Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zecora Deserves A Full Episode in Season 5...

Carbon Maestro

The title says it all.

zecoracommission.png

She’s so underrated it’s crazy why there isn’t much on her in Season 4. Her screentime this season is short! There’s just so much to talk about (her homeland, how she learned her magic, knowledge).

It's definitely something that just NEEDS to be explored. Do it DHX. Make a episode of Zecora's homeland and bring Zecora along. Oh man I'm totally up for that idea.

• Brohoof 11

I'm so down with that. There's so much that needs to be told about her character. Where did she come from? How and why did she come to ponyville? Why is she like, the only Zebra? What's with the rhymes? Why so many questions?

I'd prefer to see her more often, so we can discover her character bit by bit.

A full episode... It's risky, it can be boring if it focuses only on her.

Edited by Blobulle

I must say, that would be amazing! Maybe she's traveling to her homeland with The Mane 6 and they run into other stuff.. like a rhino tribe or a lion pride. (Yes, I know I said tribe, but its a TV show, remember?) And they all have to use their talents to help out, and then at the end we meet Zecora's family... yeah, then they travel back and stuff. END OF EPISODE.

(edited)

Imagine if the main 6 visited Zecora's homeland. Then they can really go all Lion King on it!

I'm picturing the song Circle of Life in this hypothetical episode now. Such a good song back in the days when Disney songs were good.

Edited by Carbon Maestro

She is a very strong character but is used as a problem solver. What kind of problem would you give her for a whole episode that the ponies would not be able to resolve?

• Brohoof 1

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

There is so much we don't know about Zecora.  Where did she grow up?  Why did she leave?  How did she learn so much about potions and magical creatures?  Is she black with white stripes or white with black stripes?

I like our local zebra, I do. But no. Too much time is getting shoved at the cmc, too afford a back-background pony "her ow episode". We lose focus on the mane6 any more then we have, we lose the show. Next we will see spitefires fillyhood or Derpy at her fancannon job..both cool if flashs, but you eat to much cake you get sick of it.

I understnd your desire and want, but please no.

Zecora is Twilight Sparkle's stand in.

Pink Stripes - A sequel to A Friend in Deed. Pinkie Pie starts meddling in the Zecora's personal life. Soon the others get swept up in it and drive Zecora up a wall.

Edited by Singe

Even if she doesn't get her full episode, I at least want to see her more often.

She's a favorite character of mine, so a full episode would be amazing. I don't know if that's going to happen or not though.

We need moar zebras in general.

Rainbow Falls gave us moar griffons, after all.

P.S.,

The griffons and Derpy were the only good things about that piece of s***.

Edited by A.V.

An episode focusing on zebras - I'd love to see one!
More zebras in regular episodes - I'm against, Zebras don't fit to Equestria (if it means the country) much, not their environment. But some rare cameos of other zebras than Zecora would be fine.

I agree. Give Zecora an episode about her homeland, how and where she learned about natural remedies and potions, also let's learn more about zebras in general in the show.

I totally agree, Zecora's one of the most underrated characters on the show. Her character has so much potential yet is so unexplored. I'd really like to learn more about her origins, and zebras in Equestria in general.

Edited by Frostgage

I totally agree, Zecora's one of the most underrated characters on the show. Her character has so much potential yet is so unexplored. I'd really like to learn more about her origins, and zebras in Equestria in general.

I guess I could say that I want a Zebra episode, partly because they seem to come from a country like Equestria but with different cultural stuff. It'd be interesting if an episode was centered of the group going to some exotic land.

• Brohoof 1