Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm..'Undecided's Art Thread'?

Because of all the wonderful encouragement I've received from you all for my first pony drawing, I have been inspired to do more. Here is a Big Mac I have already posted and a Fluttershy (my first pegasus :yay: ) I did just now (might be best for me to keep them all here so as not to make the Art section too messy). Hope you like them :)

attachicon.gif06062014132.jpg

attachicon.gif08062014160.jpg

You know I bet people would love to see you get into drawing OC's & the like. I mean, it is up to you, but with the amount of people here cheering you on if you decided to open up a request shop I am pretty sure you could attract a lot of requests

My latest creation is this Celestia. I've been putting off drawing her for a while as I have been worried about doing her justice.  I hope you guys like her! 

attachicon.gif20062014183.jpg

Oh and this is one is my absolute favorite. I love how you drew Celestia in this, plus the colors look very nice & bright. While the other 2 you made that I replied to look wonderful, out of the trio I think this one is my favorite

You know I bet people would love to see you get into drawing OC's & the like. I mean, it is up to you, but with the amount of people here cheering you on if you decided to open up a request shop I am pretty sure you could attract a lot of requests

Oh and this is one is my absolute favorite. I love how you drew Celestia in this, plus the colors look very nice & bright. While the other 2 you made that I replied to look wonderful, out of the trio I think this one is my favorite

Thank you for all the kind words :) It may be something I consider in the future but right now I'm rather swamped under with my dissertation, so I will use this time to keep familiarising myself with pony art :) I might try an OC of my own and see how that turns out?

Thank you! I thought I would use highlighters to give Celestia an element of brightness. She was the hardest one to draw so far so I'm glad you liked her!

Wowww!! That Celestia one is absolutely gorgeous!! You know WAAY more about pone anatomy than I do XD!

Thank you so much :D I'm happy you think so, as I said above, she was my biggest challenge so far and so I've procrastinated to avoid drawing her :P 

Aw shucks, Undecided ah think you need ta upload some more of these here artwork, ya got yerself a good talent partner.

aj is best pone thnks for great topic

Thank you, you have great taste in ponies by the way ;) I will try to upload more soon, once I decide who to attempt drawing next :blush:

Thank you for all the kind words :) It may be something I consider in the future but right now I'm rather swamped under with my dissertation, so I will use this time to keep familiarising myself with pony art :) I might try an OC of my own and see how that turns out?

Thank you! I thought I would use highlighters to give Celestia an element of brightness. She was the hardest one to draw so far so I'm glad you liked her!

Thank you so much :D I'm happy you think so, as I said above, she was my biggest challenge so far and so I've procrastinated to avoid drawing her :P

Thank you, you have great taste in ponies by the way ;) I will try to upload more soon, once I decide who to attempt drawing next :blush:

Oh don't mention it, I only am being honest :D Feel free to do whatever you want, I just felt I would recommend it as I could see you becoming a really big name OC artist if you can get some done to get your name up. But whatever works best for you, I don't want to push you into doing something you don't want too :P

Oh don't mention it, I only am being honest :D Feel free to do whatever you want, I just felt I would recommend it as I could see you becoming a really big name OC artist if you can get some done to get your name up. But whatever works best for you, I don't want to push you into doing something you don't want too :P

Well thank you, you might have gathered i don't have a ton of self confidence :P Once I feel a bit more confident with pony art I would love to give something like that a go actually. Don't worry I didn't think you were pushing :) 

Those are some of the best drawings i've ever seen.

Thank you so much :)

Well thank you, you might have gathered i don't have a ton of self confidence :P Once I feel a bit more confident with pony art I would love to give something like that a go actually. Don't worry I didn't think you were pushing :)

Thank you so much :)

Begin the indulging then :D If there is one thing I am good at it is bolstering people's confidence. So from now on, you have a new task; Everytime you get another drawing done I want to see it immediately! The sooner I get it the sooner I can give praise equal to how awesome it is :P

Are you kidding?  These are amazing!  Keep up the good work!  :wub:

Thanks Rainbow :)

Begin the indulging then :D If there is one thing I am good at it is bolstering people's confidence. So from now on, you have a new task; Everytime you get another drawing done I want to see it immediately! The sooner I get it the sooner I can give praise equal to how awesome it is :P

:blush: In reality I'm not very good at accepting/believing compliments, I was taught in the end to just say thank you :P I've quoted you so you can see my latest, its different to the ponies I've done so far but I'm thinking of making a 'Princess Portrait' series in this style. Hope you like it :)

I really must get a scanner, my images are less sharp via camera phone :(

post-26968-0-39219800-1403433415_thumb.jpg

Wow, she's so pretty!!!! You should totally do princess portraits! :D

Thank you :) Although the prettiness is mostly due to Cadance herself and Rarity doing such a divine job with the Royal hairstyle :D The next one planned is possibly Luna. Just depends on my studies at the moment :(

Thank you :) Although the prettiness is mostly due to Cadance herself and Rarity doing such a divine job with the Royal hairstyle :D The next one planned is possibly Luna. Just depends on my studies at the moment :(

Luna!! :D Yaay! Can't wait to see her!

Thanks Rainbow :)

:blush: In reality I'm not very good at accepting/believing compliments, I was taught in the end to just say thank you :P I've quoted you so you can see my latest, its different to the ponies I've done so far but I'm thinking of making a 'Princess Portrait' series in this style. Hope you like it :)

I really must get a scanner, my images are less sharp via camera phone :(

attachicon.gifCadance.jpg

Just because on the outside you say thank you, doesn't mean you can't be happy on the inside about it! But anyways, this one looks really good. Extremely good with the details on such an extravagant piece. I can't wait to see the Luna one, she is my favorite ^^

Just because on the outside you say thank you, doesn't mean you can't be happy on the inside about it! But anyways, this one looks really good. Extremely good with the details on such an extravagant piece. I can't wait to see the Luna one, she is my favorite ^^

I do try :( And thanks :) I'm actually quite happy with it too :blush: 

I have a few concepts for Luna, I'm just going to work it out first but hopefully it will turn out ok :)

I do try :( And thanks :) I'm actually quite happy with it too :blush:

I have a few concepts for Luna, I'm just going to work it out first but hopefully it will turn out ok :)

You're welcome. :) And yay!! :D I can't wait!

(edited)

This isn't pony related, I was cleaning out my cupboards and found an old and unfinished sketch. Hope you guys like it! Hopefully I'll get around to resuming pony art once I've done a bit more of my dissertation. :)

Edited by Guest

I like the head & face, both are really well made

Thanks :) They're the only finished bits actually, from the neck downwards I didn't finish it, but I don't think I will get around to it either. :/

Thanks :) They're the only finished bits actually, from the neck downwards I didn't finish it, but I don't think I will get around to it either. :/

Yeah I noticed... :P I mean, really, the important part is the face. Everyone remember's the Mona Lisa for her smile, not her shoulders :P Ok maybe one person does but most people don't

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Ok, its been a while since I updated but today I have started designing my ponysona, here is a quick sketch of him so far. He is unnamed and still blank-flanked :blush:

post-26968-0-48896700-1404898486.jpg

Edited by Guest

*Takes off glasses* By God these are the best drawings I have seen so far. Keep up the good work and you can be a great artist! *Puts glasses back on*

Also, I like the coloring. It seems to match all of the drawings. I especially like the Princess Celestia and Applejack ones.