Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Pinkie Pie?

AydinPie

57 users have voted

1. 1. Which season do you think portrayed the best Pinkie Pie?

• Season One
    • Season Two
    • Season Three
    • Season Four
    • Season Five
    • Equestria Girls
    • G3?

(edited)

Pinkie is pure adorable awesomesauce!

:lol: FROM PINKIE APPLE PIE: "...The scariest unidentifiable monster EVER! SAAAAYYYY 'TERRIFIED'!..." LOL! :lol:

I LOVE the river trip! "Everybody say 'soaked'", the waterfall sequence, happily taking pictures of everything including the eagle making off with the map :lol: and her excitement in the scariest cave in Equestria :lol: And "Is that how I taught you to treat your elder folk" "Oo oo, is it?"  :)

That whole sequence is pure pink gold :D

Edited by Guest

(edited)

I LOVE the river trip! "Everybody say 'soaked'", the waterfall sequence, happily taking pictures of everything including the eagle making off with the map :lol: and her excitement in the scariest cave in Equestria :lol: And "Is that how I taught you to treat your elder folk" "Oo oo, is it?"  :)

That whole sequence is pure pink gold :D

Oh, man! YES! That episode was great!

Also, "HEY LOOK! I'M ARGUING! Argue Argue Argue! Bicker Bicker! *laughs*"

The "dust kitty" bit made me go, "Well, that was...weird..."

Edited by Pinkiesister75

Oh, man! YES! That episode was great!

Also, "HEY LOOK! I'M ARGUING! Argue Argue Argue! Bicker Bicker! *laughs*"

The "dust kitty" bit made me go, "Well, that was...weird..."

Haha yep! Probably my favourite episode so far :)

My younger brother got rather creeped out by the dust kitty, understandably so :lol: I loved Goldie Delicious pulling the book out of the pile, great way to link Pinkie to the Apples :D

Not to mention, these moments/faces :D

post-26968-0-47482600-1404687387_thumb.png
post-26968-0-23175700-1404584637_thumb.png
post-26968-0-24013000-1404671028_thumb.png

Haha yep! Probably my favourite episode so far :)

My younger brother got rather creeped out by the dust kitty, understandably so :lol: I loved Goldie Delicious pulling the book out of the pile, great way to link Pinkie to the Apples :D

Not to mention, these moments/faces :D

And Big Mac's "Eeyu-HEY!" and deep philiosophical parachute discussions (PINKIE: 'Ooh, DEEP!').

And Big Mac's "Eeyu-HEY!" and deep philiosophical parachute discussions (PINKIE: 'Ooh, DEEP!').

I was trying to find the video for this to include in my previous post :lol:

Pinkie has gone from my favorite main6 to most-hated character in the entire show.

In S1/S2, she was a lovable loon. Just a silly, non-serious character that would add some light humor to the scene.

S3/S4 however, turned her into a screaming joke machine that does nothing but screech her lines at the top of her lungs, and act completely "RANDUMB XDDDD" for the sake of comic relief. Filli Vanilli was the pinnacle of this terrible characterization.

Sure, you may argue "ohhh she's always been like that!", no. Just...no. She has always been silly, but nowhere near the level of S3/S4.

Hopefully in S5, the writers will get their heads out of their asses and start writing Pinkie as an actual character again, instead of a screaming joke machine.

Season one, because I'm still watching it. 

Only been in the herd two weeks!

Hello! I'm just like you. I only have seen Season 1 on DVD (I ordered more). I've seen a few later ones on YouTube/Dailymotion. I'm brand-new to the MLP-FiM thing, too. Welcome to the herd, my friend. :)

Well no matter which season, I always love Pinkie. Season 4 well not her best characterization, had her best episodes like Pinkie Pride, Pinkie Apple Pie and Maud Pie. Season 3 is shorter so it's hard to tell but Too Many Pinkie Pies was hilarious. To me, Pinkie has always been Pinkie to me and hasn't really had to much of a derail in character, it's just the writers can't think of much to do with her in group episodes besides randomness.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Season 4 Pinkie was, well... seemed out of character in certain episodes *cough* Filli Vannili *cough* But she did have some great moments in episodes such as Maud Pie and Pinkie Pride, which tapped into some much needed character depth (imo). Pinkie will always be Pinkie, even though I do see that it seems like the writers are starting be able to not think of as many ideas of what to do with her... so that's why I'm glad season 4 set up some nice character development for her character, and hopefully we will be able to see her interact with other characters such as Cheese Sandwhich or Maud in later seasons. :)

