Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching - The Dark King's Return

The Shadow Stallion

I could do Celestia. I've always prefered the whole Empress Tyranatus thing though, so I would probably go with that.

"So perhaps -you- could tell me why they refuse to assist us then?" the satin voice queried. The guardspony captain cringed in response, folding slightly under the limelight. It was not that he was afraid of being focused upon persay, but rather that he would really prefer not to right here, right now, at this time. Or any time. To be the center of one's goddess was a terrible thing, both in the old meaning and the new. It made one feel utterly tiny and weak in comparison to stand next to a being of such majestic power and beauty.

Celestia for her part did not seem to notice the fact she so often had on those around here. Some said that it was because she wished to be companionable to her subjects, but at the moment all the guardspony could think was instead how alien she was to the rest of them. It was like trying to converse with the sun in all its blazing glory. Looking upon it too long was liable to damage one's eyes. Goodness only knows, just being around here seemed to be strenous on one's body. Royal Guardsponies were born and trained to be tough, so as to better protect the Princess. But for all their strength, every once in a while one of them would collapse under the stress. Those were never pretty to watch, some having stood rigid for so long that bones needed to be broken to move them. Or the ones that simply keeled over when they shut their eyes, from having kept that thousand yard watchful stare for too long.

The Captain himself had already been considering options for retirement. Even the lowest ranking Royal Guard could easily get a high position in the guard forces of any major city. He could probably be a Duke-Commandant in Cantersbury if he just asked. That could come later. Right -now- he needed to explain in exacting detail, drawing on all his best prose and etiquette, to his -god- (with a capital 'G') why one of those some provincal cities was refusing sanctuary to Equestrian refugees from a recent earthquake.

All of this went through his head in less than a second. Opening his mouth with the utmost care, he uttered, "I haven't the foggiest idea what the buggers are thinking ma'am. Seems like their bound and determined simply to piss on their own good name." A few seconds later his brain recognized what he'd just said. The only hint of his utter mortification was a faint twitch of his eye. All of the other guardsponies and dignitaries gawked at him in utter terror, just as if not more than horrified as he was.

Celestia regarded him for a long moment, her long lashes half-hooding her deep eyes. Seeming to struggle in keeping a straight face, she raised a delicate hoof and stifled a small giggle. All others present warily relaxed, allowing themselves a cautious smile. Everypony that was, except for the poor Guardspony Captain. His eye twitched again, his gaze off somewhere only he could see. Instantly recognizing the signs, his second stepped in and hastily (but politely) excused his superior and himself, guiding him out to the barracks.

The rest of the meeting went much more smoothly, with a middle ground action being decided upon. Eventually the throne room was empty, with only the Princess and one of her personal attendants remaining. "Would you like to dictate a punishment for the ex-Captain my mistress?" The slip of a filly asked quietly. "I'm told the dungeons have just been outfitted with some wonderful new methods."

"No..." Celestia replied. "He has done better to himself than any dungeon good. No need to break what is already broken... Oh, but do send on word to induct a new Captain. Have him sent to me with a good bottle of wine. After all..." She smiled hungrily. "I need some entertainment while my sister holds sway."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm, Now I like the Roleplay sample just not the evil Celestia XD

I mean It seems in the sample you provided she is like 1/10th of the evilness of Sombra. I think I might have to give this one to the Sage of Six.

It was a really good RP sample though Higu : ) Just a bit darker then what I'd expect of Celestia >.< I mean I haven't heard of her sending anyone to a dungeon (I didn't know they had a Dungeon XD)

If you want to make Celestia evil that's fine. But I think it would be better to do it in a way that makes sense instead of making her evil for no reason as a reference to memes about her or whatever.

Well I'm not really sure what I want to do with this then.

Though the whole 'evil Celestia' has more basis than just meme's. A lot of things she does do not line up with a wholly good character, though most of that is covered up with 'suspension of belief'.

Soon, I guess I'll have to RP Luna (at least for the time being) Shes still going to be adoptable and I will RP her until someone posts a RP sample of a nice Luna.

I'll start setting up the RP momentarily, I just have to change some things to the OOC front part.

Ok, here are my links. Two are for the same character, just the goid and the evil versions.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirror-quake-r6785

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stronghammer-the-mirror-r6805

These are the two I was referring to.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-wing-r6014

Hopefuly you will accept them. The obsidian wing is there because he has yet to be used. But this s a roleplay where he can finally get some time.

I suppose I might as well try for Luna. Here's another sample.

The night was cool, quiet... lonely. Luna regarded this last adjective as her moon rose to the climax of its flight across the sky. Though it was true that some ponies spent more time awake at night than before her banishment, the night for her still meant solitude. Often she'd gaze into the dreams of the mortal ponies, trying to experience the same things that they'd done during the daylight hours.  Her sister told her that she ought not to. After all, what was more private than the things in one's own head. Yet even so, she couldn't resist taking occasional glimpses like she was doing right now.

She'd gathered that the pony she was watching had an aptitude for making things comfortable, specifically furniture. A comfy couch -was- something to be valued she supposed, though it seemed a little vague compared to some other talents she'd seen. As she watched the stallion sleep, she could see into his mind and view was he viewed. At the moment he was dreaming about trying to make a bed that was as comfy to lay on as a cloud. Earth ponies usually didn't get to experience that feeling, so he thought they'd sell like mad. Unable to contain herself, Luna let out a faint giggle, quickly covering her mouth in embarresment. The stallion stirred in his sleep, detecting the presence of another. As he blinked the slumber from his eyes, he looked around his bedroom. There was no one else. Grumbling, he laid his head back down and drifted off back to his comfort filled dreams.

Luna stood atop his house, rubbing her face with one hoof and blushing profusely. She'd almost gotten caught! How embarresing it would be to have to explain to ponies that she watched their private moments, let alone having to apologize for it! Looking off down the quiet street, she viewed a couple sharing a midnight coffee from their porch, the golden light dribbling from their home's windows. Looking from them to the sky with it's honey colored moon and stars like twinkling eyes, Luna supposed that maybe the night wasn't quite so lonely after all.