private Successful Business 1-1 RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Hunter smiled and jumped into his arms

"finally!"

the curiosity burning to find out what the ring was for 

"its been killing me all day, the ring, what is it for?"

Lotus walked into the foyer, she wanted to know what it was for as well

"hunter, maybe let Draco get dressed before nagging him"

Draco chuckled at the question. he said simply "A proposal simple as that," Draco said as he looked into Hunter's eyes gently "I wouldn't be me if I didn't do it my way now shoud I?" Draco said as he kissed Hunter's hand gently as he pulled her into his lap. "So do you like the view my dear?"

ParsoOfEquestria

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draco chuckled at the question. he said simply "A proposal simple as that," Draco said as he looked into Hunter's eyes gently "I wouldn't be me if I didn't do it my way now shoud I?" Draco said as he kissed Hunter's hand gently as he pulled her into his lap. "So do you like the view my dear?"

ParsoOfEquestria

"a proposal? you mean you want me to be...?"

excitement filled her eyes as she gazed into his. she couldn't believe this was happening to her, her heart could melt right now. Lotus sat at the other end of the room, she couldn't believe what was happening either. her daughter getting proposed to

"a proposal? you mean you want me to be...?"

excitement filled her eyes as she gazed into his. she couldn't believe this was happening to her, her heart could melt right now. Lotus sat at the other end of the room, she couldn't believe what was happening either. her daughter getting proposed to

"Aye I want you to be my bride," Draco said as he held her in his arms. He was humming a slight song into her ear.  He then began to sing softly into her ear gently. After the song though he whispered into her ear "Love can make both kings and Vagabonds to kneel on their knees,"

"Aye I want you to be my bride," Draco said as he held her in his arms. He was humming a slight song into her ear.  He then began to sing softly into her ear gently. After the song though he whispered into her ear "Love can make both kings and Vagabonds to kneel on their knees,"

"YES!"

Hunter screamed in excitement she quickly kissed Draco, tears of joy were streaming down her face. Lotus got up and hugged her with a smile on her face

"congratulations, Hunter"

"mom, you don't sound surprised"

"who do you think he asked if he could propose to you?"

"you knew all along?"

"I wanted Draco to tell you"

"oh nevermind, I'M GETTING MARRIED!"

"YES!"

Hunter screamed in excitement she quickly kissed Draco, tears of joy were streaming down her face. Lotus got up and hugged her with a smile on her face

"congratulations, Hunter"

"mom, you don't sound surprised"

"who do you think he asked if he could propose to you?"

"you knew all along?"

"I wanted Draco to tell you"

"oh nevermind, I'M GETTING MARRIED!"

Draco chuckled as he looked at Hunter bouncing around. "Oh boy it's like I lit a fire of passion in her again," Draco whispered jokingly. He smiled as he could see Hunter bouncing around. "Oh we also have a new employee," Draco asked as he smiled as he checked Hunter out.

Draco chuckled as he looked at Hunter bouncing around. "Oh boy it's like I lit a fire of passion in her again," Draco whispered jokingly. He smiled as he could see Hunter bouncing around. "Oh we also have a new employee," Draco asked as he smiled as he checked Hunter out.

"so now Dad has you hiring people?"

she giggled, still on her emotional high of just being engaged

"anyway, who is it and what are they doing in the company?"

she asked wanting to know about his day in the process. her heart was still rapidly beating like a jackhammer

"so now Dad has you hiring people?"

she giggled, still on her emotional high of just being engaged

"anyway, who is it and what are they doing in the company?"

she asked wanting to know about his day in the process. her heart was still rapidly beating like a jackhammer

"Someone call Miss Sparks. Have you heard of her my dear?" Draco asked and he sighed "Nope won her in a bet. My job was on the line we won but barely. Heh there is a reason why I am a good hunter I just don't want to get into it okay my dear," Draco said then whispered tenderly into her ear "You are my heart's delight Hunter,"

"Someone call Miss Sparks. Have you heard of her my dear?" Draco asked and he sighed "Nope won her in a bet. My job was on the line we won but barely. Heh there is a reason why I am a good hunter I just don't want to get into it okay my dear," Draco said then whispered tenderly into her ear "You are my heart's delight Hunter,"

"ugh, Krista Sparks? they say that companies don't hire her for her intelligence, which mind you, is as big as a peanut"

she hugged him and whispered into his ear

"if she tries anything, you let me know right away. I have was of sorting bitches out. and check under your desk before you sit down everytime" 

