Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

35 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

By the way, we're at 14 now to counteract BloodDrops's 5 consecutive posts earlier. Sorry BloodDrops.

I didn't even know you could do that?

also here's one I had since before the undate                                                                                                                                                                                                               ottoman_princess_by_discordthege-db3e2vl

"by  DiscordTheGE" (see how sloppy this looks, I can't even put the name right underneath the picture without a massive gap)

• Brohoof 2

"Brave Brazilian people

Let it go, the servant fear"

6 minutes ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

I didn't even know you could do that?                                                                                                                                                                                                

That's because you can't, FortyTwo himself said it a dozen pages ago

Edited by Leere

"The homeland shall be free

Or we shall die for Brazil"

2 minutes ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

no I meant I didn't know the site let you post more then once at a time (it never used to seems odd that you can now)

Oh, the site always let you do that...sort of, your posts just merged together if you do it, this doesn't happen on this version, but that's likely to be fixed soon

2 hours ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

(see how sloppy this looks, I can't even put the name right underneath the picture without a massive gap)

Sure you can. Just use shift enter.
Like so.

Though it doesn't seem to be working to get a line right underneath a quote. Hmm, I'll work on that and let you know when I find out how.

Yay for a new place with new stuff to discover.

2 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Wait what have I done? I assisted you with picture posting, pictures are how you'll inevitably surpass me in 42 points. D:

Well you just helped me with giving credit to be fair pal I could have just stopped that and still posted the pictures to get this inevitable lead (but personally I don't think I will as I can't see 42 catching up on posts anymore)

Besides you make a good pet ‡D
time_to_walk_3__color_sketch__by_yakovle
"by Yakovlev-vad"

• Brohoof 1