Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's funny how everyone on MLPF is expected to read this :P

Evilshy

(edited)

How sad that I only get to exercise such power once, for my first thread here is also my last.

In other words, I'm resigning my mod position. It just isn't my thing anymore. I'll still post on the forums of course, just without the associated guilt of not doing any of the mod work I'm supposed to :P

I kinda wanted to stick around and try to become an admin and then quit the week after, just to see if I could, but that'd just create more work for the other staff. They're overworked enough as it is.

I guess I should also mention that there's nothing behind this. No disagreement with admins, no problems with the direction Poniverse is headed. Just me getting real sick of your shit not wanting to mod anymore.

See you around the forums :)

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 35

(edited)

Can I have your job? I TOTALLY WON'T BE EVIL WITH IT

:P

I don't trust you. That look you've got going on in you avatar says otherwise.

Someone like I would be much better qualified. I have a very trusting, calm, and rational looking expression in my avatar. Some say I'm a people person. That let's the people know I'm here to handle their mane concerns, and I'll snip them in the bud before they become a tangled mess.

Vote Mane-iac. Guaranteed to tame split end inducing problems once and for all.  :muffins:

@@Evilshy, you should go for admin! Looks good on resumes, just don't mention it was only for a week or so. 

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

It's been great having you here for so long, Shy. Sad to hear that you're leaving the team, but with great memories behind all of us.

Thank you for your time here as a community staff member. :)

Edited by Nas
  • Brohoof 3

I'll miss seeing you in the staff, dude. I remember seeing you as a mod when I first joined the site, so it's a bit surreal to see you resigning now.

Glad you're still sticking around on the site though. That's what truly matters.

• Brohoof 6

Miss seeing you on the staff. You've been a mod since, like, before I came on this site. Congrats to you, man.

• Brohoof 3

Thanks very much for all your time and work put in as a mod Evilshy!  You've more than earned this, that's for sure, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums more again as just a normal member.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

Your twisted sense of humor shall be missed will continue to spread and infect everything it touches, no doubt :D It was great having you on staff a millennia ago when your living situation let you be active. Envy the feeling of freedom as you drop the badge and mix among the commoners once more, no doubt plotting world destruction all the easier, with no spotlight on you anymore :3

Will see you around indeed, ShyEvil!

• Brohoof 5

But who will we have on the mod team now to do evil deeds? :/

In all seriousness it'll be weird to see you not on staff, just because you've been that way since I can remember(and beyond)

Still the fact your still sticking around is probably the most important part, so that's glad to hear.

Hope to see ya around dude!

• Brohoof 3

No!You can't leave!!!!

Who's going to be the Evil Mod from now to on?

All the other mods are a meanies,but you were the only good meanieAnyways,I hope that someone as evil as you gets the hallowed position of Moderator :3

Why to lie anymore?There's not any user who's more evil than you :3

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for your service to the community, Evilshy.  :)  It seems like you've been on the staff forever but I guess all good evil things come to an end, eh?  But I'm glad you're staying with the forums and not leaving altogether. 

• Brohoof 2

Putting down the old scythe and pitchfork huh? Nice to know you at least keeping your torch (staying with us) even if it is just as a lowly mortal.

• Brohoof 2

Its a shame you have to leave.................yet, I wish you the best and embrace your ambitions, :D.

Can I have your job? I TOTALLY WON'T BE EVIL WITH IT

:P

I wish I could...........but, its up to admins.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Its a shame you have to leave.................yet, I wish you the best and embrace your ambitions, :D.

I wish I could...........but, its up to admins.  :lol:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!

• Brohoof 4

Damn it, every time I go off the site for a couple days and come back on something or another happens! :P

Anyway, you had a nice long run on the mod team, have fun with your, um, what the above user said. ;)

• Brohoof 2

how evil you are

Mr_burns.gif

Glad it's nothing personal with the higher ups, and I hope you gained some valuable experience nonetheless.

Good luck to you and I'm glad you are sticking around on the forums! :D

• Brohoof 1

I find it hilarious that, although you were one of the most well-liked moderators here, you only get a page and a half of Happy retirement. XD

Well I haven't been very active for a long time, so the new people don't really know how awesome I am :P

• Brohoof 1