Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

She broke my heart need one-liners

w1kk3d

So that title may be miss leading, in that this girl really destroyed me. This is not a poor me thread, but i just really want some nice one-liner to say to this girl who crushed my heart.

We had been dating for 6 months, not the longest relationship i have ever had. But at the party, where she didn't know I was there, I heard her tell two different guys "yeah I'm single hehe" and then she was later flirting with other people behind my back on deviantArt, that her sister told me about.

Is there somepony out there who has something really cool, than just the casual FU. I can't really think of anything right now. This really, really sucks :( this all happened this week. and she doesn't know that I know yet. Any help, and i would be happy :) Thanks my bronies!

I could really go for a hug from Dashie right about now :(

Edited by w1kk3d

Tell her something like "FU! I know what you did and it is over!" Infront of a huge crowd, that would totally take her down to the ground again :P hehe, I know I can be evil sometimes (But only in my thoughts) :)
  • Brohoof 2

Tell her something like "FU! I know what you did and it is over!" Infront of a huge crowd, that would totally take her down to the ground again :P hehe, I know I can be evil sometimes (But only in my thoughts) :)

I'll make a mental note for a huge crowd :wub:

Hmmmmmm

I don't really have any one liners, but lets be honest here you dont really need any.

Hell it's better you learned the way you did, would have been worse had this kind of thing gone on longer.

Sorry I wasn't much help for what you wanted, just wanted to post my thoughts.

• Brohoof 3

So that title may be miss leading, in that this girl really destroyed me. This is not a poor me thread, but i just really want some nice one-liner to say to this girl who crushed my heart.

I really respect the fact that you went to the extent of showing that this isn't for the point of attention and has a clear purpose, even when you’re in a world of hurt. I don't really have anything against most of the poor me threads, but they can mount up on forums and get a bit annoying when it's clearly just for attention. I think you did a great job in showing that you’re genuinely reaching out to the community :P.

That being said… if she doesn't know yet, then why not take the approach that shadowbolt recommended. Even though you're looking for something more than just the FU, anything negative you say in front of a huge crowd would get the job done. Now I'm not really recommending that you crush someone in public, but if it really meant this much to you, then I see some justice in the situation. Whichever recommendation you take good luck with the future Endeavour :)

• Brohoof 1

I really respect the fact that you went to the extent of showing that this isn't for the point of attention and has a clear purpose, even when you’re in a world of hurt. I don't really have anything against most of the poor me threads, but they can mount up on forums and get a bit annoying when it's clearly just for attention. I think you did a great job in showing that you’re genuinely reaching out to the community :P.

Thanks :) These are all really helpful, and I am thinking about how it could be childish... I need a nice balance of everything...

If you just want to make her feel insecure, try this.

"Honey, those jeans are starting to look just a little snug in the butt. Did you leave them in the dryer too long?"

I guarantee she'll spend the rest of the day worrying about it!

• Brohoof 2

I ignored my gf's until it was over.

And dumped one because she HATED mlp fim. :P

One liners just make you look immature...

*Looks at avatar*

Edited by Vinyl
  • Brohoof 2

How about you Death Stare her... It really freaks people out... Or (if you are any good at it) Flutterstare her into submission, making her blurt out everything! Oh, and what cuteycindyhoney said was good to go with that... Maybe stare at her all day like somethings wrong and tell her that about midday...

• Brohoof 1

If you just want to make her feel insecure, try this.

"Honey, those jeans are starting to look just a little snug in the butt. Did you leave them in the dryer too long?"

I guarantee she'll spend the rest of the day worrying about it!

That is brilliant!! I may do that instead if anything big now! Small dipping attacks.

If she

We had been dating for 6 months, not the longest relationship i have ever had. But at the party, where she didn't know I was there, I heard her tell two different guys "yeah I'm single hehe" and then she was later flirting with other people behind my back on deviantArt, that her sister told me about.

Is there somepony out there who has something really cool, than just the casual FU. I can't really think of anything right now. This really, really sucks :( this all happened this week. and she doesn't know that I know yet. Any help, and i would be happy :) Thanks my bronies!

I could really go for a hug from Dashie right about now :(

If you havnt told her anything yet, the next time she walkes up to you and says "HEY!" say "Hay is for horses, too bad you're a cow. Cya!" Thats the best I could come up with.

And I'm sorry about her being a fool. It sucks getting your heart stomped on. But dont worry, better girls will be comming soon! :)

Edited by DashingRainbow36

I know this might sound like a long shot, but what if she was just fooling around with those 2 guys and her sister was trolling?

Sorry, but there isn't really enough information to believe all this. :/

• Brohoof 1

Maybe your looking at these things the wrong way. I mean, she could have just been teasing/trolling on deviantart, and as for the party, well, was it the loud music and strobe lights everywhere kind?

What I'm saying is give her the benefit of a doubt and really think about whats going on. Did she go to a back room with the guys she flirted with, or continuously meet with them afterwords? No? Then she could have just been having fun. In which case...

...be happy she showed her true colors early and celebrate. Posted Image

However, the best course is to just talk to her about this. You don't have to go to a special location or wait for the right moment or any of that ridiculous stuff. Just ask her at a casual time, like the next time your eating lunch together or whatever the hell people with relationships do.

What you should do is attend a part WITH her, but purposely tell other girls you're single and flirt with them until she gets angry and then say, "Oh, well, if you can do it why can't I?" and pretty much give her a, "I know what you've done" look

Or you could go somewhere, propose a toast, but then dump her!

Do that thing from Godfather. Invite her to a party and then kiss her (if you went that far, that is) and then say, "You broke my heart [girlfriend name]." in the most serious tone you can muster. Wearing a suit and a fedora will help.

Or if you're feeling childish, think of any pun you can do with the word "Single" and then put on sunglasses. Remember to play the YEAAAH on whatever music device you have.

Or you can do this (Note that Espionage does not encourage the use of chloroform. He does however, find it funny)

Edited by Espionage

Girls are Evil.

Just swear to yourself never to speak to her again. I mean seriously. Girls are pure evil

Oddly, I can't seem to argue against you on this...

;)

That is brilliant!! I may do that instead if anything big now! Small dipping attacks.

I'm glad I could help!

:P

• Brohoof 1

I mean, I ain't saying you should just stand around uselessly, but won't doing something like that just make you look like a loser and an arsehole? If there is the option to not be hated by some people I would take that one. But its your call chief, don't act in haste...