Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Total Dystopia worship. The lyrics in this song are such a downer, I don't even wanna post them here. Also, the vocalist/guitarist killed himself a few years ago.

*finally decides to peek into this thread*

...mostly due to the fact that my brother decided to push me into listening to As I Lay Dying, and...now I have a new favorite song. At least for the time being.

Other than that, yeah, I've been stuck with All That Remains for a while now. I guess I'm looking for something else to move on to. *shrug*

Oh look, it's a another new guy. Welcome to this thread new guy. I hope you get made fun of. (I'm kidding.)

I've been in the mood for Morbid Angel lately, I'm not sure why though.

• Brohoof 1

I've been in the mood for Morbid Angel lately, I'm not sure why though.

Now you've gotten me in the mood for Morbid Angel, oh well it's not like that's a bad thing I need to start listening to some more of their stuff in the first place.

*finally decides to peek into this thread*

...mostly due to the fact that my brother decided to push me into listening to As I Lay Dying, and...now I have a new favorite song. At least for the time being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipEdYtGQZTI

As I Lay Dying are a good band, I don't listen to them as much as I used to, but they used to be one of my biggest favorites.

I've gotta go to sleep though I'm gonna post some stuff here before I go to sleep

Starting off with Converge

And also I'm gonna go listen to my first Burzum album, which one should I pick?

"Filosofem." It's really the only one I like, and I like it a lot. The raw tones on every song on it are actually extremely fitting for the songs themselves.

I was astounded when I learned that Cerebral Bore's vocalist is a chick... that does not sound like any female ever should.

I must meet her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-0iRHK-XVg 

Hey guys, where'd the slaughter in Summer Slaughter go?

602902_10151541909943217_1126848265_n.jp

I don't have anything against any of the bands there, but this was always a mainly death tour. Time's are a-changin', I suppose.

@, I like how you used my quote in your signature.

• Brohoof 1

Gonna post stuff because metal.

I've loved Suicide Silence for a long while now, it was really a tragedy when Mitch died. 

All well.

I was never a huge fan of Suicide Silence, though it is a tragedy that he had died. Though am I the only one who finds it ironic that Suicide Silence made a song named "You Only Live Once" and then Mitch ended up dying.

"Filosofem." It's really the only one I like, and I like it a lot. The raw tones on every song on it are actually extremely fitting for the songs themselves.

Alright then I'll have to take a listen to that one

I would go with Aske or Det som engang var. In my opinion, they're both better than Filosofem.

I'm going to post some Sadistic Intent, they're kinda like a local band.

Edited by Neighvana666

I listened through some of "The Sound of Perseverance" by Death and it was pretty sick, breh.

I fuckin' love Spirit Crusher, it's awesome.

Holy shit how haven't I heard about this band before.

This is fucking sick.

I really need to like discover more bands. Any suggestions?

This is fucking sick.

Yeah I had never heard that band until like a few months ago and I heard that song that I posted and I was like "This is fucking sick!!!"

I can suggest you bands, but I don't know what you like.

This is fucking sick.

Well, if you like Death, there's always Morbid Angel, Necrophagist, or Entombed.  Thought those might be too extreme for you.   I don't really know.  Check 'em out though.  

Anyways, Maiden.  

And Omnyouza, because their vocalist is excellent.   It's melodic metal though.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU-W9DhukRo

I listened through some of "The Sound of Perseverance" by Death and it was pretty sick, breh.

I fuckin' love Spirit Crusher, it's awesome.

Oh dude EVERYTHING by Death is top notch. I love Death. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGFu5jc5spw

And if you like Death, you should check out Morbid Angel, Deicide and Obituary.

OpoQQ.jpg

LISTEN TO THEM IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY'VE CAME OUT, AS YOU WOULD ANY OTHER BAND.

Well, if you like Death, there's always Morbid Angel, Necrophagist, or Entombed. Thought those might be too extreme for you. I don't really know. Check 'em out though.

Necrophagist is to death metal as Mio is to After School Tea Time: Overrated and pointless. :P

So untrue, yet so good.

Necrophagist is to death metal as Mio is to After School Tea Time: Overrated and pointless. tongue.png

I still love Mio. I love her so much man, you have no idea.   <3  <3 <3.    

I'm not big into Necrophagist, but they're good every once in a while.   

And for the masses, we have Wolf and Iron Attack!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73iWtbooPrA

Edited by ~Chaotic Twilight~
  • Brohoof 1

Deathmetal, deathcore. Its all good.

Anyway, anyone remember this? Its old sorta, but I remember watching it and laughing hysterically.

Job For A Cowboy is bloody gr8 though.

Not really metal, but I'm on a d-beat/crust binge right now so you'll have to forgive me. Driller Killer are the bees knees.

KILL FUCKING KILL

Punk can be good when you're not in the mood to hear growling and guitars downtuned to B or something.

Djenty showed me the magic of hardcore punk several months ago, but back then I thought it sounded just like noise.

• Brohoof 1

Metal threaaaad waaad up.

Don't know if this has been posted or not, but I'm gonna post it anyway.  Some of you may know already, The Contortionist parted ways with Jonathan Carpenter, their singer.

Sad face.  Although I can understand his reasoning.

On another note, now that Jesse Leach is back at the helm of KSE, I've been listening to his other stuff too.  Like Times of Grace, which is just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wpMZA3nC7A