Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Notifications Not Appearing in Email

Khaoios

I know the problem, however, just to confirm, can someone (if you have notis set for both here and email), quote me, b/c for some reason, I see the notifications here, yet when I set it to appear on my email it, no longer shows up.   I believe this problem occurred once the Search Content was recovered, yet I only realized it when I got PM's.

• Brohoof 1

I know the problem, however, just to confirm, can someone (if you have notis set for both here and email), quote me, b/c for some reason, I see the notifications here, yet when I set it to appear on my email it, no longer shows up.   I believe this problem occurred once the Search Content was recovered, yet I only realized it when I got PM's.

Quoted. Did you get an email?

Quoted. Did you get an email?

Unfortunately, no.  Usually I get it immediately (around 30 to 40 seconds), but it appears i didn't.  

(edited)

Mine works fine. Maybe you have something wrong with the connection between the forum and your email, if that is actually a thing.

Have you tried signing out of both and signing back in? Or restarting the computer?

Edited by Brechard

(edited)

Mine works fine. Maybe you have something wrong with the connection between the forum and your email, if that is actually a thing.

Have you tried signing out of both and signing back in? Or restarting the computer?

They seem to be working for me as well.

My settings are set for them to appear on my email, but I don't think its the connection between the two.   Just wanted to see, if anyone was also having the problem, but guess its at my end.  Thanks anyway.

Feel free to lock up thread.  :D

Edited by Thunder-Wing

My settings are set for them to appear on my email, but I don't think its the connection between the two. Just wanted to see, if anyone was also having the problem, but guess its at my end. Thanks anyway.

By any chance are you using Mail Chimp or Aweber? There are settings in their ucp that can cause havoc on receiving emails.

Just to rule out your current service, can you create a new email account (not yahoo) and update your profile here just and ask for a retest?

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.