Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Successful Business 1-1 RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Draco laughed slightly as he looked at her gently.He smiled at her gently. He rubbed her back. "Aren't you glad I brought those condoms along?" Draco asked with a smirk on his face looking almost smug about it. He snickered slightly as he relaxed finally.

Hunter giggled

"well, it was either that or a morning-after I have in the kitchen"

she yawned before snuggling up to Draco

"I'm tired, I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight"

kissing him once more before resting her head on his chest and drifting off to her slumber

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter giggled

"well, it was either that or a morning-after I have in the kitchen"

she yawned before snuggling up to Draco

"I'm tired, I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight"

kissing him once more before resting her head on his chest and drifting off to her slumber

Draco chuckled as he began to fall asleep with one of his arms through her. He hummed as he fell asleep. He enjoyed her company immensely. He smiled at her gently as the next morning came. He sighed as he awoke early. "Time to wake up and get dress for work," Draco thought.

Draco chuckled as he began to fall asleep with one of his arms through her. He hummed as he fell asleep. He enjoyed her company immensely. He smiled at her gently as the next morning came. He sighed as he awoke early. "Time to wake up and get dress for work," Draco thought.

Hunter awoke when she couldn't feel Draco's body heat

"good morning. sleep well?"

she asked before yawning and rubbing her eyes to wake up properly, she climbed out of bed and put on a dressing gown and walked to the kitchen to turn the coffee machine on

Hunter awoke when she couldn't feel Draco's body heat

"good morning. sleep well?"

she asked before yawning and rubbing her eyes to wake up properly, she climbed out of bed and put on a dressing gown and walked to the kitchen to turn the coffee machine on

"Morning," Draco said as he placed down two plates of bacon,waffles, eggs,hash browns with a side of french toast, and finally sausage. He smiled at her as she put on the coffee. "Here's breakfast for you and I milady," Draco said as he looked at the lass with a gentle glint in his eyes.

"Morning," Draco said as he placed down two plates of bacon,waffles, eggs,hash browns with a side of french toast, and finally sausage. He smiled at her as she put on the coffee. "Here's breakfast for you and I milady," Draco said as he looked at the lass with a gentle glint in his eyes.

Hunter smiled as she poured two cups of coffee and set one next to Draco's plate

"mmm looks good"

she said before taking a bite of her food and realizing it tasted as good as it looked

"tastes good too"

looking at the clock, she realized it was only 7:30 and Draco started at 9 so they still had time to themselves

Hunter smiled as she poured two cups of coffee and set one next to Draco's plate

"mmm looks good"

she said before taking a bite of her food and realizing it tasted as good as it looked

"tastes good too"

looking at the clock, she realized it was only 7:30 and Draco started at 9 so they still had time to themselves

Draco smiled as he looked at the lady. "Hmm why don't you go full time?" Draco asked as he looked at her with his silver eyes. Silver eyes was something of an oddity to some but fascinating to others. "Well you don't have to tell me if you don't want to you know," Draco said.

Draco smiled as he looked at the lady. "Hmm why don't you go full time?" Draco asked as he looked at her with his silver eyes. Silver eyes was something of an oddity to some but fascinating to others. "Well you don't have to tell me if you don't want to you know," Draco said.

"what, in a city like Canterlot? its too easy to get swallowed into the personality-less drone that you see everywhere out there, I at least want to keep my integrity"

Hunter replied before finishing off her breakfast and taking her plate to the sink to wash

"what, in a city like Canterlot? its too easy to get swallowed into the personality-less drone that you see everywhere out there, I at least want to keep my integrity"

Hunter replied before finishing off her breakfast and taking her plate to the sink to wash

(Been busy)

"Eh I'm more of a country boy me self you know," Draco said as he looked at the lass with a chuckled.  He chuckled as he looked out the window. He noticed the time "Time for work," Draco said as he stood up. "Want me to drive you to your work?" Draco asked as he smiled.

(Been busy)

"Eh I'm more of a country boy me self you know," Draco said as he looked at the lass with a chuckled.  He chuckled as he looked out the window. He noticed the time "Time for work," Draco said as he stood up. "Want me to drive you to your work?" Draco asked as he smiled.

"I don't start until later, plus as you can see, the only thing I have on is this gown"

she giggled before pecking him on the lips and waving goodbye to him

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Parso pulled up into his parking spot in his Cadillac Sixteen. closing and locking his door, he noticed Draco park close by

"glad to see you're punctual"

"I don't start until later, plus as you can see, the only thing I have on is this gown"

she giggled before pecking him on the lips and waving goodbye to him

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Parso pulled up into his parking spot in his Cadillac Sixteen. closing and locking his door, he noticed Draco park close by

"glad to see you're punctual"

Draco shrugged "I got the promotion because I was a good worker. Why stop now when I'm at the top?" Draco asked as he got out of his old rust bucket. "Cripes going to need a new car. Maybe a nice Lamborghini. Why the look? I've always wanted one of those. and a friend of mine is going to give me his for a good amount. it will need work on though,"

Draco shrugged "I got the promotion because I was a good worker. Why stop now when I'm at the top?" Draco asked as he got out of his old rust bucket. "Cripes going to need a new car. Maybe a nice Lamborghini. Why the look? I've always wanted one of those. and a friend of mine is going to give me his for a good amount. it will need work on though,"

"thats the kind of spirit I need!"

