Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever pause something in a funny spot? xD

Midnight Dragon

Ever pause something and start laughing because of where you paused it?

That just happened to me today!

I was watching a Mario cartoon on YouTube (trying to get some YTP ideas :P), when this happened:

post-13866-0-52188900-1372550734.png

Seriously, that just looks so wrong :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I remember back when I was more social, my friend, some of his friends, and I were playing Super Smash Bros

I think I was playing as Pikachu...

Anyway, I remember that I paused when I was preforming a kind of electric attach on a nearby foe, who was Kirby.

The screen showed me, the Pikachu, releasing the electric attack to one side, and the silhouette of an electrified Kirby to the other. One of Kirby's eyes was twice as large as the other, and it was hovering in the air from the attack. 

I also remember each of us bursting out in laughter then.

• Brohoof 1

I have yes xD. Don't have anyone to share it with unfortunately, but I've had some pretty funny pauses.

Some very rediculous poses and faces, even on mlp when I watch it. Of course I don't have any screenshots unfortunately. :/

Making PMVs is something that involves pausing at funny spots near-constantly. One video in particular would NOT cooperate with me in generating a normal looking screenshot:

i-vNdtGPP-S.png

i-XPRzHkS-S.png

i-CTGd9Xt-S.png

• Brohoof 4

There's endless fun to be had doing this.

RD_zps1fef475e.jpg

And you can also pause it to make it look like characters are doing something they aren't.

TwiPie_zps777020a5.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I pause things at funny moments all the time, but I only have a picture of one such moment, from the show Celebrity Juice, I can't remember what exactly was going on, but it wasn't what it looks like.

post-7214-0-24271400-1372565800_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I was watching a Canterlot wedding on youtube. And I paused it in the middle of "This Day Aria". This is the result. This face makes me start laughing hysterically every time I look at it.

post-15662-0-52853900-1372608155_thumb.jpg

524638_447847558629991_242538165_n.jpg

272327__safe_pinkie-pie_applejack_screen

tumblr_mlgiy1kzPR1rzgkwfo1_500.gif

There are so many funny spots where we just pause, so we could really just sit there and just laugh. So, here are the funny spots that I pause at.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 months later...

My sister and I were watching Sword Art Online on the TV and our Mom told us to come in the kitchen to get dinner. Well, the scene was where Asuna was stripping infront of Kirito and I had to pause it there. eue

For some reason every single funny frame I've had has always been Neil Patrick Harris in How I Met Your Mother. They are always rediculous and I spend ages laughing my ass off and forget why I paused to begin with. 

I paused the Pinkie Sense episode right here one day and thought Flutters looked kinda like the high guy meme. So I took a screenshot and used MS Paint to cover up the other ponies in the shot. Now Fluttershy looks high (stoned) while she's up high (on a high place)

Fillies and Gentlecolts, I present to you, Fluttershigh :D

Oh yes, so many times like these right here

post-8804-0-12591400-1383622596_thumb.pngpost-8804-0-12591400-1383622596_thumb.png (Excuse the HUB logo)

post-8804-0-98333500-1383622623_thumb.png

I've also done a lot of good pause moments on SSBB

Like this one time where I was playing as Pikachu and was doing a helicopter attack in slow motion. I was playing on final destination. I paused it at a point and it looked like Pikachu was flying in the night!

Edited by Thunder-Dash