Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

-Friendship is Witchcraft

-Pony.MOV

-Steven Universe

-Gravity Falls (Dislike the characters, and it's overall boring for me)

-Ren and Stimpy

-Most of the excuses for defending something bad (i.e. Supposed to be bad!, it's for kids!)

-The lack of sand on this website.

I agree with a good bit of this list. Ren and Stimpy is a terrible, terrible cartoon...Powdered Toastman was the only thing I liked about it...

Steven Universe is farfetched and stupid. Haven't tried Gravity Falls yet but I want to. It might actually be good.

• Brohoof 1

Lately, social networking in general, smartphones and the general overabundance of media-related opinions (lists and so-forth) as though that would matter to someone else.  

The things I hate are:

- Night clubs. They're too crowded with drunks and sluts, too noisy, and not to mention, overpriced!

- Rap. Ugh! Name one modern mainstream rap song that DOESN'T subjugate women, glorify drugs and violence, or have the rap artist show off wealth that not even he/she doesn't have!

- Alcohol. Well, not entirely, but I avoid anything with a high proof like the plague, as I can't stand the taste of it!

These next two ate gonna rustle a few jimmies. I'm a bit anti-social, sue me!:

- Flirting/being hit on. I friggin' DESPISE it when guys come up to me and start flirting. I don't you, you don't know me, let's keep it that way!

-People who just WON'T STOP TALKING. I'm not gonna go on a introvert soapbox over it, but don't you realize that's friggin' annoying when you talk and talk and talk?? This is part of the reason I prefer texting over talking!

(to the second one: Same Love? I think that's rap.)

Now for me: 

Pony Related: 

Trixie

Sonic Rainboom 

Not Pony Related: 

Rap

Hip Hop

Fast food

Coke 

Big breasts 

RainbowDash

FlutterShy

MineCraft

Red Bull

Alcohol

Smoking

Swimming

Dr. Who

The Walking Dead

Popular YouTube Bronies

Fluffel Puff

Sonic RainBoom

SnowDrop

Fast Food

RainbowDash

FlutterShy

MineCraft

Red Bull

Alcohol

Smoking

Swimming

Dr. Who

The Walking Dead

Popular YouTube Bronies

Fluffel Puff

Sonic RainBoom

SnowDrop

Fast Food

I think you should take Rainbow off the list. It seems like a lot of people are hating her now. I could be wrong though. I think I'm going to be the only one left who doesn't hate Rainbow Dash soon... 

I think you should take Rainbow off the list. It seems like a lot of people are hating her now. I could be wrong though. I think I'm going to be the only one left who doesn't hate Rainbow Dash soon... 

It does seem that way.  And don't worry: You won't be. x3

Something I hate that everyone seems to love?  I'm sick and tired of the rampant, unapologetic ponybashing, but the fandom clearly loves it.  The same fandom whose members often behave as though it's Bronies vs. the world.  "People are so mean to me 'cause ponies.  Oh, btw, I f****** HATE this or that pony."  If you genuinely hate a colorful equine from FIM, you are wasting your hate.  Or don't know what real hate is.  Or have lived an incredibly sheltered life.  One of / any combination of those three.

I'm also none too fond of the Brony-wielded magnifying glass that hovers over absolutely anything in the show.  You don't have to analyze absolutely everything to death.  Take that obsessive preoccupation with the most minute details and apply it somewhere that matters.  Rather than discovering a flaw from an episode of MLP and pointing it out for the benefit of actually no one, go discover a cure for a disease.  Or just, Idunno, watch the damned show and enjoy it.

• Brohoof 2

The elder scrolls and fallout series

Getting drunk every weekend

Sports. I don't hate sports by any means. In fact, there's a few I enjoy either watching and/or participating in, but I've just never gotten as into things like football, soccer and baseball as many other people have, and I probably never will.

Football (American), I can't stand football.

In no small part because growing up I was asked countless time if I played it. I guess it's expected of all big dudes that they play it. I've never played it, I've never watched it and I don't even like to acknowledge it's existence.  

• 1 month later...

Partying every weekend (I still party but I've realized doing it every weekend isn't fun.)

Rock Music

Heavy Metal

Metal

Country

Molly

Call of Duty

Football (I'll literally only play if I get the Wide Receiver position. Otherwise count me out lol)

Any anime other than maybe Initial D (just started it, it's O.K. thus far). I just can't see the appeal to it.

Show Related:

Brony Music- for the most part, just never was my cup of tea.

Shipping- don't even get me started. Can't ponies just have friends? (Cue the angry griffon with Russian accent: "EVERYONE GETS COLD, PLATONIC SHOWERS!!")

Luna- definitely don't hate her, but I don't really see where her popularity comes from.

Fluffle Puff- like Luna, not hated, just overrated IMHO. The new one with bulk biceps was kind of funny, though.

Sonic RainBoom

Not sure, but i think you might be confusing "Sonic Rainboom" (the actual show episode) with the fan episode and unofficial Power Puff Girls crossover "Double Rainboom"

Exactly! I don't understand what there is to like about freezing your ass off for 3 months (Or 5-6 months in Minnesota)  -_-

And this video (sorry dont know how to make a video appear) will pretty much explain why i LOATHE Summer. At least in Winter everything is inside, but Summer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GJ68Rh_5o&index=8&list=PL16838D744BB254E0&ab_channel=Alexo

Anime, not to start any wars here but; I don't see any purpose to it; at all.

The purpose is the same as any show: to entertain and tell a story. Sometimes it fails to entertain. Oh well.

Anyway, as for the question...i dont really hate anything that most people wouldnt hate as well. Most things i just dont care about. I feel its a waste of my time to feel a emotion towards them.

Edited by Cobalt-Willow

(edited)

How marriage has become such a fad. Get married, have kids. Repeat. Also how people get married way too quickly at a young age.

I personally embrace being single because of the freedom to do whatever.

Edited by Agent Luna
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you wanna know something I've been hating for most of my life and I don't know why I didn't even mention this in this thread? Having Aspergers Syndrome. And I have a long story why. But hey, the best thing I can do is stick with it and find others who are on the same boat or understand me well.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

Pop music.

just.

stab its nostrils.

and Luna. Like, why is Luna so popular? NGH.

Its mostly because she is relatable to some people. And most "rational" Luna fans dont think Celestia is evil for doing what had to be done. In my opinion, I prefer Luna because she seems to have a more active role, helping guard the dreams of the citizens of Equestria, sometimes acting like a dream therapist. While Celestia will protect us from those who harm us from without, Luna protects us from those who harm us from within.

• Brohoof 1

Ok. I can't believe I can get myself to say this on this place but...

Derpy.

Attack at me with your best knives.

De-der-

*controls self*

Derpy...?

Jk, that's fine XD

• Brohoof 1

Ok. I can't believe I can get myself to say this on this place but...

Derpy.

Attack at me with your best knives.

I am curious if you actually dislike Derpy, or you just dislike her because the fans put her on a pedestal. The reason people like her is she is very relatable. And the reason people got upset over her being censored is because they felt it was like them saying "If you have a deformity, no matter how small, you shouldnt be on TV, you should fix yourself because something is WRONG with you." and that can hit close to home. Im not trying to make you a Derpy fan. Just want you to understand why some feel close to her.