G3 Ponies in Season 5

Snow Frostflame

G3 Ponies  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Should G3 Ponies be in Season 5

• yes
    • No

(edited)

Hello everypony I had just made a topic about G3 Bronies now I just had a great idea I have seen so many G3 ponies in G4 animations so why not for S5 they should include all the main G3 characters mostly the G3 Mane Six plus a few others like Minty in a few episodes I dont mean they would replace the original main characters but just be in a few episodes with them it would make a great plot seeing as they act very little like there counter parts let me know what you think about this also I dont mean the joke in S3 i mean the G3 ponies animated into G4 with there personality

(I would love to see Minty in there she could easily be a character)

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

Ah heck, we already have several Gen 3 characters as part of the cast--Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, and I think Sea Breeze--so I'm not sure if we need the rest :huh:

I'm not against the idea of them showing up, but if it was going to happen I think it would have by now

Hmm, I think it would honestly depend on how they were implemented. As BP I don't see why they could not sneak some in, as for episodes, sadly most of the G3 characters suffer from being very flat, so there would have to be a lot of work done to make them a lot more likable.

Oh the G3 that I think could work:

Kimono - She was likable as well as had a nice wise mentor personality that with her name maybe could be revamped into some type of Asian theme pony.

Minty - If they don't hit her with the stupid stick, she would be fun, quirky and a hoot to see with PP in a song ep.

Toola Roola - She has a cute design and has a spunky personality so I don't see why they could not make her work

Star Catcher - She seems sweet and with a small redesign I think they could make her work for something.

As for the rest, meh they would have to do such a rework on them its not really even worth it.

I wouldn't mind, but I would like Minty to show up at the show, because she's the biological middle sister of one of my favorites OCs around in one of my favorite fics. She has a G4 toy you know 

BBMintyCard.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

this would be interesting. but seeing as my favorite g3 pony is rainbowdash it wouldn't make much difference to me.

That's one of the two reasons I suggested this imagine how funny it would be if they met their G3 counterparts

I wouldn't mind, but I would like Minty to show up at the show, because she's the biological middle sister of one of my favorites OCs around in one of my favorite fics. She has a G4 toy you know 

img-2821588-1-BBMintyCard.jpg

SHE DOES! WHY DIDN'T ANYPONY TELL ME!

Looking at this it looks like Hasbro got lazy and re-textured Applejack to look like Minty

Edited by PonygamesFluttershy

Well it would work better if the characters returned (in fim style) and had some character development and it would go down a little better with G1 than G3.... 

That's one of the two reasons I suggested this imagine how funny it would be if they met their G3 counterparts

SHE DOES! WHY DIDN'T ANYPONY TELL ME!

That toy is old I believe, I've seen it around since I became a brony almost 2 years ago. I wouldn't rule out an appearance in the show, like Blossonfort 

Ah heck, we already have several Gen 3 characters as part of the cast--Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, and I think Sea Breeze--so I'm not sure if we need the rest :huh:

I'm not against the idea of them showing up, but if it was going to happen I think it would have by now

you never know mate They could show up in a few episodes... actually they kinda have. look really closely at background ponies I can assure you, you will find a G3 main character I have spotted Minty several times and a few others. but the whole reason of this topic was to see if anypony else wanted then as main characters for a episode or two. Hasbro could easily make Minty be Twist's mother  

Seabreeze was NOT in G3 however the breezies had been.

• 1 month later...