Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm making a Fursona, I don't know what I'm doing! :D

Panne

So I've been a furry for about half a year now and I kind of wanted to make a fursona, o.c., thingy, and I chatted with a few guys about it and so far I've decided on being an otter. Why? Because otters are cool... I guess. That and I don't really want to be just another wolf/fox out in the crowd of furries on the internet.

So what now? I have the species I want, and I don't know what to do beyond that.

Tip: The more relevant to you, the better. After all, it is your persona of sorts.

So a gangly nerd that sits at his desk job dreaming of being in every anime/game he has ever played... laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! I want to escape my life not life it through an otter...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Give him/her a personality sorta kinda like yours.

Great I love creepy stalkers!

Sorry I'm just being difficult...

Edited by Biznis Kitty

So a gangly nerd that sits at his desk job dreaming of being in every anime/game he has ever played... laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! I want to escape my life not life it through an otter...

Well I mean, I think the whole point is for it to be a furry representation of you. If it differed to much from you, it would just be an o.c. And not a fursona.

Well I mean, I think the whole point is for it to be a furry representation of you. If it differed to much from you, it would just be an o.c. And not a fursona.

I suppose, can I still RP with it in different settings? Like say a fantasy styled seting can I change my character then or do I have to make a new o.c. (I don't wanna have to do that)

Think about what kind of personality or history Mr. Otter has.  What is his furpose (GET IT?)?  Is he for reviews and analysis?  Is he just a logo for your usage?

Think about what kind of personality or history Mr. Otter has.  What is his furpose (GET IT?)?  Is he for reviews and analysis?  Is he just a logo for your usage?

I want to RP with him (any kind) and do art "requests"...yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah art requests...

So far my fursona is a white otter named Taavetti or Taavi for short.

• 1 year later...

make it a sci-fi otter that can do those things for good.

Otters are basically mammals that live mostly in an environment you wouldn't expect mammals to make a full life in. An otter fursona is best idea for world-shifting abilities if you think of it that way. 

Try integrate that in your design. Maybe give it some sci-fi traits. character design can go many directions. Also be sure that you can change the design in time, so don't take it too seriously. Just have fun about it! ^^