing at his catch he de-hooked it and placed it into a bucket of water

Draco felt a tug on his rod. He was so glad he kept his cellphone in the car because just then he got pulled in before he could even say woah. He swam after the line seeing what it was. It was a huge cat fish. He pulled out his kukri knife from his boot. He cut the fish just deep enough for it to blood out. He pulled the now dead fish to the peer. "HOLY SHIT,"

Edited by dragon4111

Draco felt a tug on his rod. He was so glad he kept his cellphone in the car because just then he got pulled in before he could even say woah. He swam after the line seeing what it was. It was a huge cat fish. He pulled out his kukri knife from his boot. He cut the fish just deep enough for it to blood out. He pulled the now dead fish to the peer. "HOLY SHIT,"

Parso looked to his fish and then to Draco's feeling a little defeated

"ouch, Dad got one-upped!"

"that thing is bloody HUGE, Hunter grab the camera"

Hunter rand to the car, grabbing her camera and snapping a picture of it with Draco and Parso

"wait until we send this picture to the fishing club, watch them freak"

"baby, your clothes are wet and bloody. come on, I have a towel in the car"

Parso got up to join his wife on the picnic blanket for lunch while hunter took Draco to the trunk of her car

Parso looked to his fish and then to Draco's feeling a little defeated

"ouch, Dad got one-upped!"

"that thing is bloody HUGE, Hunter grab the camera"

Hunter rand to the car, grabbing her camera and snapping a picture of it with Draco and Parso

"wait until we send this picture to the fishing club, watch them freak"

"baby, your clothes are wet and bloody. come on, I have a towel in the car"

Parso got up to join his wife on the picnic blanket for lunch while hunter took Draco to the trunk of her car

"I'm sorry for saying this but no shit Hunter I got dragged by a monster cat fish," Draco said with abit of sarcasm to his voice. "And trust me I've seen bigger," Draco said simply. "A friend of mine once caught well you'd have to see it to believe it," Draco said as he took off his cloths. "like whhat you see Hunter?"

"I'm sorry for saying this but no shit Hunter I got dragged by a monster cat fish," Draco said with abit of sarcasm to his voice. "And trust me I've seen bigger," Draco said simply. "A friend of mine once caught well you'd have to see it to believe it," Draco said as he took off his cloths. "like whhat you see Hunter?"

Hunter giggled as she dried him off

"nothing I haven't seen before"

she poked him and stuck her tongue out at him before taking out some fresh clothes for Draco to change into

"get dressed, no need to parade around"

she laughed and then went to go join her family at the picnic blanket

Hunter giggled as she dried him off

"nothing I haven't seen before"

she poked him and stuck her tongue out at him before taking out some fresh clothes for Draco to change into

"get dressed, no need to parade around"

she laughed and then went to go join her family at the picnic blanket

Draco nodded as he put on his new cloths. "But that fish was quite large. Hmm wonder how much I can get if I can sell that fish on the market?" Draco asked as he thought to himself. He looked at Hunter over and gave a whistle. "Still very beautiful as ever my dear,'

Draco nodded as he put on his new cloths. "But that fish was quite large. Hmm wonder how much I can get if I can sell that fish on the market?" Draco asked as he thought to himself. He looked at Hunter over and gave a whistle. "Still very beautiful as ever my dear,'

lunch was over, everyone was full

"aah Darlin' your cooking cant be beat"

"so Draco, what will you do with that giant fish?"

Hunter asked, wondering what someone could actually do with something that big

"take it down to the fisherman's co-op they should buy it off you. take the pickup"

Parso said pulling keys out of his pocket to toss to Draco

lunch was over, everyone was full

"aah Darlin' your cooking cant be beat"

"so Draco, what will you do with that giant fish?"

Hunter asked, wondering what someone could actually do with something that big

"take it down to the fisherman's co-op they should buy it off you. take the pickup"

Parso said pulling keys out of his pocket to toss to Draco

Draco chuckled slightly as he caught the keys. "Of course," Draco said with a grin. "Care to come along Hunter?" Draco asked as he smiled gently. He playfully groped Hunter as he then planted a passionate kiss on her." Mia Amore," Draco said as he looked at her.

Draco chuckled slightly as he caught the keys. "Of course," Draco said with a grin. "Care to come along Hunter?" Draco asked as he smiled gently. He playfully groped Hunter as he then planted a passionate kiss on her." Mia Amore," Draco said as he looked at her.

"sure, I'll come along"

Hunter went to the pickup and climbed into the passenger seat, while Parso helped Draco carry the fish over to the tray and covered it over

"you might want to get some ice on that right away. they should sell it down at the gas station"