Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

post-28184-0-10893500-1415666376_thumb.png

Mane seven? But... what about me? I saved the world too... remember? 

...no? That's okay; don't worry about it! I'll just be sitting here...until you guys need me. I can wait.

Big dragons don't cry.

post-28184-0-58293500-1415665351_thumb.png

My earlier post was NOT to dis the others!  They are truly heroes & they saved T more than once.  But, she just has more in common w the other alicorns  than she does w her old friends.

I mean, is she supposed to discuss magic theory & practice w Pinky? or even Rarity?  Should she talk to AJ or Princess C about Sun raising techniques?  Should she discuss the problems a new princess faces w Dash or Cadence?

My best friend in High School went on to become a Nuclear Engineer.  I didn't (never even tried) We never quarreled or anything, but it has been 25-30 years since we've spoken.  It's sad, but it happens.

• Brohoof 1

She's not a pony she's a human soooo Im out of ideas. I don't understand :/

Element of forgiveness yes I agree with you. Element model would be um.... fire? 

Actually she isn't a human. If i recall correctly, Celestia (In first movie) mentioned Sunset as her previous student, before Twilight came into the picture, Yes?

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say the 'Element of Redemption' or perhaps 'Element of Perseverance'.

pony originally, she was princess celestia's top student before twilight.

and im all for SS joining the mane 6, theyre definitely setting SOMETHING up with the permanent connection portal that twilight set up and that little book that sunset implied she was going to use at the end of RR

I concur with your suggestion, I think that Sunset's journal will likely serve as a plot device in the next film, perhaps allowing someone(?) from the human world outside of Canterlot High School to discover the portal.

post-30550-0-75420700-1415673083.jpg

Although why no one else has made any deal out of this gateway to another world is a mystery to me. Just cartoon logic I suppose.

• Brohoof 3

I think the mane 6 is totally fine like it is already. 

There have been countless of authors that have tried to incorporate that seventh element into the group, but ended up making a REALLLYYY bad self insert-ish OC 

so nope

The Mane Seven is still a delicate theory, I really don't have anything to say about it now besides the fact that it does look like Sunset Shimmer will be joining the group. ^^"