Scootaloo Fan Club!

Mercury Crescendo

No, no I do not.

Yes, I live a sad lonely existence with no Scootaloo merchandise to my name.

But as soon as I am able to get something, I will. You can never have enough Scootaloo in your life.

I'll have to get something if they ever make a piece of Scootaloo merchandise I actually like. So far... I'm not a fan, but if other people like what they have of her so far, then that's cool too.

My dream item would be a Scootaloo toy with her scooter, now that would be crunk.

• Brohoof 2

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

As my name implies, I belong in said fan club  B)

scootaloo___head_tilt_by_creshosk-d45njz

176439_UNOPT_rainbow-dash_animated_scoot

tumblr_m873a1b0Bl1rcjmu8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m4b5hqwQYw1r7mak7.gif

Scootaloo-scooter-animation.gif

Scoots needs more love, she needs more awesome fan art!

scootaloo__by_knifeh-d5ejugj.jpg

• Brohoof 2

8r6aiHM.png

And you know the best part about Scoots not being able to fly, at least not yet, is the fact that we shall always have a constant supply of amazing fan fics about her learning to fly! ^_^

i_ll_fly_higher__scootaloo_s_theme__by_s

• Brohoof 1

8r6aiHM.png

Yep she has been the pony in in most of the avatars and sigs i made maybe wheb i stop being lazy I'll post some

This is not mine, found it randomly couldnt find artist to credit it

post-16202-0-30380500-1398793779_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 2

stscreamsig3_zps17b6cf69.png

^^ avatar and sig by me

Want a Reaper made Sig?Go here http://mlpforums.com/topic/75308-sigs-i-made-to-share-with-everyone/?p=1907748

Voted best Scootaloo fan

I hope that one day Scootaloo will fly. It doesn't matter how, either through her wings finally working, some sort of rocket-powered scooter contraption or whatever, that would be an awesome moment.

FlABmbf.png

• Brohoof 3

I hope that one day Scootaloo will fly. It doesn't matter how, either through her wings finally working, some sort of rocket-powered scooter contraption or whatever, that would be an awesome moment.

img-2583343-1-FlABmbf.png

I so agree with you bro, the moment that Scoots flies, is the moment when I burst out in tears of joy!

i__ll_fly_higher_by_doodle__bug-d5hrzov.

• Brohoof 1

8r6aiHM.png

Scootaloo isn't a chicken.

Cause he didn't cross the road!

All right but in all seriousness go scoots.

Also I ride a scooter so I'm like scoots in a way.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it save equistria with its five candy coloured friends and shoot rainbows at bad guys using their necklaces and tiara unless you're celestia
Also if your not familiar with the count to one million post then check out our welcoming cheer!
http://mlpforums.com/topic/69955-count-to-one-million/page-1188
Just scroll to the bottom and it'll be there

This seems like a pretty unpopular opinion, but Scoots is the cutest filly ever

Scootaloo_offering_help_S1E24.png

that's why I responded her when I made an old topic asking which pony would hate you if you ended in Equestria, because when she puts those cute ayes from above, I wouldn't resist being sappy with her

:lol:  

• Brohoof 4

img-2932814-1-Siggy_zps681ace54.png

It would be great to see scootaloo fly, but in my opinion she doesnt need to to be the best pony. overcoming disability to make the best out of her situtation in life thats the best right there

stscreamsig3_zps17b6cf69.png

^^ avatar and sig by me

Want a Reaper made Sig?Go here http://mlpforums.com/topic/75308-sigs-i-made-to-share-with-everyone/?p=1907748

Voted best Scootaloo fan

I will just leave this badass image here! :yay:

we_have_to_save_sweetie_belle_by_axlewol

• Brohoof 4

8r6aiHM.png