Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike singing the Cloudsdale Anthem

Scootie

68 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like watching Spike sing the Cloudsdale anthem?

• Yes, it was hilarious!
    • It was OK, did really care
    • No, it was a bit cringeworthy
    • I hated that moment, couldn't stomach watching it!

It was cringe worthy, but it's okay, as it was their intention anyway. I mean, it's not usual for me to feel bad for  the public embarrassment   of a fictional character, and that's a success in my opinion

I found it hilarious. I especially loved Pinkie Pie exclaiming "nailed it!" at the end. I agree with those who state that it helps you feel for him so when he does redeem himself it has all the more impact.

I found it hilarious. I especially loved Pinkie Pie exclaiming "nailed it!" at the end. I agree with those who state that it helps you feel for him so when he does redeem himself it has all the more impact.

It was kind of funny towards the end but not exploding laughter funny. You want to see bad? Check this out.

So there's a YouTube channel that exists for "educational purposes" documenting cringe-worthy brony moments? People have interesting hobbies.

Edited by Aurora Storm

It was pretty cringeworthy and a bit uncomfortable to watch.  But it did make me feel bad for Spike which it was supposed to do,

Plus it didn't ruin the episode for me.  So I don't consider it to be too bad.  But that scene isn't something I am going to want to watch again.