Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sonic and Dash (Action/Adventure)

Shadowking58

"Super Mean Doctor Guy? You mean That giant talking Egg? Eggman, right?" He laughed it off. "Oh, he's more trouble then it may seem. But... voices... in your head?" Sonic and Pinkie Pie continued their talk as did Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

Twilight tried to get Rainbow to get down from the cloud and hopefully comfort her.

"I'm not coming down Twilight give it up" Dash was not going I face her friends now, not only did she seem like a failure but a self centered jerk. "Why do I have to be this way?" She moaned, flipping herself over.

"Well we aren't leaving until you come down" Twilight called back.

"Yes indeede, the voices in my head tell me all sorts of cool things, that's how I know about your silly gem"

Sonic was kinda insulted, but then again, maybe he was getting the wrong idea. "How could a Chaos Emerald be silly? It sounds like your trying to insult it." He said to Pinkie Pie.

"Do the voices in your head tell you all the cool things I can do with this one Chaos Emerald?" 

[if not, I may just have to show them all after this whole ordeal...] He thought

"Oh no I'm not trying to make fun of it, that would be mean" she gave the emerald a poke, "But I know what happens, you and Dashie go all super when you get all seven emeralds and fight the Doctor in the doomsday zone!" She bounced up and down happily, "ooh that just sounds like a doozy doesn't it?"

"Oh no I'm not trying to make fun of it, that would be mean" she gave the emerald a poke, "But I know what happens, you and Dashie go all super when you get all seven emeralds and fight the Doctor in the doomsday zone!" She bounced up and down happily, "ooh that just sounds like a doozy doesn't it?"

"Ahhhh... the Doomsday Zone..." Sonic said to Pinkie. "That sure brings back memories.... Wait, how do you know know my past?" He asked her. "Did the voices in your head tell you that too?"

Sonic started wondering how things were going with Rainbow and Twilight, he hoped he would get to talk to Rainbow after she had calmed down a little bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBAP-VdoN48

"Ya, I know all about you. Absoultly every teeny tiny detail." She looked over at the others who were all stirring on the ground talking I each other, the cloud Dash was sitting on was no longer black but a variant of grey. Pinkie frowned, "oh, I do hope Dashie feels better"

(edited)

"I'm going to call my Lawyer and have you arrested for infiltration of privacy, Pinkie Pie." Sonic joked.

Then he heard Pinkie talk about Rainbow. 
"You and me both, Pinkie Pie." He said simply. "Even if it was just for one competitive race, I wouldn't be comfortable going home leaving someone who reminds me of myself like this."

Edited by Shadowking58

"Well maybe you could try to cheer her up" Pinkie tossed out an idea. "I mean you may have best her in a race, got the mayor on her case about the town hall and made her feel pretty bad but if there is anypony who can really cheer her up now it's you" she trotted over to her friends and brought a platter of cupcakes out of nowhere. Leaving Sonic to figure it out by himself

"*sigh* Thanks Pinkie..." The tone has gotten incredibily mellow. "I could really use a Chili Dog right now..." 

"I gotta cheer up Rainbow, but I'm pretty sure my presence will only make her remember what happened more.... What should I do?" 
(Come on Sonic, you've been in situations like this before, did you give up then?)

"No, No, I never gave up, but... you know... you're right, I need to get in there and cheer her up! I need to work to rekindle what was lost, I need to bring her back, I need to taste the rain-"
"(WE GET THE POINT)" His mind shouted at him.
"Oh, heh heh, right..." Sonic walked over to Twilight to give her a hand.
"I came here to give you a hand, Twilight."
Surprisingly, she knew what hands were. 

*cough cough* Equestria Girls *cough cough*

"Well ok then but do you really think that's a good idea" she asked, getting up. "You and her didn't exactly get off on good terms last time"

"I know what I'm doing" Sonic assured her

The two walked up to the cloud again, the other ponies quieted down. "Rainbow Dash I'm back, and I got some pony, err I mean someone who wants to talk to you" the cloud above turned black again but Dash didn't say a word.

"Rainbow Dash!" The voice familiarized itself within her ears. "I wanted to talk to you about... everything that's happened, I just wanted to tell you that I was sorry." Sonic started "To think we wouldn't have been in this mess if I hadn't challenged you to that stupid race. I know you probably hate my guts right now because I broke your one dream and even kissed you, but please, I can't go back home seeing you like this."

Dash wanted to stay mad at Sonic, she really did. However she began thinking, 'maybe the Wonberbolts will still accept me, I don't know until I try. But I need to help rebuild town hall, argh I don't know what to do' She laid in the cloud, still unsure of herself, "Are you seriously apologizing to me?" She shouted down

(edited)

"Yes, I am. for everything." He said, 

Twilight Merely stared in awe at how he was able to get her to talk to him, despite them having barely met.

"C'mon, Rainbow. You had a good run, but it's time to face the wind. I'm talking about me, of course." 

"Hey, Rainbow Dash" Sonic said. "If you come down here, I have a treat for you." He said, pulling out the red gem once again. "I can show you all the cool abilities of this baby, er, outside Ponyville, of course."

Twilight chimed in. "And I have a treat for you, Sonic. It seems you've learned something today, didn't you?" 

