Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread The Poniverse Authors Helping Authors Group

Batbrony

Hey, I'm back with 2 fanfics I've started, they're not finished but I hope you enjoy what I have so far on them

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/204042/angel-wings

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/195369/instant-teenager

Very good, I'll add them straightaway!

Got a new story to add on up for ya:

If I Ever Leave This World Alive - [sad]

Prepare for a feels trip!

But I don't wanna go on a feels trip!  :(

JK, getting it up right now.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to submit a story of mine - The Deadly dance of shadows.

It is a sequel to a one-shot I wrote called Shadow Dancers (also being submitted). Now, neither of these have threads on the forums here: Do I need to make threads for them? I got a bit confused by the rules on that particular point.

I will get both up right away.  And sorry about the confusion; you only need to post stories in threads on the forums if you don't have them posted on FimFiction already.  :)

Just posting to let everyone know, my story, Ponies and Keyblades, is finally complete and I would appreciate a little feedback.

Awesome PPR, thanks for letting us know!  :D

• Brohoof 1

My story is a dark HiE adventure story named Never Been Better on Fimfiction.

Very cool, could you perhaps leave a link to it please just so I know for sure that I have the right story?  :muffins:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/201807/never-been-better

I am pretty sure there is only one called that.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to add this, I'll do it right now.  :)

New story for ya'll:

Stay Together For The Kids - [sad]

Awesome, I'll get it in straightaway!  :yay:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everypony.

I apologize if this isn't exactly the place to post this request, but if anypony is interested I could use an editor for my current project.

Its incomplete but I know very well I'm not exactly the best when it comes to finding mistakes in my work. Could anypony lend a helping hoof?

The best I can reward is with crediting for assistance.

• 1 month later...

Here's a story.... But I need help finishing it... http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/stories

Unfortunately, we're not adding stories to this group anymore, since it became too problematic maintaining the library, but you're more than welcome to add the story to our Poniverse group, which has the same rules as far as authors helping authors (we also have a Christmas contest going on if you're interested).

• 4 months later...

Well, I've got my alternate WW2 timeline fic going on here, it's listed as adventure in FimFiction.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/256918/the-30th-tiger

Unfortunately, we're not adding stories to this group anymore, since it became too problematic maintaining the library, but you're more than welcome to add the story to our Poniverse group on Fimfiction, which has the same rules as far as authors helping authors.  As soon as Fimfiction's back up (it seems to be down at the moment) feel free to look up and join the Poniverse group and add your story!  :catface: 

Unfortunately, we're not adding stories to this group anymore, since it became too problematic maintaining the library, but you're more than welcome to add the story to our Poniverse group on Fimfiction, which has the same rules as far as authors helping authors.  As soon as Fimfiction's back up (it seems to be down at the moment) feel free to look up and join the Poniverse group and add your story!  :catface: 

Any idea of why FF is down?

Any idea of why FF is down?

Sadly no, I do not, I'm not one of the administrators of that site myself.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have three different fanfictions I'd like people to read. I guess I can give you my username on Fimfiction, which is Postan92. Here's my stories here:

https://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=category&user=114317

If you want the individual stories, here they are:

Civilization: The World on Your Hooves is a romantic, slice of life fanfic. It's a work in progress and will have weekly update.

Bucking my Feelings Away is a one-shot romantic, slice of life crossover fanfic. This fanfic is completed.

The Huebirds of Happiness is an ongoing slice-of-life roleplay. This is also a work in progress and will be updated weekly.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of an Authors helping Authors group. I may not have anything to post at this time besides this, but I do need some help, if it's not to much to ask. I'm currently working on a fanfic using Microsoft Word and one of the characters I have has a name that just doesn't fit... Fairy Duster... She's a Unicorn that, in this fanfic, was interviewing to become the magic student of my character. However, her special talent is subtle magic, and I just don't think that Fairy Duster is a very good name for this character. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know? If it's not to much to ask.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't register for some odd reason. I was SUPPOSED to recieve an email to activate my account, but i refreshed it like five times and the activation message never showed up. Now I can't register with my email becasue apparantly they already sent it but at the same time my email address isn;t in thier database. what's with that?

Just now: Nevermind. NOW i got my email.

Edited by Kronos

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I will be posting my first Fan-Fic pretty soon and was hoping for sompony's opinion on the first part. Here it is; Mike was an ordinary pony. He wasn't exactly very special, he was a janitor. Although he did work at a special place: The Crystal Castle in the Crystal Empire. His parents had told him to take his talent(cleaning) to a place he would love. So he moved to the Crystal Empire and landed a job as the janitor at the Crystal Castle. - - One day he was making his rounds through the massive castle when a bottle of cleaner fell off of his cart and hit the floor with a soft thump, he propped his mop against one of the ornate light fixtures on the wall and bent over to pick it up. After he picked it up, he went to grab his mop to find it suck in the light fixture. He pulled on it, but it wouldn't budge. He then gave it a hard yank and the fixture turned to the left with a click. Then a secret door in the wall opened up right before his eyes...

Also, I need four crystal pony OCs to co-star in my Fan-Fic so if anypony wants to be a part of my adventure just PM me ok?

Edited by DamienBolt8592