Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about what to do next. Should I play L4D2? Bother my friends on Skype? The choices are endless.

I'm thinking about you, CS. ;)

Wow...sorry, that was creepy, I know. Don't be mad. :(

You're not being creepy lol

Aye, I be thinking of my life. Also of me friends and family. Still wondering how i be lonely me whole life. Marksman also be crossing me mind. Tis alot of things in me head at the moment mate.

I think shark woona sounds like a pirate in my head...................I want a icecream cone..................potato...............I really wish I could fall asleep.........so tired...........................bananas.....................I once saw the aurora borealis, it was Brilliant........Yawn

• Brohoof 1

Once upon a time there was a sentient carrot named Timothy.  He wasn't like other sentient carrots who were content with being tax attorneys and rodeo clowns.  Timothy wanted to be...

An actor!

But, tragically, Timothy was eaten by a rabbit.  That wasn't even all that hungry, probably; that much is speculation.  Police failed to apprehend the perpetrator due to his (as described in the police report) "rapid escape down a very, very, very, very dark and scary hole that no one really felt like going down into."

• Brohoof 1

What are you thinking at the exact moment you read this?

When I made this post I was thinking about the catchy Equestria Girls theme song.

XD I am listening to Welcome to the show....right when I clicked this post... XD

So I guess I was also thinking about EG songs

Don't you just hate it when you walk 5 minutes to use the nice bathroom on campus, only to find it closed for cleaning.

In other news, I wonder how I did on my Dynamics test. I'm supposed to find out today.