"ugh, Krista Sparks? they say that companies don't hire her for her intelligence, which mind you, is as big as a peanut"

she hugged him and whispered into his ear

"if she tries anything, you let me know right away. I have was of sorting bitches out. and check under your desk before you sit down everytime" 

Draco smiled playfully "Surely you want to be under my desk," Draco said playfully into Hunter's ear. "Heh but aye I'll do that my dear sweet lady," Draco said as he playfully smack her perfectly shape arse cheek. "Don't worry about me my dear I'm completely loyal to you,"

(edited)

Draco smiled playfully "Surely you want to be under my desk," Draco said playfully into Hunter's ear. "Heh but aye I'll do that my dear sweet lady," Draco said as he playfully smack her perfectly shape arse cheek. "Don't worry about me my dear I'm completely loyal to you,"

"I know you are, baby. I'm just worried she'll try anything on you is all"

Parso walked through the door shortly after

"hunter, good news. your apartment is fixed and able to move back into tomorrow, the insurance payed for the broken stuff as well so theres no worries there"

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

"I know you are, baby. I'm just worried she'll try anything on you is all"

Parso walked through the door shortly after

"hunter, good news. your apartment is fixed and able to move back into tomorrow, the insurance payed for the broken stuff as well so theres no worries there"

"Heh I'd rather you be under my desk," Draco whispered into his fiancee's ear. "Heh Well that's wonderful boss," Draco said. "And what with that idiot out of the way let's hope this will be good. Now Hunter you have something to say to your daddy dearest?" Draco asked abit jokingly.

"Heh I'd rather you be under my desk," Draco whispered into his fiancee's ear. "Heh Well that's wonderful boss," Draco said. "And what with that idiot out of the way let's hope this will be good. Now Hunter you have something to say to your daddy dearest?" Draco asked abit jokingly.

"yes I do"

Hunter looked to her father with the biggest smile on her face

"Draco asked me to marry him"

she held out her hand to show him the ring

"what're you trying to make me feel more old?"

he hugged his daughter

"my little girl's getting married"

"d-dad are you crying?"

"no, its the pollen from the garden"

"yes I do"

Hunter looked to her father with the biggest smile on her face

"Draco asked me to marry him"

she held out her hand to show him the ring

"what're you trying to make me feel more old?"

he hugged his daughter

"my little girl's getting married"

"d-dad are you crying?"

"no, its the pollen from the garden"

"There's no pollen in here boss," Draco said abit sarcastically. "Shutting up," Draco quickly said as he sat down onto a couch. He really should have kept his mouth shut. That was one of his problems. He rolled his eyes at himself as he sighed "My bad but I am abit sarcastic sometimes,"

"There's no pollen in here boss," Draco said abit sarcastically. "Shutting up," Draco quickly said as he sat down onto a couch. He really should have kept his mouth shut. That was one of his problems. He rolled his eyes at himself as he sighed "My bad but I am abit sarcastic sometimes,"

Draco's little remark made Hunter laugh

"don't worry, pollen is always the excuse if he goes teary eyed. should have seen him at my graduation ceremony"

"Hunter, don't tell him that, as much as he's my son-in-law to be, he's also my co-worker"

Parso walked away to his office laughing

Draco's little remark made Hunter laugh

"don't worry, pollen is always the excuse if he goes teary eyed. should have seen him at my graduation ceremony"

"Hunter, don't tell him that, as much as he's my son-in-law to be, he's also my co-worker"

Parso walked away to his office laughing

Draco then grined "Really now. Count me curious on it dear," Draco said as he walked behind his lady friend and whispers into her ear huskily. "Tell me what happened during your graduation part," he nibbled on her ear playfully. He also groped her playfully.

Draco then grined "Really now. Count me curious on it dear," Draco said as he walked behind his lady friend and whispers into her ear huskily. "Tell me what happened during your graduation part," he nibbled on her ear playfully. He also groped her playfully.

Hunter bit her lip at Draco's gestures, before looking to her mom who was too focused in a book

"not here"

she whispered back to him. she walked over to the kitchen and poured a couple glasses of water

"theres not much to say about my graduation, one like any other. Dad was only crying as to how grown up I was"

Hunter bit her lip at Draco's gestures, before looking to her mom who was too focused in a book

"not here"

she whispered back to him. she walked over to the kitchen and poured a couple glasses of water

"theres not much to say about my graduation, one like any other. Dad was only crying as to how grown up I was"

Draco pinched her through her cloths playfully. "So how do you feel getting married to me?" Draco asked as he continued to whisper into her ear huskily. He nibbled onto your neck gently. Kissing her neck then nibbled on her ear. He poked her sides playfully.