• Brohoof 2

Season 1, 2, and 4 are probably my favorite in terms of Pinkie Pie's...pinkiness. xD However, season 4 is probably the top one because of her silly antics (re: Pinkie Pride) during most of the episodes. 

Pinkie has gone from my favorite main6 to most-hated character in the entire show.

In S1/S2, she was a lovable loon. Just a silly, non-serious character that would add some light humor to the scene.

S3/S4 however, turned her into a screaming joke machine that does nothing but screech her lines at the top of her lungs, and act completely "RANDUMB XDDDD" for the sake of comic relief. Filli Vanilli was the pinnacle of this terrible characterization.

Sure, you may argue "ohhh she's always been like that!", no. Just...no. She has always been silly, but nowhere near the level of S3/S4.

Hopefully in S5, the writers will get their heads out of their asses and start writing Pinkie as an actual character again, instead of a screaming joke machine.

Well excuse me. I thought Pinkie was awesome in seasons 3 and 4!

• Brohoof 2

I'm twisted.Pinkie Pie in season 4 is the best portrayal...but only in the spotlight. Even putting aside that...thing that happened with Fluttershy, whenever she wasn't the focus of an episode, she either contributed nothing or made things worse. Going from season 1 Pinkie Pie proclaiming that friends are all that matters to her to seeing Season 4 Pinkie completely forgetting about Fluttershy leaving for god knows how long in an instant over a shiny red balloon... it hurts.

I love Pinkie no matter what. Yeah, some of her appearances in Season 4 weren't her best, but her episodes more than made up for it, to which she only got two of this season, as Rarity and I think Fluttershy took up more of the spot light, then again, Rarity needed the extra screen time for barely getting any in Season 3. 

I can't choose which Pinkie is my favorite, because I love her no matter what, and yes, even her Equestria Girls counterpart. :3

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Pinkie Pie was my first favorite when I started watching the show, and it really was during season 1 where she was at her best. It's when she was her funniest, she had her best episode with Party of One (just edges Pinkie Pride for me), and just made for some of the most enjoyable moments.

Over time she slipped back to my #4 spot of the Mane 6, though it was more due to some of the others starting to appeal to me more rather than me starting to dislike Pinkie (I should point out now that I maintain a certain level of affection for all the Mane 6). 

I like Pinkie no matter what she's up to!

Even when she's OOC and being a jerk, she's funny in a weird way.

Pinkie's my fave pony, by the way.......

Right? Some of the best comedy comes from jerkiness! Filli Vanilli was the hardest she'd made me laugh since Party of One.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling Pinkie Keen is my favorite Pinkie episode.  Ironically, the reason most people dislike it is Twilight's letter at the end.   Pinkie and Rarity are the 2 who have grown the most.  Her growth can be shown from Party of One, to Baby Cakes to Too Many Pinkie's to  Pinkie's Pride.  She has grown & understands that her actions can affect her friends.  (Filli Vanilli was a relapse to earlier patterns of passive aggressive jerkiness)

She has matured from Pinkie to Pinkie Lite

That's a toss-up between Seasons 1 and 2 for me. Although 2 had 'A Friend in Deed', which I think was Pinkie's best episode ever, she was better overall in 1 because she was at her most whimsical and innocent. She's had good episodes in recent seasons, especially 4, but sometimes she just runs around making noise and that bugs me.

This is tough.  I picked season 2 for Friend in Deed, but I eternally love Pinkie.  Season 1 & 2 Pinkie just knocked me over and left me speechless.  Yet, she still manages to wow me in every season.  Good job Amy Keating Rogers on writing both Friend in Deed and Pinkie Pride.  Those outweigh any criticism of her writing on Filli Vanilli, which I think is blown out of proportion anyway.