Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applebloom's Talent

ggg-2

It might not be carpentry after all. In The Stare Master, when Fluttershy's table got broken, Applebloom suggested being Cutie Mark Crusader carpenters. It didn't work in getting her cutie mark. what do you think?

• Brohoof 1

I like your thinking, ggg-2. You keep asking all the real questions :proud:

I think Apple Bloom's talent lies in some kind of creative work. Whether that is fundamentally artistic or utilitarian is speculative. She may not have gained her carpentry cutie mark in hitting a broken table with a hammer, but she was able to fix up the old treehouse in spiffy style.

CMC_clubhouse_good_as_new_S01E18.png

The curiosity is that this is not emphasized later. In fact, we see her practicing potion-making in S4E15 Twilight Time.

Sweetie_Belle_levitating_flower_bud_S4E1

Applebloom = Botany, Scootaloo = Mechanics, Sweetie Belles seems a bit more vague.

If they ever do an age skip for a Gen4.5 or something I'd love to see an older Scoots as a gearhead and Bloom living in a greenhouse or something. :D

It's vague. I'm sure she has some talent in various things; it's just gonna take her some time to find her ultimate skill in that one thing.

Heck, for all we know, her talent will be some sort of agency or something where she helps young fillies still looking for their talent.

Anything is possible.

It might not be carpentry after all. In The Stare Master, when Fluttershy's table got broken, Applebloom suggested being Cutie Mark Crusader carpenters. It didn't work in getting her cutie mark. what do you think?

That's not enough, she really has to realize it's what she wants to do for the rest of her life.

Something really important must happen to help her.

She gets wings and finds her talent as a cloud architect....

Actually right now it is leaning towards potion making.

Personally I think she has a lot of leeway in deciding which of several possible cutie marks she ends up with. 

I think she is her own worst enemy when it comes to not having gained her mark yet because she hasn't chosen in her heart.

We've got to remember that Applebloom is part of the Apple Family so an apple cutie mark would make sense. I was thinking that a Zap apple could be her cutie mark.

As for Scootaloo would probably have something to do with scooters. And Sweetiebelle probably gets a mark for singing.

We've got to remember that Applebloom is part of the Apple Family so an apple cutie mark would make sense. I was thinking that a Zap apple could be her cutie mark.

Just because she is in the Apple Family doesn't mean she has to have an apple cutie mark.

I think she can do a carpenter type thing, I mean one of the reasons I like her is because of that. xD I would say that the thing in the stare master was all three of them, since both of them didn't know I guess it made it harder, and plus she might not have had the act.

(In reality I would guess the writers didn't think that one up during the time of "Stare Master" so it ended up not being very... Yeah. That happens in shows like this, I see that often, but that isn't really a big deal, but still can bring up speculation)