Parso encouraged before looking towards Draco's beaten up car; scratched paint, dented sides, and the occasional spot of rust

well, as long as it goes, thats important. but work hard enough, and you wouldn't even remember you owned one of these things"

"thats the kind of spirit I need!"

Parso encouraged before looking towards Draco's beaten up car; scratched paint, dented sides, and the occasional spot of rust

well, as long as it goes, thats important. but work hard enough, and you wouldn't even remember you owned one of these things"

"That's true," Draco said as he looked to the sky. He hummed to himself as he tapped out the beat. Draco remembered the time he went fishing with his little sister. It brought a slight tear to his eye which he hid from sight. He smiled a small smile at the memory.

Parso led Draco up to the top floor and to his new office

"here you go, your very own office, take some time to get settled into it. and if you need anything, just page Gina"

Parso turned around to leave Draco in his office to get settled

"oh and I have the french military minister coming for a meeting later, be sure to pop in so I can introduce you"

Parso led Draco up to the top floor and to his new office

"here you go, your very own office, take some time to get settled into it. and if you need anything, just page Gina"

Parso turned around to leave Draco in his office to get settled

"oh and I have the french military minister coming for a meeting later, be sure to pop in so I can introduce you"

"Huh well then I better touch up on my French then eh?" Draco asked with a smiled. He sat at his new desk as looked over his new computer. "Hmm the it guys could use new computers," Draco said then sighed. "Damn it Bill," Draco muttered as he stood up. He had checked his employee database and saw one of the employee's ooking frantic. "I know that look," Draco said as he stood up.

(edited)

"Huh well then I better touch up on my French then eh?" Draco asked with a smiled. He sat at his new desk as looked over his new computer. "Hmm the it guys could use new computers," Draco said then sighed. "Damn it Bill," Draco muttered as he stood up. He had checked his employee database and saw one of the employee's ooking frantic. "I know that look," Draco said as he stood up.

Parso sat in his office and waited for his guest to arrive. after a while Gina let him know they were here, two men walked into his office

"hello, and welcome to my company"

he shook both mens hands. one of the companion turned to the minister and spoke something in french before the minister replied in the same language. the translator turned back to parso

"I am pleased you could allow me to come and see my order in the making"

"absolutely, anything for my government customers. I want to make sure you get what you pay for"

another round of french words

"may I see the manufacture line?"

"of course, come with me"

Parso turned to press a pager on his desk for Draco to come

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

Parso sat in his office and waited for his guest to arrive. after a while Gina let him know they were here, two men walked into his office

"hello, and welcome to my company"

he shook both mens hands. one of the companion turned to the minister and spoke something in french before the minister replied in the same language. the translator turned back to parso

"I am pleased you could allow me to come and see my order in the making"

"absolutely, anything for my government customers. I want to make sure you get what you pay for"

another round of french words

"may I see the manufacture line?"

Parso turned to press a pager on his desk for Draco to come

Draco arrived back quickly almost out of break. "Ah sorry I hope I'm not late boss. I needed to help Bill out again. Third time this week," Draco muttered the last part. Then Draco turned to the minister and said in french "Hello," He sighed slightly remembering that atleast.

(Purple will be french)

Draco arrived back quickly almost out of break. "Ah sorry I hope I'm not late boss. I needed to help Bill out again. Third time this week," Draco muttered the last part. Then Draco turned to the minister and said in french "Hello," He sighed slightly remembering that atleast.

(Purple will be french)

"Minister, allow me to introduce you to my new Vice President, Draco O'Malley"

both men shook the VP's hand. and the minister spoke for the translator to recite it again in english

"it is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. O'Malley"

"gentlemen, shall we see the manufacture line?"

Parso led the men out of his office and to the manufacture floor

"Minister, allow me to introduce you to my new Vice President, Draco O'Malley"

both men shook the VP's hand. and the minister spoke for the translator to recite it again in english

"it is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. O'Malley"

"gentlemen, shall we see the manufacture line?"

Parso led the men out of his office and to the manufacture floor

"Pleased to meet you," Draco said as he struggled abit in his French. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll keep my mouth shut so I don't embarrass you boss man," Draco said jokingly as he rolled his shoulders. "Now then I really hope my friends in shipping are doing there jobs," Draco thought to himself.

"Pleased to meet you," Draco said as he struggled abit in his French. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll keep my mouth shut so I don't embarrass you boss man," Draco said jokingly as he rolled his shoulders. "Now then I really hope my friends in shipping are doing there jobs," Draco thought to himself.

