Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think there'll be a season 3 of Pony Life?

zinto

Like everyone's already said, it was just meant to be filler to fill the gaps between G4 and G5. I wouldn't mind seeing another season myself but I wouldn't count on it

Very likely not. Both seasons of the show had a finale-style end. Presumably, the only reason the show got a second season was because it was more popular than precedented. They never had a reason to make a long-term plan for it with G5 around the corner. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

It’s be very surprising if there was. None of the previous generations had new content released once the next generation started.

(As far as I know anyway. Feel free me to correct me on that)

I think there was one last G3 special shortly before or after FIM made it’s debut :huh:

I’m rather sad no more PL. Partly, a cliffhanger end. Two, no more Vancouver voice talent in pony :sunny:. I play Dragalia Lost due to the cast, and Horse Life got at least three of the DL voice talent who didn’t have prior pony work :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

In a single word... No. G5 has begun and now Hasbro wish to focus on that as they view G4 as no longer being relevant from a business standpoint. Pony Life was created to fill the void and to provide some additional income via whatever toy line was created for it before G5 began.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-11-19 at 2:45 AM, TomDaBombMLP said:

Does anyone actually like that utter mess?!

On 2021-11-19 at 3:58 AM, Megas said:

I do

On 2021-11-19 at 9:14 AM, abrony-mouse said:

Me three :P 

It was no FiM, but it had the voice actors and some genuinely enjoyable moments.

Count me in, too! 

On 2021-11-19 at 8:38 AM, ExplosionMare said:

Would anyone watch it? :huh: I stopped watching it a while ago so I’m not sure how many other people are still into it

I would.  It was weird and it took me a couple of tries to "get it" but I enjoyed it because I got to see the Mane 6 again. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

No it's dead, and good riddance. Pony Life was a complete waste of time. The time that was wasted on Pony Life would have been better spent on giving Equestria Girls a real ending.

Even if it did come back it wouldn't be on the Discovery Family channel since the Discovery Family channel won't be around much longer due to the WB Discovery merger that's due to happen next year.

Edited by LonelyYugi

• 8 months later...
On 2021-11-19 at 12:14 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Me three :P 

It was no FiM, but it had the voice actors and some genuinely enjoyable moments.

Not to mention it wasn’t just a wackier reinterpretation of FIM. Had enough exclusive content to make one curious what they could come up next, like Potion Nova, Octavio Pie, and the mecha horses :fluttershy:. I wouldn’t have enjoyed half as much if they were just making more comical FIM plots :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1