Draco pinched her through her cloths playfully. "So how do you feel getting married to me?" Draco asked as he continued to whisper into her ear huskily. He nibbled onto your neck gently. Kissing her neck then nibbled on her ear. He poked her sides playfully.

"I-I can't believe it, I'm overjoyed. I love you so much"

she kissed him before resting her head onto his shoulder and snuggled him

"and you gotten on well with my family, what more could I ask for?"

she giggled

"my hearts thumping like a herd of elephants right now"

"I-I can't believe it, I'm overjoyed. I love you so much"

she kissed him before resting her head onto his shoulder and snuggled him

"and you gotten on well with my family, what more could I ask for?"

she giggled

"my hearts thumping like a herd of elephants right now"

Draco smacked her ass playfully. "How's that?" Draco asked as he stuck his tongue out playfully. he held her close to him. He nibbled on her neck gently and affectionately. He smiled at her. "Heh i love how you feel my dear I love everything about you my dear lass,"

Draco smacked her ass playfully. "How's that?" Draco asked as he stuck his tongue out playfully. he held her close to him. He nibbled on her neck gently and affectionately. He smiled at her. "Heh i love how you feel my dear I love everything about you my dear lass,"

"I know you do, why would you want to marry me if you didn't"

Hunter giggled at her little joke. she heard the doorbell chime and walked to see who it was

"My little Hunter!"

"Aunt Aloe!"

she hugged her aunt before inviting her inside. aloe noticing the ring on her finger

"has your dad been spoiling you again?"

"no..."

she walked back to Draco, held his hand and brought him along

"this is Draco, my fiance"

"I know you do, why would you want to marry me if you didn't"

Hunter giggled at her little joke. she heard the doorbell chime and walked to see who it was

"My little Hunter!"

"Aunt Aloe!"

she hugged her aunt before inviting her inside. aloe noticing the ring on her finger

"has your dad been spoiling you again?"

"no..."

she walked back to Draco, held his hand and brought him along

"this is Draco, my fiance"

Draco smiled as he waved at Aloe. He held Hunter from behind Kissing her neck gently. "So yes I'm Draco O'Malley," he said introducing himself to Hunter's aunt. He smiled charmingly at her. "Hmm do I have tomorrow off or do I have to work it's sometimes hard for me to remember,"

Draco smiled as he waved at Aloe. He held Hunter from behind Kissing her neck gently. "So yes I'm Draco O'Malley," he said introducing himself to Hunter's aunt. He smiled charmingly at her. "Hmm do I have tomorrow off or do I have to work it's sometimes hard for me to remember,"

"My little Hunter's getting married"

she hugged her niece. little did Draco know, Parso was walking past

"tomorrow's a normal day, however, I will give you tomorrow off if and only if you help Hunter, move back into her apartment"

he said before walking upstairs

"My little Hunter's getting married"

she hugged her niece. little did Draco know, Parso was walking past

"tomorrow's a normal day, however, I will give you tomorrow off if and only if you help Hunter, move back into her apartment"

he said before walking upstairs

"Heh of course I'll help her move in what kind of...." Draco was saying as he heard his cell phone ringing. Draco answered it "Hello...yeah...Yeah...How is she?" Draco asked as his voice started to crack slightly. "I see," Draco said as he began to breath heavily. "I see..thanks for keeping me updated on her condition,"

"Heh of course I'll help her move in what kind of...." Draco was saying as he heard his cell phone ringing. Draco answered it "Hello...yeah...Yeah...How is she?" Draco asked as his voice started to crack slightly. "I see," Draco said as he began to breath heavily. "I see..thanks for keeping me updated on her condition,"

Hunter realized something didn't feel right about the call and brought Draco into the kitchen to sit down

"whats happening, baby?"

she asked him, wanting to support him no matter what was going on. knowing that they couldn't be bothered in the kitchen alone

Hunter realized something didn't feel right about the call and brought Draco into the kitchen to sit down

"whats happening, baby?"

she asked him, wanting to support him no matter what was going on. knowing that they couldn't be bothered in the kitchen alone

"My sister isn't doing to well even with the money I helpped get, "Draco said as he gripped the counters his knuckles were white from the pressure. "I have to go there to discuss what I want to do," Draco said as he looked outside looking almost dead to the world.