Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Ah, the old "motivating Scootaloo" counter argument.

Giving Scootaloo a pep talk doesn't show any sort of improvement to her character to me.

Besides, RainbowDash sorta specializes in ordering people around and giving support (When needed, as seen in 'Hurricane FlutterShy').

Yes, RainbowDash has exhibited selflessness before, and I know that this isn't the only scenario in which this has happened.

All I'm saying is that I doubt her attitude will ever change in a positive way. In my eyes, she hasn't done anything to redeem herself. She would have to do something bigger to change my mind.

Maybe I'm just stubborn like that. Oh well :)

Edited by Royal Samurott

Yes, RainbowDash has exhibited selflessness. I know that this isn't the only scenario.

All I'm saying is that I doubt her attitude will ever change in a positive way. In my eyes, she hasn't done anything to redeem herself. She would have to do something bigger to change my mind.

Maybe I'm just stubborn like that. Oh well :)

And, giving Scootaloo a pep talk doesn't show any sort of improvement to her character to me.

Besides, RainbowDash sorta specializes in ordering people around and giving support (as seen in 'Hurricane FlutterShy').

Can't change huh... Ok I guess you just want to ignore "Wonderbolt Academy", where she gave up on her dream, something that was in her very first scene in episode 1? Because I am pretty sure that is a positive change. And "Hurricane FlutterShy" is a huge boost to her character as well, especially compared to "DragonShy" where she was the complete opposite of that original rude & crude character we saw at the start. You seem to be ignoring the fact that, yes, early RD was easily the most aggressive & mean-spirited of the mane 6, but she has done something the other characters have nowhere near done as well; Evolved. She has gone from bashing FlutterShy in "DragonShy" to being a very kind & caring friend in "Hurricane FlutterShy." She has gone from wanting nothing more than being wanted by the Wonderbolts, to the point that the ShadowBolts were used to try & change her, to "Wonderbolt Academy" where she walked up to Spitfire & said "If you want Lightning Dust to lead you, you guys must be pretty freaking dumb. I'm out! *Mic drop*" (note no microphones were hurt in this dramatization of an episode of MLP; FiM). She may have started out as a very poor character, but she has since evolved enough to make me truly like & enjoy seeing her

• Brohoof 8

RainbowDash says that she'll deny any of her childhood fears if Scootaloo even brings them up in front of ANYONE else. That tells me that RainbowDash's attitude still hadn't changed, and probably never will.

I think you just highlighted the very depth of character that her fans were talking about. Her arrogance and image are shields to protect herself. She isn't fully confident -- and likely may be closer to Fluttershy than she is willing to admit. Subtext!

Personally, while Dash is not my favorite, Scootaloo is pretty high on my list. The mentor relationship between the two is one of the more moving aspects in the series. The scene in FTTF where Dash chastises the other fillies for turning their back on Scootaloo (disloyalty), and the scene that followed stands in my mind as near perfect MLP storytelling. I remember shouting, 'THANK YOU!' when Dash did that. That one scene went a long way in making Rainbow Dash more relatable to me.

Even in the future, when the two's relationship has gotten more depth, I sincerely doubt that RainbowDash's attitude will change for the better.

:confused:

The writers can make Rainbow Dash pick her nose holes if they wanted. RD isn't writing her own stories.  I trust that the writers know the potential that they have here and won't drop the ball.

@, Wow. Ok, put yourself on notice that should I ever have any RD questions ... I'm coming for you. Well put.

• Brohoof 6

@Frosty Flurry

Why I oughta... She was portrayed as one... ONCE. (Twilight Time was the WORST Twilly episode ever. FUCKING PERIOD.)

Rainbow Dash I think is the worst. Really bland character based on ego, about all the reasoning I need...

• Brohoof 1

(When needed, as seen in 'Hurricane FlutterShy

Now, see, I'd call this another example that she's changed for the better since the beginning of Season 2. More times where she's been kind and supportive only seems to back up the fact that she's been growing up a lot recently, and in some very good ways :wub: . I get that you want more, and I do too, but Rainbow Dash's attitude is changing for the better even if she's not as sensitive or humble as you might want her to be.

• Brohoof 1

Can't change huh... Ok I guess you just want to ignore "Wonderbolt Academy", where she gave up on her dream, something that was in her very first scene in episode 1? Because I am pretty sure that is a positive change. And "Hurricane FlutterShy" is a huge boost to her character as well, especially compared to "DragonShy" where she was the complete opposite of that original rude & crude character we saw at the start. You seem to be ignoring the fact that, yes, early RD was easily the most aggressive & mean-spirited of the mane 6, but she has done something the other characters have nowhere near done as well; Evolved. She has gone from bashing FlutterShy in "DragonShy" to being a very kind & caring friend in "Hurricane FlutterShy." She has gone from wanting nothing more than being wanted by the Wonderbolts, to the point that the ShadowBolts were used to try & change her, to "Wonderbolt Academy" where she walked up to Spitfire & said "If you want Lightning Dust to lead you, you guys must be pretty freaking dumb. I'm out! *Mic drop*" (note no microphones were hurt in this dramatization of an episode of MLP; FiM). She may have started out as a very poor character, but she has since evolved enough to make me truly like & enjoy seeing her

Like I said, since I'm hard-headed, I want to see a dramatic positive change in RainbowDash.

