Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should I wear my MLP T-Shirt to school on the last day?

remove p l e a s e ?

Not sure how special the School summer break ceremony is, but usualy you should dress up fancy, tuxedo if you have one. While I adore pony swag and wear it 95% of the time, it isnt really something you would wear to a funeral, again I dont know how formal your schools last day is. But I would recommend fancy clothes over regular nothing special today clothes.

Again, I dont hate pony shirts, I wear them 95% of the times but when I go to a family dinner/ visit grandparents etc I do put on some other clothing.

But do whatever you want.

I wouldn't do it if I owned a pony shirt in my rough all boys school but go for it if you want to.

I'm leaving school soon aswell.

I just want to know if I should wear my shirt. I won't be returning to the school for the next year. Give a reply, thanks, bye.

Make sure you find the girliest one out there. :P

While your out there please do a Freaky Funky Tweark dance on the way out, kind of the way twilight dances. :comeatus:

Go for it! Show your peers the burning devotion that rests within your soul. Let them look upon you in awe of your pride. Leave a trail of love and tolerance in your wake. 

And congratulations on becoming free of that prison syste- I mean graduating!

• Brohoof 1

Kinda interesting that you come here for support when you know that we can do nothing to directly shape your life. Think of wearing the t-shirt in the same way. The people walking past and judging you (keep in mind that everybody is judging everybody; yes, you are judging even me right now!) have no affect on your life, and the ones who do should not react negatively to your wearing it. Just out of personal experience; I hope you don't mind: I still can't bring myself to wear pony shirts all the time. Waking up, I felt no motivation to do it. Why should I waste precious brain power worrying about what others when I can wear something safe? Sometimes all you need is someone in the morning saying "You can do it. You're not alone." That's why we're here, even if it may not seem so.

• Brohoof 1

Wear it, it'll be business as usual!

I hope you have a change of shirts though. I wouldn't want you to wear the same shirt over and over, then it gets all sweaty :P

Tommorow's the day. Here I go!

*Plays Guile's theme in my head.*

Please tell us how it went when you return! The results will probably be better than you expected...

I'd totally wear an MLP shirt if I had one just like Timmy's dad if I had one and it was Spike or Sweetie Belle I was actually thinking how awesome that would be today I would just wear it like any other one of my shirts.