• Search

Register now to remove this ad.
Gaming

Cookie Clicker, the most fun (and pointless) game on the internet?

game cookies click fun

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#61 \/

\/

Bunny

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

I'm currently at 5.6 million cookies per second. It's tough, but for some reason I can't stop playing it.

Found a good way playing it, though:

Having this playlist here played in the background.

It kinda fits to it in a really strange way...

Well, there is always that cookiepocalypse that will kill everyone with obesity and diabetes, so a dark and doom-impending sounding song fits it all too well.

#62 Xievie

Xievie

Bird

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I finally activated One Mind just now...

Should I really be this scared? I dunno, I'm finding it creepy. Currently have 70m CPS, though. c:

#63 Winterbass

Winterbass

- .... . --. .- -- .

• Subscribers

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

This. Is. The. Best. Game. EVER!!!

I found out about it a few days ago and damn, this stuff is almost as addicting as real chocolate chip cookies. I've always found those grandmas suspicious but when I finally got to the One Mind upgrade.. woah.. what the hell?

Currently getting around 62,5 million CPS, I'm not gonna stop until I have 200 of everything.

#64 Starshine

Starshine

Crystal Pony

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

ABSPPV9.png

Finally got all achievements and all upgrades... (the one that requires me to take Elder Pledge ten times is freakin nuts)

Ortail said that there will be dungeons... This will be sweet X3

#65 StarStep

StarStep

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

Ooh, this game! Started playing it quite a while ago, as have a few people I met at BUCK Con. Here's my progress:

img-1804761-1-MIFJ5VK.jpg

Gotta love some of the celebrity quotes that pop up.

Jeez Look at all those clicks!! :o  My finger was getting worn at just 25k clicks and you have 100x that!

Anyway here's what I managed to get done in about an hour and a half. I don't know if my mouse will recover. I was kind of sad that selling the 1 grandma I had didn't get rid of the background tile where they show her. Oh well. I may have to buy some in the future to see what this grandmaocalypse is all about. Thanks for finding this time waster golden everfree

qxfz.png

#66 The Handmaid

The Handmaid

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

I started playing the game at 6 a.m. in the morning, and it wasn't the exactly best choice in my life. I am now addicted to the game, but still try to keep the times I play to a minimum.  Seriously I played this game for about four hours straight and that's when I knew I had no control over my life anymore. 

Edited by The Handmaid, 09 September 2013 - 04:56 PM.

#67 silverreverb

silverreverb

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

did anybody restart the game? if you soft-reset the game, you'll get heavenly chips based on how many cookies you had when you reset. these chips give you a 5% multiplier to your cps. I started this time with a 130% cps and after a few hours I'm already at 200k cps

#68 Starshine

Starshine

Crystal Pony

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

^I have tried that, gotta say I'm very pleased with my new 890348 heavenly chips :P

The formula, according to the wiki, is 90fcdf860d034ff1506bb2f615c4b030.png

Rounded downward of course.

#69 :Flutterbat:

:Flutterbat:

Pony

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

well...I got bored of it.found out a way of hacking it,and got bored.Moving on....It was fun while it lasted. Which was all of a week. Yay. I also reset it ...so I got 100% achievements and upgrades

Edited by Flutter Dash, 09 September 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#70 SongBrony

SongBrony

Demo General

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

This game is freaking stupid!!! ...SO WHY THE HELL AM I STILL PLAYING?!?! It's really addicting and my finger and hand are starting to cramp up....

#71 Kolth

Kolth

Editor of Stories, Lover of Fluffies

• Subscribers

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Just under 43,000,000,000,000 cookies all-time. Making over 250,000,000 Cps. I'm currently trying to buy two more portals to make 100 and then I'm just gonna spam time machines and cookie upgrades.

#72 Flopturn

Flopturn

Did someone say Pinkie Pie?

• Subscribers

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

Jeez Look at all those clicks!! :o  My finger was getting worn at just 25k clicks and you have 100x that!

I used a program that allowed me to configure certain keys on the keyboard to recreate a mouse click when pressed. I changed every one of them to do so and then mashed the keyboard :P

It's getting real slow at the moment, though. I'm currently at 196 cursors, aiming for 200 for the achievement. It takes forever... *adopts Pinkie voice*

#73 Jokuc

Jokuc

Unicorn

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

Apparently everyone loves this game. I thought it looked boring. But my friends told me to try it..............

Spoiler

Edited by Jokuc, 10 September 2013 - 01:24 PM.

#74 Kolth

Kolth

• Subscribers

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

THE GRANDMATRIARCHS ARE ANGERED

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THE UNIVERSE

Nah, but really, I'm just staring at the screen and waiting for Red Cookies to make Golden Cookie Chains.

#75 WingedRatchet

WingedRatchet

Slightly Mad

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Did... Did I win? I seriously cant tell. Screen Shot 2013-09-08 at 4.24.37 PM.png

No but really, this game needs to be fixed. You can defeat the entire point of playing by opening the game, going into the URL bar, and typing Javascript:Game.cookies=99999999999999999999999999999999999999. 

And I hate programming :lol:

#76 Kolth

Kolth

• Subscribers

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

No but really, this game needs to be fixed. You can defeat the entire point of playing by opening the game, going into the URL bar, and typing Javascript:Game.cookies=99999999999999999999999999999999999999. 

And then you get an achievement denoting how you cheated, and cheated-in cookies taste horrible.  :lol:

Considering it was released barely a month ago, there are dozens of ways to "break" the game. In the original, you could just edit your save file directly to give you as many of each building as you wanted.

#77 WingedRatchet

WingedRatchet

Slightly Mad

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

And then you get an achievement denoting how you cheated, and cheated-in cookies taste horrible.  :lol:

Considering it was released barely a month ago, there are dozens of ways to "break" the game. In the original, you could just edit your save file directly to give you as many of each building as you wanted.

Yeah, I dont know, Ive never really liked any of these online arcade games, with the exclusion of Warlight.net and freetetris.org. Now those are both games worth playing! ^_^

#78 Xievie

Xievie

Bird

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

4df0042e_1227_4bdb_afb4_ca57b3b29e82.jpg

Ready to click.

Keyboard Mouse.

Normal Mouse.

Razer Mouse.

Mouse Keys.

Mouse Keys (on Razer)

-----------------

Anyways, I accidentally reset and forgot to get a quadrillion cookies. Great. Time to reset some more.

Edited by Shiori, 10 September 2013 - 06:10 PM.

#79 Count Paradox

Count Paradox

THE MEGA OCTAVINYL FAN OF THE FORUMS

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

well, I first heard about this game through the magic of Cinnamontoasken's youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eSvKjNKyZhE

i'm too afraid to play it now for fear of the demonic grandmas he talks about. XD

#80 Xievie

Xievie

Bird

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Does anybody know the best time to stop and soft-reset for heavenly chips?

Like, it is right when you are able to get a certain amount of chips or something?

I dunno, I want to make the most out of each reset I do.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gaming, game, cookies, click, fun