Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it just my imagination

princessrainbow

Is it just my imagination or noticing lately that MLPFiM dolls and figurines had ONLY left flank containing cutie marks.

I never saw one MLPFiM doll or figurine have cutie marks on both flanks

Also, these MLPFiM dolls and figurines that has left flank containing cutie marks, some of these cutie marks look wrong

take for example on the number of stars on Twilight and the way the stars were positioned...

Sounds like, every time I go to a store, I have to bring along a still photo from the tv show to make sure of the accuracies and if i want to purchase it.

Im sure the comments would go like this...the sewing maching can only do one side and do based on memory...

From what I can tell its a common issue ... even with Funko Vinyls which try to be more show accurate. It is likely due to a manufacturing process/decision.

Oh ha. Theory has it that they don't have enough money to put a cutie mark on both sides so your pony is stuck like this. That and your pony will come to life if it looks too realistic as in if it had a cutie mark on both sides.

Hrmm, are you talking about hasbro merchandise? Have you bought any of the merchandise that only has left flank cutie marks? Or are you just looking at them through the packaging? What region do you live in?

*most of these questions are fairly important as to solving why you are only seeing left flank cutie marked merchandise, you could just be viewing them from the package, and un able to see the other side, you could be in a region were the shipped out production run was messed up, or you could be looking at boot legs*

And as for sloppy/missprinted cutie marks, that is fairly common for mass produced items, as they are made quickly in a factory, and not with the best precision.

When I do agree, that most toys have cutie marks on the left side of their flank, I have to point out that there are rare cases, where it's on the right side. I've got an Applejack figure that's got the cutie mark on the right side of the flank.

i can say, Funko has mostly put the cutie marks on both sides, cause every blind box/figurine i have has them on both sides....plus earlier today i just got Vinyl, Octavia and Fluttershy in amazing condition (sometimes the paint is chipped or blotched) hehe when i got Vinyl, and Octavia i was like 

tumblr_lmerndpBvs1qafrh6.gif

cause i never thought id get them together in the same purchase..

and some Hasbro Licensed toys do only have one cutie mark on the left flank....hmmmmmmm