Sonic turned to Twilight. "I guess... but... what does that mean?" He asked her, while waiting for Rainbow to make her decision.

"Ahh, your gonna ask him to write one of those letters to the Princess, right?" Pinkie Pie jumped up and down as she said it.

"Letter to who, what now?"

Edited by Shadowking58

"A letter to the princess" Twilight explained, "We write one to her every time we learn a lesson about friendship"

'Fine,' Dash desided to give up her petty anger at Sonic and come on down. The cloud turned back to white as Dash got up and flew down to the ground, "Hey Sonic" she got his attention. In one swift move she hit him lightly across the face and then gave him a small kiss, "There, we're even" she looked around at her friends and turned bright red.

(edited)

"mphh!?" Sonic was startled. He had never blushed so much red in his life, and by the looks of Rainbow's face, she was feeling the same way. After the kiss broke, he tried to make coherent thoughts, but all he could think was: (Okay, I'm not going to lie, but I actually reaaally enjoyed that.) He thought to himself. All the while he looked at Rainbow Dash, had he ever had any of these thoughts before today? No, but all he knew was, he wanted more.

"Rainbow..." He whispered. "Can you... er... do that again?" He said, making it seem like a joke. Hopefully she didn't pick up on the small tint of seriousness he threw in there.

Edited by Shadowking58

"Do it a-again...." She looked at her friends around her, they stared on in silence. "Hehe" she laughed a bit, "Your not serious are you? That was just to get back at what you did to me earlier" she glanced around at her friends again. "Fine" she let out a sigh and kissed him again.

(edited)

(Oh, god, how am I going to tell her?) "Uhhh... Rainbow... I think now's a little too early to be getting romantic. But, you know, if you wanted too, I'd give you a chance." He didn't want to make it sound like he was the one interested

"So, uhh... now that that's over, I said I was going to show you the Chaos Emerald, right?" He showed her the gem.

Edited by Shadowking58

All of Rainbows friends whispered to eachother. Dash never talked about her love life, in fact she never mentioned stuff like that at all. Everypony in town began assuming things about her....

Rainbow's blue fur nearly turned red, 'Does he have feelings for me? Do I have some or him......maybe a small, little bit but I only met Sonic today! No, I can't tell him, "That's nice.....so what is this chaos emerald thing"

Edited by DoubleRainbow_Dash

"Okay, so to star-" He started before Pinkie Pie interjected.
"Uhhh, yeah, what she said..." He continued. "Anyway, let me show you a little bit of what this Chaos Emerald can do!" Sonic closed his eyes, and said "Chaos Control." Where as he instantly teleported to behind Twilight, and for good reason. "I see here that Twilight can do this just by..." He touched her horn. "Using this horn she has. So that must mean teleportation is fairly normal for unicorns. He used the Chaos Emerald to teleport back to Rainbow.

"I can also do this." He said "Chaos Control" once again, but this time, everyone around him, excluding himself, was moving slower then normal. Sonic let the effect go on for a few seconds, but then he stopped. "I can also slow down time for everyone else but me. One Emerald even has reality altering abilities. But if you collect all seven, something special will happen." The way he said it reminded Twilight of an enemy she once knew, a spirit of disharmony. "They can even be upgraded, but so far that's only happened once in the history of these emeralds."

"Ya, and I don't see a master emerald around here" Pinkie thought aloud.

"The emeralds can do that kind of stuff? That's so awesome!" Dash flew up into the air excitedly.

"I think those emeralds should be locked away by Celestia, Nopony should have that power" Twilight interjected

"I was referring to the SUPER Emeralds, Pinkie." He said and then turned to Rainbow Dash. "Yep, it is pretty awesome." He admitted. But, there was another matter at hand. He turned to Twilight. "Twilight, didn't you say you were going to have me write some sort of letter, or something?"

Twilight almost forgot about the letter, "Right, here it is," she gave him a a scroll and a quill, "just address the letter to Princess Celestia and write what you learned about friendship" she walked away from the others for a moment, "as for me I have my own letter to write"

"I was only saying you needed to have the master emerald to make super emeralds" Pinkie kept going on about it,

"Pinkie....your so random" Dash said jokingly

Edited by DoubleRainbow_Dash

Sonic stopped Twilight. "Twilight, I think you should introduce me in your letter and then just let me have a part in it, you know? Because, how do you think she'd feel to get a letter from someone she doesn't know?" Sonic started thinking about just what he learned today and how he would phrase it into words on paper. A lot harder then it sounds, believe me.

"Ya sure" she finished writing her own letter to the princess.

'She has to know about these emeralds' tucking the letter away she came back over and quickly wrote a opening statement to the princess, "here this should be good" she hoofed the letter back to Sonic

Sonic took the letter and read it until he reached the part where the blank line was, where Twilight wanted him to write in that space. Everything before it was just about Sonic so that she could know, he also read the part where Twilight wrote down about the Chaos Emerald he has.

(If she takes away my Chaos Emerald I'm not going to let her...) Sonic thought to himself.

So, he then wrote his small section of the letter, stating what it is that he learned.

"There." He handed the letter to Twilight. "It's done."