Rainbow Rocks Short #5 "Player Piano"

Andaasonsan

No, you liked it more than everything ever and Rarity is now your best pony.

Don't lie :D

I still say Vinyl's is the best. This one ties with RD's though(which is my second favorite)

don't kill me

• Brohoof 1

Hm, well I thought Rarity was pretty great in the hamster one, but I guess that was more Fluttershy's thing... :wacko:

This one though, was amazing! Some token Rarity in there, in human form nontheless, which isn't surprising since human Rarity is pretty amazing. Love it. :D:yay::wub:

• Brohoof 1

That was a very nice scene, tbh.  Although, I can't choose who's better, either Rainbow Dash's Short or Rarity's Short.   Hmmmmmm..........

(edited)

Rarity's. Rarity's, without a doubt :wub:

...what? :D

Alrighty........then Rarity it is, :D

Well pretty nice short. Looks like a nice cameo by the diamond dogs. Well I guess dogs aren't dragons in equestria girls world.

I'm guessing their janitors, :lol:

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 2

Very nice touch with the diamond dogs cameo. She even called them "diamonds in the rough".

Rarity's short is the best. We still need to see Twilight's and AJ's, but this one is my favorite so far  :)

• Brohoof 1

I see that Rarity can channel the powers of the 80s. Next she'll wear obnoxious sweatbands and strutting around with her Walkman.

@ghostfacekiller39, would you move that piano up a mountain for Rarity?

• Brohoof 3

*Sees Rarity-related topic*

*Finds @ghostfacekiller39's post*

I LOVE IT!!!!! :wub:

I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm slapping it on my profile. Rarity and her keytar :wub:

Best Rainbow Rocks short yet! :D

Knew it.

Also, I loved this Rainbow Rocks short. I bet these shorts are just Hasbro letting the fans know they they can make the new Equestria Academy series work, and possibly be as good-in quality, like Friendship is Magic.

Can't wait for Twilight's! ^^

Oh, and was #4 supposed to be the full video of "Shake Your Tail"? What ever happened to it?

(I think Hasbro took it down?)

Look at that, answered my own question.

Also, I predicted Ghostie's fan-boy moment, I actually wondered how much he would squee xD

• Brohoof 4

Also, I predicted Ghostie's fan-boy moment, I actually wondered how much he would squee xD

I'm pretty sure Ghostie was too busy drooling all over his keyboard when Rarity batted her eyes at the screen.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, and was #4 supposed to be the full video of "Shake Your Tail"? What ever happened to it?

(I think Hasbro took it down?)

Look at that, answered my own question.

I think Shake Your Tail is supposed to be #8, because Twilight Sparkle is there with no explanation. So assuming #6 is the Applejack short, then #7 Will explain how Twilight is there.

Also, nothing on the internet is ever "gone"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1paq3p_equestria-girls-2-shake-your-tail-recovered_music