Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most chaotic, hyperactive game youve played?

TheMisterManGuy

What is the most manic, chaotic, outlandish, and fastest-paced game you have played. It's got to be a game that constantly bombards the player with enimies, obstacles, weapons, gameplay styles, and bosses. A game where each level feels like an 8 hour Acton game crammed into 7 minnutes. And each level feels sporadic and moves in seemingly random directions. The closest I've played were the Sin & Punishment games.

Edited by TheMisterManGuy

Let's take on the list of games I kinda see as what you describe.

Vanquish: Third person shooting action with fast paced action.

KoA: Reckoning: Awesome fast and epic combat making Dragonborn wet himself.

Sonic All-Stars Racing (+ Transformed): Fast racing action with challenging scenarios. Ironically the only genre that brings out the best of today's Sonic.

Here's a recent one:

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2. That game is pure chaos with stuff flying everywhere and zombies and plants falling constantly, but it is fun. :3

Another recent one:

Rocket League. The entire game makes me think of a bunch of 5 year olds that just got a ton of sugar in their system and are going bonkers. And that is amazing for this game. XD 

I do not know the real name, but there was this game on the ouya (yea I have one of those) that was like a mix of geometry wars and dubstep that could get chaotic.

But nothing beat galaga legions DX for me. I am a pro at Galaga, held the record at on in disneyland for 2 years before they got rid of the machine. But this version just, make my eyes bleed. here is a trailer just to get you to understand

Path of Exile has to be my go-to game for this type of play. It's such a nice ARPG, and it's getting a huge expansion in two days!

Not as chaotic (or brightly colorful) as Torchlight 2.

Bro Team put it pretty nicely: (NSFW)

• 6 years later...

I feel like that's every platformer you come across, as I have no idea how people can beat those games! I think that a certain Sonic platformer game I've played when I was a kid was the most hyperactive and chaotic game I've played though.