The MLP Google Game

Justin_Case001

So, I was telling my dad about "pony rule 34"--if it exists, then there's a ponified version of it.  Jokingly, he said, "Ok, how about Stephen Hawking?"  He figured that he had disproven the rule.

Later that day I emailed him this and simply wrote, "You asked for it."

stequine_hawking_by_mittymandi-d4lvl4b.j

So here's the game: Google "mlp" followed by whatever thing the user above you says, and see if there's a ponified version of it.  The rule is you cannot make it yourself--it has to already exist.  Post the pic, then say something for the next user to Google.  Let's see if we can disprove the rule, or find out that everything in the world is ponified!  I call it the Pony Rule 34 game, but I didn't want to title the topic that, cuz, you know.  So, forum rules still apply, obviously.  I'll get it started with a pretty easy one, just to get things moving.

Batman.  Go.

• Brohoof 3

blogentry-26336-0-55665700-1413783982.jp

Well, I couldn't find the queen herself ponified, but I'mma count this.  I say as long as MLP is in it somewhere, it counts.  And this is funny, too.

post-26336-0-30590800-1405511971.jpg

Alright, next let's try...um...good ol' Honest Abe Lincoln.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Yay!  Somepony revived my thread!  :)

I thought Roger Waters might have defeated me, but it was easier than I thought!

Now, I'm not familiar with him, so I'm not positive if both of these are him, or just the one.  Whatever.  One of them is him, at least.  And there's lots more out there.  Take your pick.

ponyfication___roger_waters_by_fboss90-d

post-29289-0-08924700-1417377698.png

Alright, let's see...how about...Cowboy Bebop.  (I want the whole cast.)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...