request shop Taking 3 Free Sketch Requests

Bronyette

(edited)

To celebrate my charity opening up the 20th of this month, I'm taking 3 free sketch requests. (Maybe more if I have the time) All I'm asking is that you check out the Art for Heart Charity Topic that is making its rounds on a banner near the top of the site.

I'm only taking three at the moment, and once all of the spots are filled I won't add anymore unless I really crank these out. So I'm sorry if you don't get a spot. 

Ponies I Need to Draw

1. Shady Bubbles

2. Braeburn

3. Sergei

Form To Fill Out

Pony's Name:

Reference Pic:

Pose or Personality:

Or... I could make you a new OC, just say you want a new one and a theme and I'll whip one up

And last, but not least, a quick sketch example I just whipped up:

post-11323-0-67523200-1400463447_thumb.png

Edited by Bronyette

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

I would be very grateful if you would consider doing mine 

Pony's Name: Shady Bubbles

Reference Pic: See below

Pose or Personality: For a pose I would prefer one just like the sketch, but have her smiling  :)

Personality and Reference can be found in the link in my signature. Thank you bunches  :D

"The Earth speaks to all of us, and if we listen, we can understand." -Uncle Pom

"Sometimes she wonders if she can do it like nuns do it but she never heard of Catholic religion or sinner's redemption" -K Dot

Ask me a question: http://mlpforums.com/topic/96396-ask-shady/?hl=ask%20shady

About Shady Bubbles: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shady-bubbles-r6456

Hey! I dont really have a good oc, but could you draw Braeburn for me so I can change my profile pic? Your drawings look great btw. Any style, just doing somewhat of a cool pose. Thanks!

qd7uXXV.png

Hey! I dont really have a good oc, but could you draw Braeburn for me so I can change my profile pic? Your drawings look great btw. Any style, just doing somewhat of a cool pose. Thanks!

I could make one up for you, but if you'd prefer me to draw Braeburn I will. :3  :D

v7PAGdl.png

(edited)

Could you do my OC Sergei?

Pony's Name: Sergei
Reference Pic:

AFrlY4w.jpg

sketch_by_armyassassin96-d78sa35.jpg

Pose or Personality: Shy/timid or serious.

At this moment in time he does lack a cutie mark.

Edited by Sergei

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

I could make one up for you, but if you'd prefer me to draw Braeburn I will. :3 
Whatever you feel more comfortable doing! :) I never took the time to make a set oc, so I guess it would actually be more beneficial to get that, trouble is that I have NO color coordination at all. :/ so If your good with colors and styles could you do that? otherwise braeburns great! Ill use either for my new profile pic. Thanks again!

qd7uXXV.png

(edited)

Could you draw Star Gazer for me? Any pose you'd like, I'm kinda speeding with my typing here... Gotta get dat last spot. :D

post-19019-0-72016500-1400464321_thumb.jpg

Edited by Star-Gazer

cugk56S.gif

Signature made by Sparkle Speed

Gee whizz, this seems pretty cool. I don't really want to come across as desperate or anything but I'm in serious need of an avatar!

It would be downright awesome if you could draw me something of Discord being crazy or reformed. 

I figured it is worth a try after all!  :lol:

post-26796-0-54896800-1416226304.png

Now with more added tea leaves!

My fantastic signature made by Gone Airbourne

Pony Number 1 Done! Hope the horn doesn't look too bad. 

attachicon.gifpony1.png

I LOVE IT OGHDUSOFHDUL

I was watching the whole time and wanted to post something to tell you how much I adore your art style, but I didn't want to break your concentration. Thank you so much!  :wub:

"The Earth speaks to all of us, and if we listen, we can understand." -Uncle Pom

"Sometimes she wonders if she can do it like nuns do it but she never heard of Catholic religion or sinner's redemption" -K Dot

Ask me a question: http://mlpforums.com/topic/96396-ask-shady/?hl=ask%20shady

About Shady Bubbles: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shady-bubbles-r6456

(edited)

I LOVE IT OGHDUSOFHDUL

I was watching the whole time and wanted to post something to tell you how much I adore your art style, but I didn't want to break your concentration. Thank you so much!  :wub:

Hehehe. :3 I'm glad you like it! I love when people watch me draw, even though I know I draw the same thing over about 100 times. xD

=================================

For Appleloosa, Hope you like it! He's loosely based on a desert sunset. :3 You may change the cutie mark if you'd like, or I could redo it right now. 

post-11323-0-70335100-1400468538_thumb.png

Main Mane Color:

http://www.colourlovers.com/color/F09030/Curry

Eye Color:

http://www.colourlovers.com/color/603048/Screen

Your going to have to find a way to get the other colors though. :c sorry

Edited by Bronyette

v7PAGdl.png

(edited)

Here's the last one. Phew! My hand is all cramped. 

post-11323-0-13679100-1400470577_thumb.png

For Sergei <3

=================

Fixed cutie mark for Appleloosa

post-11323-0-33461500-1400471127_thumb.png

Edited by Bronyette

v7PAGdl.png

I might do only 3 more today since I have to raise money for my charity. But that's all I can physically take, I wish I could take more, but I have to do a ton of work to get this all running.

v7PAGdl.png