"well, Draco if you feel like you still need to do some work, then you're excused, I'll carry on from here"

he turned back to the Minister

"as you can see, your order as we speak is being manufactured and tested. we expect to be finished by the end of the week"

"I would like to try one for myself"

Parso took them down to the testing range and gave them all ear protectors and led him to one ready to use. after the minister tested and was satisfied he turned and shook Parso's hand

"thank you for allowing me to come and see this for myself"

"thats not a problem, the pleasure is all mine"

the men soon left and parso went back to his office

"well, Draco if you feel like you still need to do some work, then you're excused, I'll carry on from here"

he turned back to the Minister

"as you can see, your order as we speak is being manufactured and tested. we expect to be finished by the end of the week"

"I would like to try one for myself"

Parso took them down to the testing range and gave them all ear protectors and led him to one ready to use. after the minister tested and was satisfied he turned and shook Parso's hand

"thank you for allowing me to come and see this for myself"

"thats not a problem, the pleasure is all mine"

the men soon left and parso went back to his office

Draco followed He smiled slightly then sighed. "Hold it sir," Draco said as he grabbed one of the guns and inspected it closely. "This one was put together wrong. Boss man I think we have a spy amongst our staff," Draco said "What type of gun are you looking for minister?" Draco asked the translator.

Draco followed He smiled slightly then sighed. "Hold it sir," Draco said as he grabbed one of the guns and inspected it closely. "This one was put together wrong. Boss man I think we have a spy amongst our staff," Draco said "What type of gun are you looking for minister?" Draco asked the translator.

"wait a minute, give me that?"

Parso took the gun and inspected it

"someone's been lazy assing the manufacture line again. my apologies, minister, I will have your entire shipment checked before delivery"

"just as well, Mr. Incendiare. I do not want to have paid for useless firearms for our military"

"Draco, could you look over the employee performance reports of the manufacture floor and see if you can spot whoever made this?"

Parso turned back to the minister

"thats all I can show you so far, Minister, I will handle the mistakes that were caused and deliver fully functional models"

"thank you once again. we must take our leave"

"wait a minute, give me that?"

Parso took the gun and inspected it

"someone's been lazy assing the manufacture line again. my apologies, minister, I will have your entire shipment checked before delivery"

"just as well, Mr. Incendiare. I do not want to have paid for useless firearms for our military"

"Draco, could you look over the employee performance reports of the manufacture floor and see if you can spot whoever made this?"

Parso turned back to the minister

"thats all I can show you so far, Minister, I will handle the mistakes that were caused and deliver fully functional models"

"thank you once again. we must take our leave"

Draco smiled slightly. "I might know," Draco said as he looked at the gun. He smiled as he quickly left. Then came back with a more exceptional gun of the same model. "Here," Draco said handing the gun to the minister. "I think I did a pretty good job putting together that one. Yes Mr. Parso I went into different departments learning how to do things. I wanted to make sure everything was okay. So I found it odd one of the employees looked suspicious snooping around after hours. So here you go minister a working gun of the same model. Careful though I think I added a special barrel for a .700 Nitro. So do becareful. Fired one and the kick back hit me right in the nose breaking it,"

Draco smiled slightly. "I might know," Draco said as he looked at the gun. He smiled as he quickly left. Then came back with a more exceptional gun of the same model. "Here," Draco said handing the gun to the minister. "I think I did a pretty good job putting together that one. Yes Mr. Parso I went into different departments learning how to do things. I wanted to make sure everything was okay. So I found it odd one of the employees looked suspicious snooping around after hours. So here you go minister a working gun of the same model. Careful though I think I added a special barrel for a .700 Nitro. So do becareful. Fired one and the kick back hit me right in the nose breaking it,"

the minister was about to leave but turned around to see what Draco had for him. he took the gun and tested it once more

"I appreciate this weapon, but I've already placed the orders for M4A2 rifles. thank you anyway, Mister O'malley. however gentlemen, I'm running on a tight schedule and must go"

the minister was about to leave but turned around to see what Draco had for him. he took the gun and tested it once more

"I appreciate this weapon, but I've already placed the orders for M4A2 rifles. thank you anyway, Mister O'malley. however gentlemen, I'm running on a tight schedule and must go"

"Alright then," Draco said as he was glad that the last round was the .700 Nitro. "Eh heh sorry about that boss. Just wanted to make sure that he left with a good impression of the company," he said as he scratched the back of his head. "So yeah I'll see about the spy boss but later,"

"Alright then," Draco said as he was glad that the last round was the .700 Nitro. "Eh heh sorry about that boss. Just wanted to make sure that he left with a good impression of the company," he said as he scratched the back of his head. "So yeah I'll see about the spy boss but later,"

"where can I find more guys like you?"

Parso laughed

"you may have just saved the order. but of course we still need to find whoever messed up our shipment"

he went back up to his office and sat at his desk, filling out some documents he had and occasionally looking at the photo of his family to cheer him up