Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie's Family Revealed!

Sir.Flutter Hooves

My life is a lie.

According to the new book by Hasbro; "Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party" we have found out the real names of Pinkie's family members . . . Her father's name is Igneous Rock, her mother's name is Cloudy Quartz, and her two sisters are named Limestone Pie (the grey one) and Marble Pie (the purple one) . . . Makes the whole 'rock farm' thing make more sense, doesn't it?

"Well, what about Pinkie Pie?? That has nothing to do with rocks!!"

Actually, the last name "Pie" is an abbreviation for a mineral called Piemontite which is a PINK colored crystal!!! Also, Pinkie's middle name "Diane" sounds kind of like Diamond, so that could also explain a bit . . .
Image of Piemontite:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Pinkie's (possible) real name is: Pinkamena Diamond Piemontite!!!

"Inkie" and "Blinkie" are no longer in existence because their rock names are now cannon. Geez Hasbro, why must you always ruin our headcannon?

What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 4

My life is a lie.

According to the new book by Hasbro; "Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party" we have found out the real names of Pinkie's family members . . . Her father's name is Igneous Rock, her mother's name is Cloudy Quartz, and her two sisters are named Limestone Pie (the grey one) and Marble Pie (the purple one) . . . Makes the whole 'rock farm' thing make more sense, doesn't it?

Actually, the last name "Pie" is an abbreviation for a mineral called Piemontite which is a PINK colored crystal!!! Also, Pinkie's middle name "Diane" sounds kind of like Diamond, so that could also explain a bit . . . Image of Piemontite:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Pinkie's (possible) real name is: Pinkamena Diamond Piemontite!!!

"Inkie" and "Blinkie" are no longer in existence because their rock names are now cannon. Geez Hasbro, why must you always ruin our headcannon?

What do you guys think?

What is Pinkamina then? I guess its redundant then. "Pink Diamond Piemontite!" That sounds so wrong.. Its rather odd that she's named like that and the only one to be named like that.

(edited)

My life is a lie.

Actually, the last name "Pie" is an abbreviation for a mineral called Piemontite which is a PINK colored crystal!!! Also, Pinkie's middle name "Diane" sounds kind of like Diamond, so that could also explain a bit . . . Image of Piemontite:

What do you guys think?

Really awesome, and I find it awesome that they work on a rock farm and have all rock names. Hope they do this with all the ponies. smile.png

Edited by DashForever

@@Beat Shock,

Hello there. We already happened to have a thread reporting this news, so yours has been merged with the older one.

I like the fanon names a lot better actually, and I wouldn't be surprised if the fandom keeps on using them.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I figure that the daughters all have Pie in their name as a reference to their Granny Pie, who was mentioned in Pinkie's "Giggle at the Ghostie" song.  And she has also mentioned having a Nana Pinkie, which is where they must have gotten her first name.

Edited by Shawn Parks

Well, that's pretty cool! I was thinking about this yesterday, the rock family names. I knew the fan names, "Inkie and Blinkie," but I like these better. :)