(edited)

I couldn't find a fan club of him, so I thought I'd change  that. :squee:

Welcome to the Angel Bunny club. A thread dedicated to Fluttershy's pet bunny, Angel.

img-2676697-1-341549.png

Yes, he can be a dick at times, to my waifu. But you know...he's always there for her when she needs him. He also pushes her when she needs to be pushed (Hurricane Fluttershy). I know she'd be devastated if anything happened to him...."Castle Mane-ia" anyone? So I wanna show some love for the little guy. Because I love Fluttershy <3

Go have some fun! Post anything Angel related. As long as it's within forum rules, of course. ;)

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

(edited)

As much of a sneaky prick he can be, I can't help but like the little guy. My favorite one of his appearences is in Castle Mane-ia, when he was trolling everyone, while simultaneous munching on carrots.

483134__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_anima

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 3

How dare you make this club. This is sacrilege to our waifu Fluttershy.

Well, at least he sometimes leads her in the right direction. 

• Brohoof 1

How dare you make this club. This is sacrilege to our waifu Fluttershy.

Well, at least he sometimes leads her in the right direction. 

I love her, so of course I made a thread about her pet. That and she felt he was being excluded from the fanclubs. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I personally like Angel's relationship with Fluttershy. Though of course this is all up to whomever is writing it, but here's the way I see it:

Angel Bunny truly does love and care about Fluttershy. But the methods he goes about caring for her aren't the ones a majority of people would use; especially on Fluttershy. He believes that a firm hand is needed to guide her, much like Seabreeze from It Ain't Easy Being Breezies. He helps her learn through negative reinforcement. When he wanted to teach her not to let others walk all over her, he went about it by showing her what it was like to be walked all over. While the effectiveness of these methods is debatable, at the end of the day Angel cares about Fluttershy deeply. 

• Brohoof 5

On a one-stallion war against all trolls

I personally like Angel's relationship with Fluttershy. Though of course this is all up to whomever is writing it, but here's the way I see it:

Angel Bunny truly does love and care about Fluttershy. But the methods he goes about caring for her aren't the ones a majority of people would use; especially on Fluttershy. He believes that a firm hand is needed to guide her, much like Seabreeze from It Ain't Easy Being Breezies. He helps her learn through negative reinforcement. When he wanted to teach her not to let others walk all over her, he went about it by showing her what it was like to be walked all over. While the effectiveness of these methods is debatable, at the end of the day Angel cares about Fluttershy deeply. 

I agree.

Also. Here's some headcanon on how Fluttershy found Angel.

• Brohoof 1

Wow... I had no idea there were fans of Angel! :o

Anyway, she'll definitely need some cheering at the Opening Ceremony in the Mareicana! I hope to see you guys there on June 11th at 7:00 pm EST for the big surprise! ;)

• Brohoof 3

Wow... I had no idea there were fans of Angel! :o

142931-Angel_Bunny-animated-foot_tap-wai

Of course there are, darnit! Even if he's not going to make it out of group stage, I'm still rooting for the bunny over Octavia. I like his Jerk with a Heart of Goldness and his tough lovin' towards Fluttershy and Spike. 

Angel vs Applebloom is predicted to be so sassy that the votes will be tallied as "Oh no you didn't!" and "Oh yes you did it!". 

• Brohoof 4

Latest Video: Come On: An Ode To Best Friendship

img-9947-1-i-TxbKrsG.png

"Says they don't like MMDW or Merriwether Williams: Inb4 Stellafera" - Sugar Cube

Angel is adorable, I'm glad someone made him a group.  Angel is just filled with so much attitude and sass I can't help but love him even if he is torturing Fluttershy.  Like others have said I think what I really love about Angel is that he does provide a nice balance for Fluttershy's weaknesses... she's too kind and too passive about things a lot of the time, and Angel's not afraid to step in and stomp on her foot to remind her that she needs to be a little more assertive.

I think my favorite Angel moments from the series are probably the Alice in Wonderland reference and of course Castle Mane-ia :D

• Brohoof 4

img-23847-1-aa10eb634dc44e5eb17a14f9f87874b5.png

OMG, I love Angel :D Probably my favorite pet (though I love Winona and Gummy too!), maybe because he often interacts with main characters (especially Fluttershy, but not only) and have real personality, which always makes me laugh. Yeah, he can be mean, but he cares about Fluttershy and deep in his little evil heart he knows how much he owes her  :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

(edited)

He's definitely my fave pet,(totally not being biased :blush: ) He's got just so much personality. :squee:

651428.png

648280.jpeg

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What the heck has this rabbit done to get a fandom? I'm nice every day and I don't get a fandom. This bunny's always bullying everyone's waifu and he gets one?

Oh wait. Bronies. MLP. It makes sense.

But he's such a cute little devil!

I'd totally snuggle him!

fluttershy_and_angel_snuggle_by_thatguy1

• Brohoof 1

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

• 2 years later...