Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could turn any celebrity into a brony

Captain MacMillian

(edited)

who would that celebrity be, and, more importantly, why? Give a reason, please.

Also, by celebrity, i mean literally ANY type of celebrity, such as movie actor, animator, voice actor, director, etc.

Edited by Captain MacMillian

I think I'm going to have nightmares now...

As for who I change into a pony, umm, maybe... Tim Burton? He'd love the Everfree Forest I bet. As for why, um...he'd bring an interesting spin into the pony world and would make Nightmare Night even more fun?

• Brohoof 2

What would he be princess of?  I wonder...

The princess of clawing my eyes out?

The princess of massive internet drama?

The princess of soulless corporate exploitation?

I'm sure someone can do better.. these aren't very good.

• Brohoof 3

Barack Obama

No, no he might just screw Equestria up like he has the USA.

----------

Hayao Miyazaki, who would be a creative and brillant unicorn from Neighpon. Whatever his pony name would me.

• Brohoof 2

On a slightly more serious note, I'd prefer NO celebrities be turned into bronies.  Why?

Some fans of the celebrity would follow suit and join the fandom for the wrong reasons; Because a popular person did so, and not for a love of the show, message, or community.  It would serve to dilute our great fandom.

That said, I think we'd be surprised at all the celebs already a covert part of the community or that enjoy the show in secret.

• Brohoof 4

XD ummm

I can't think of anyone really. 

Someone who would make a good name for the fandom without being known and labeled for it all the time :/ Which I'd think if any celebrety came out as a brony they'd be instantly labeled as a brony and people would mock them for it, but might look towards the fandom even for just a bit without thinking we're all unsuccessful middle-aged men. :/ 

But no celebrity would have time for getting into the community anyways, so it wouldn't really matter XD A brony by name, but probably wouldn't get on forums or anything.

(edited)

Putting the blame of all the nations's problems on one name is rather simple-minded, don't you think?

I am not a fan of his health plan, I believe it flawed and ill conceived. So much so I have refused to have any part in it.

Also, lets just say my defense of him his first term vanished by the end of his term and with his reelection. I still can't believe he was voted to a second term.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Johny Depp, because I said so.

Actually I agree with this one but because he has a lot of influence in the world and if a straight over 15 year old famous man were to declare that loving MLP is cool, then it could actually be a very positive thing for those being bullied for loving a girl's show.

Other appropriate choices would be sports figures, Bill Gates.......I'm blank at the moment but will probably think of several at 2:00 this morning.  :-)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am not a fan of his health plan, I believe it flawed and ill conceived. So much so I have refused to have any part in it.

Also, lets just say my defense of him his first term vanished by the end of his term and with him reelection. I still can't believe he was voted to a second term.

Well there is a good reason to blame the nations problems on him- because you feel a health plan is flawed. 

May I remind you what a horrible mess this country was in before he took office?  Instead of picking apart what you don't like why don't you look at the big picture and realize how much he has done for this country- a country that was literally on the edge of economic disastor from the prior presidents.

And for all the people who could not afford health coverage before and now can, I'm sure they are just fine that you don't want to have any part in it.

Edited by Diva Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Coby Bryant 

The Queen of England 

James Rolfe 

Stephan King 

Suzanne Collins 

Tom Cruise 

Every living actor who has played The Doctor except for Tom Baker, because I can't even imagine that. 

Ozzy Osbourne.  No...  No wait...  He'd probably bite the head off of a Twilight brushable.

I change my pick to Arnold Schwarzenegger.  I just want to hear him talk about ponies in his accent.  "An dats vhy Rainbow Dash iz bezt poh-nee!"

• Brohoof 4

I change my pick to Arnold Schwarzenegger.  I just want to hear him talk about ponies in his accent.  "An dats vhy Rainbow Dash iz bezt poh-nee!"

So much win here! I could see him being a Pinkie Pie fan....

post-26968-0-60289100-1401793070_thumb.jpg

post-26968-0-46171500-1401793068.png