Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happiest Time of the Day

PonyFunk

I suppose that would depend on whether I am going to work that day or am off. On my work days it is when I punch out and on my days off it is when I wake up because I have an entire day ahead of me to enjoy my freedom.

HAPPY HOUR IS HAPPIEST TIME OF DAY

hehe no I would have to say when something interesting is happening like I'm recording for YouTube or when somepony invites me to colabe with them for YouTube

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

3:00 PM EDT. Work is over and im at home lying on my bed. At that point, I can either take a nap, have a shower or both. I really like both of those activities.

Edited by Celtore

Probably the best time of the day is either all the time that I am with my girlfriend, or at night. I love night times. I feel so alive. I feel like doing stuff. I feel like getting things done. So usually the night time.

• Brohoof 1

When I'm watching YouTube or talking to certain people. :derp: I don't do much so.. xD If I was going to a friends more often and stuff then those would be the times.

The very early morning. The sun is just begining to shine, it is warming up but isn't hot yet, and while nature is fully awake most people are alssep. Best time of day.

And other than the early morning, my happiest time of day would be when I lay down to sleep.

• Brohoof 2

The end of the day when I can lay back and relax after a long hard day of school/work.  Not so much during the time of year where night comes ealier, but when there's still day light out it makes almost every late day/evening relaxing and peaceful.

I'd have to say late afternoon/early evening. 

So specific reason, I'd just say it's because I can easily feel unmotivated during the first part of the day. Then at night time, I run out of things to do some nights. 

And morning... remind me why I have to wake up from my wonder dreams again? I want to just sleep forever some days~

Either night time because it is just one of the best times anyway and it is the time of the uh day? That I can truly be alone with parents and siblings being asleep. And crack of dawn sitting with a nice cup of iced tea out on my porch and watching the sun rise over the trees, with friendly neighbors aka friends walk by and we talk and either just sit there or play some games and then I can either follow them or stay. It is just so peaceful.

• 2 weeks later...

As for me, My favourite time of day is early in the morning, I'm talking about very early, as in 5am early.

It's such a peaceful time, and incredibly relaxing before the busy day begins.

Something about it is just so soothing, I'm not sure what it is!

I'm not too keen on nighttime it seems like I'm too tired to really do anything at that point.

• Brohoof 2

That feeling you get when you get of work from an outside job and it is close to 100 degrees outside, so you go to the local gas station and get a fountain drink and enjoy the rest if the ride home where ya know you can relax. :lol:

Usually at around 6-9 AM is when I'm in a generally positive mood. My sleep pattern is backwards so I'm often dead tired around that time, so I'm able to take my mind off everything else.

Edited by Rivendare