Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

car crash! what do you do?

simba86

we was driving home today when boom! we take a curve and right in the middle of the road is a wrecked car that had just happened! we was the 4th car there, the first car drove around the wreck and kept on going down the road ignoring the bloody women's screams for help, the next one drove around and stopped trafic from the opposite direction. and the person in the 3rd car was a nurse! the person is inside the car that has flipped and she has her bloody hand hanging out of the window and she was screaming "help me! help me!" so I told mom to call 911 while I put the car in park and turned on my warning flashers , then me and the nurse too off towards the wrecked car through all the broken glass and car parts , the nurse got down and started looking the person over, she was cut and bleeding but conscious, I looked the car over there was no smoke, the gas tank was intact and no fire , because if there had been a gas leak or flames we would have had to try to get her out before it exploded, the nurse was afraid she might have a neck injury so we stayed with her until an off duty police officer got there and a few minutes later the emt got there and thet got her out and taken care off. I listened to what they said happened, what had caused this wreck? some idiot had tried to pass her in a blind curve and ran her off the road where her car hit the hill and spun around and flipped then skidded 20 foot on it's roof ,the driver was freaking out! so I wanted to ask, what would you all do if you was just driving along and then you come up on a wreck that has just happened? has anyone been in a similar situation before?

Well.....i was in an accident myself, but if you are not injured, get out of your vehicle, and check up on the other drivers to see if they are alright.  Ask them questions, to see if they are conscience.   After that, call 911 and report the issue (Location, # of Vehicles involved, and conditions of other drivers).  

• Brohoof 1