Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's funny how everyone on MLPF is expected to read this :P

Evilshy

It's awesome. No more feeling of guilt when I come to post without doing any mod stuff for a week.

Also, no chance of accidentally clicking the button to edit sebody else's post on mobile :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Evilshy,  Excellent to hear that you have no regrets. :P

Now that you aren't modding so often, will you be taking a somewhat more active role in the community? 

Probably? I'm not sure. I won't lie, there isn't a great deal posted here that I'm REALLY interested in. The occasional thread in Everfree, a status/blogs every now and then. I'm honestly not really into ponies as much as I used to be. I've seen all of S4 now that it's on Netflix, but I don't really feel the need to watch episodes as they come out and post in show discussion, like I used to do all the time :P

I'll very rarely join an RP. I'm used to roleplaying with people who have a lot of experience and/or are good writers, and I'm sorry to say, but most of the people in RPW just don't cut it for me.

• Brohoof 1

@@Evilshy,

You have to jump on board the really good roleplay threads almost immediately, or they fill up within the space of a day or two. I'm very picky as well, and it's a frustrating feeling not being able to find a thread with the right kind of quality and an interesting plot.

It's easier in the EQE section than it is in General RP though, due to the application process. If I can tempt you.  ;)

@@Evilshy,

You have to jump on board the really good roleplay threads almost immediately, or they fill up within the space of a day or two. I'm very picky as well, and it's a frustrating feeling not being able to find a thread with the right kind of quality and an interesting plot.

It's easier in the EQE section than it is in General RP though, due to the application process. If I can tempt you. ;)

Eh, I've never really been into slice of life RPs unless they have some other element to them. Of course, the one I'm in now is kinda slice of life, but its also creepy mystery stuff, which is what attracted me.

Also, the fact that the creators are good RPers and were picky about who could join.

I honestly prefer to make characters without playing or writing for them. I have a lot of fun building worlds and characters, but I'm not very good at writing stories for them :P

Also, the fact that the creators are good RPers and were picky about who could join.

That definitely helps!

Yeah, there's not much in EQE which isn't SoL right now, though as we expand that may begin to change. I hope so, anyway. I like adventure, but I'm terrible at coming up with good plots on my own... I rely on other DM's to create good stories. xD

No longer a mod? Excellent.

Come quickly to my lair of plotting, and lets us scheme evil things beyond the sight of authoritarian eyes.

Together, we will take over the forums! 

• Brohoof 1

No longer a mod? Excellent.

Come quickly to my lair of plotting, and lets us scheme evil things beyond the sight of authoritarian eyes.

Together, we will take over the forums!

You say that as if the forum isn't already mine. I don't intend to share it with anyone, except maybe ~CD~ cuz he's cool like that.

• Brohoof 1

You say that as if the forum isn't already mine. I don't intend to share it with anyone, except maybe ~CD~ cuz he's cool like that.

You have a point.

~CD~ is cool like that <3

>:o He's mine!