Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm..'Undecided's Art Thread'?

Both the ponysona (which I probably missed due to the recent issues with topics) & the Pinkie Pie are really cool, & the latter looks absolutely gorgeous in terms of drawing & colors :D  I was hoping you would post the Pinkie Pie here, I didn't want to fawn over your art in the MLPF World Cup  ;)

Thanks so much @@KokuraiNoSenshi!  The ponysona is very much a work in progress because I haven't decided on colours, a cutie mark or name :( And thanks about Pinkie! I had no idea how she was going to turn out, I haven't drawn ponies as people before! :)

Thanks so much @@KokuraiNoSenshi!  The ponysona is very much a work in progress because I haven't decided on colours, a cutie mark or name :( And thanks about Pinkie! I had no idea how she was going to turn out, I haven't drawn ponies as people before! :)

Ah no problem, I am just being honest  ;) And trust me, I know how the ponysona thing feels... I am trying to make the 4 pony types into OC's (Alicorn, Unicorn, Pegasus, & Earth). It is a headache to try & do, I only have the first done  :(

(edited)

-snip-

Well, I cannot draw. So I am having someone make the OC for me... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I haven't heard back from them in a few weeks about it so I only have the backstory & character design & everything... If you want a TON of words, I can send you a PM (or 3...) of a copy+pasta of the words. Though I need to change the name, plan on making a poll with the names I got from "Pony Name Generator" after I get an image, & then let other's decide on it...

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi

Well, I cannot draw. So I am having someone make the OC for me... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I haven't heard back from them in a few weeks about it so I only have the backstory & character design & everything... If you want a TON of words, I can send you a PM (or 3...) of a copy+pasta of the words. Though I need to change the name, plan on making a poll with the names I got from "Pony Name Generator" after I get an image, & then let other's decide on it...

That's a shame on both counts :( Go ahead! I'd love to hear all about it! Might also be a source of inspiration that helps me with my own ponysona as I'm rather stumped! :D Sounds like a good idea, send away :)

Yep, this is some amazing stuff. I don't follow many threads, but this one is getting added.

Aww thanks :blush: That's really sweet! I will try and update this as much as I can, its hard getting the time in with my dissertation though  :okiedokielokie:

(edited)

Alright, sent the PM's. Feel free to tell me what you think  ;) Keep up the good art by the way! So far the human Pinkie Pie & Celestia are probably my favorites, best overall colorization & art style

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi

(edited)

Hey everypony, I've been ill of late and under a lot of stress with work so I haven't drawn much of late. However, I did promise a very good friend of mine that I would draw his OC for him and here he is. If he wishes to disclose more information, I will leave that to him :) (I believe he will be making an OC thread around the forums soon) Unfortunately the colours didn't come out exactly as they are IRL thanks to my camera but anywho...

Ce4mE3j.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hey everypony, I've been ill of late and under a lot of stress with work so I haven't drawn much of late. However, I did promise a very good friend of mine that I would draw his OC for him and here he is. If he wishes to disclose more information, I will leave that to him :) (I believe he will be making an OC thread around the forums soon) Unfortunately the colours didn't come out exactly as they are IRL thanks to my camera but anywho...

Ce4mE3j.jpg

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you *says it a billion more times* Thank you so much for making this, I can finally get my main OC up &, once his story is finished, I might be able to FINALLY work on the other pony type OC's I want to do... Maybe working on the big one first wasn't the best idea ever... :P

On 7/16/2014 at 1:47 AM, KokuraiNoSenshi said:

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you *says it a billion more times* Thank you so much for making this, I can finally get my main OC up &, once his story is finished, I might be able to FINALLY work on the other pony type OC's I want to do... Maybe working on the big one first wasn't the best idea ever... :P

No problem amigo, anything for a friend! :) 

No problem amigo, anything for a friend! :) I must get around to reading your texts you sent me, I will try my best to check them out tomorrow ( its 2 in the morning here now :lol: ) Haha all I'm thinking now is: SPOILER ALERT :lol: So happy you like him :)

Hopefully by Sunday I will have most of the build-up done... Then the real fun (or in my case horror for trying to write accurate characters  :( ) will begin!

Hopefully by Sunday I will have most of the build-up done... Then the real fun (or in my case horror for trying to write accurate characters  :( ) will begin!

:yay: Good luck dude and keep me posted! :)

wow! you are amazing :lol:  what did you use to color it in :huh:

Thank you thats very kind :) This one was a bit tricky as the colours were specific to a request, I used watercolour pencils as a base layer and instead of going over with water I used water based brush felt tips of a lighter shade as the overcoat :)

Thank you thats very kind :) This one was a bit tricky as the colours were specific to a request, I used watercolour pencils as a base layer and instead of going over with water I used water based brush felt tips of a lighter shade as the overcoat :)

I said if you needed to take some artistic liberties feel free too... Lols you didn't have to make it EXACTLY EXACTLY how I wanted it :P

I said if you needed to take some artistic liberties feel free too... Lols you didn't have to make it EXACTLY EXACTLY how I wanted it :P

I know dude :) I just wanted to make it as close to your intentions as possible :)

I know dude :) I just wanted to make it as close to your intentions as possible :)

D'aw... You are too kind :3 Fine but the next project I got for you don't be afraid to work around things you feel need to be done, ok? Which by the way I am working on it right now... :P I got some good colors & a base, but it is nowhere near done yet... Which I know for you isn't a problem, since you have some stuff to take care of before you want to get back to the arts, but I just figured I would give you a little update since we are chatting here

D'aw... You are too kind :3 Fine but the next project I got for you don't be afraid to work around things you feel need to be done, ok? Which by the way I am working on it right now... :P I got some good colors & a base, but it is nowhere near done yet... Which I know for you isn't a problem, since you have some stuff to take care of before you want to get back to the arts, but I just figured I would give you a little update since we are chatting here

Thanks :P No problem, now that I've worked out how a way to mix Midnight's colours it shouldn't be too much of an issue :) And yay :yay: Of course just send it by whenever and thanks ;)

img-2854263-1-Ce4mE3j.jpg

Wow, that is amazing!! :D I love how you got the eyes so equal, I can never do that XD (one always ends up a slightly different size).

(edited)

Wow, that is amazing!! :D I love how you got the eyes so equal, I can never do that XD (one always ends up a slightly different size).

Thank you! :D I must admit that is something I usually have a problem with also :lol:

Edited by Guest