'Wonderbolts Academy' and 'Hurricane FlutterShy' only gave slight instances of RainbowDash even CONSIDERING to change.

Even after standing up to SpitFire for being irrational and not caring about safety and honor. RainbowDash went right back to them in 'Rainbow Falls', even though SpitFire was acting the same way that RainbowDash had criticized. A little hypocritical :)

Throughout the episode, she hadn't applied the one crucial lesson she learned in the Wonderbolts academy until the very end.

She had learned what it truly meant to be selfless. Yet, it seemed that she had completely forgotten that in 'Rainbow Falls'.

It was only until AFTER she found out about Soarin that she decided to speak up. If that hadn't happened, she would have ditched FlutterShy and Bulk and left them hanging.

Yes, I know that FlutterShy said that it was okay if Rainbow joined the Wonderbolt's team. But, FlutterShy and Bulk did a very generous thing by being on Rainbow's relay team, because Rainbow desperately wanted to be in the Equestria Games.

Rainbow just threw that away for awhile.

What I'm saying is, she hasn't shown any change to me, because she keeps turning back to her old ways.

Now, see, I'd call this another example that she's changed for the better since the beginning of Season 2. More times where she's been kind and supportive only seems to back up the fact that she's been growing up a lot recently, and in some very good ways :wub: . I get that you want more, and I do too, but Rainbow Dash's attitude is changing for the better even if she's not as sensitive or humble as you might want her to be.

I can see that it is slowly (like, VERY slowly)

But, I won't change my opinion on her until she actually proves it and sticks with it.

I am starting to understand now. Ponies are like magical potato chips. I take a bite out of one and it's, 'mmmm BBQ.' The next person takes a bite and it's, 'yuck, head cheese'!

Potato chips I tell you!

• Brohoof 7

I think you just highlighted the very depth of character that her fans were talking about. Her arrogance and image are shields to protect herself. She isn't fully confident -- and likely may be closer to Fluttershy than she is willing to admit. Subtext!

Personally, while Dash is not my favorite, Scootaloo is pretty high on my list. The mentor relationship between the two is one of the more moving aspects in the series. The scene in FTTF where Dash chastises the other fillies for turning their back on Scootaloo (disloyalty), and the scene that followed stands in my mind as near perfect MLP storytelling. I remember shouting, 'THANK YOU!' when Dash did that. That one scene went a long way in making Rainbow Dash more relatable to me.

:confused:

The writers can make Rainbow Dash pick her nose holes if they wanted. RD isn't writing her own stories.  I trust that the writers know the potential that they have here and won't drop the ball.

@, Wow. Ok, put yourself on notice that should I ever have any RD questions ... I'm coming for you. Well put.

Yes, I know that RainbowDash is a fictional cartoon character and cannot write her own episodes ^_^

I was talking about the writers giving her a better story.

Yes, RainbowDash isn't confident in herself and she uses an alter ego to cover it up.

Still having not realized that she shouldn't do that anymore, and still acts like a b*tch, she hasn't changed in my eyes.

• Brohoof 1

Let me just say this, everyone's opinion of ponies is subjective. What may seem like best pony to one person may seem like the worst character in animation to another.

For example, I myself, love all the mane six and find each having qualities to make them best pony well others might hate Pinkie for being annoying or something. 

I personally find Applejack my least favorite but hey, I still love her as a character like the other mane six. So yeah, I hope this thread doesn't devolve into a flame war.

• Brohoof 3

Like I said, since I'm hard-headed, I want to see a dramatic positive change in RainbowDash.

'Wonderbolts Academy' and 'Hurricane FlutterShy' only gave slight instances of RainbowDash even CONSIDERING to change.

Ok first off, that is basically saying that you can't see her evolving based SOLELY on your preferences. That is very harsh on Rainbow & is quite hard for her to argue because she can jump through hoops all day & not change your opinion if you aren't willing to ease up a bit on her

Even after standing up to SpitFire for being irrational and not caring about safety and honor. RainbowDash went right back to them in 'Rainbow Falls', even though SpitFire was acting the same way that RainbowDash had criticized. A little hypocritical  :)

To be fair, SpitFire is captain of the WonderBolts, & most likely has to keep up an image. I am pretty sure every celebrity in our world has done something they have regretted, but I am not going to go into an argument about SpitFire because we are talking about Dash. Anyways, when SpitFire came back & told Dust off only to give Dash the first pony position, I would be MORE surprised if she HADN'T of forgiven her. If your celebrity hero came up to you and said "Hey, I am wrong, sorry. Here, have this thing you desperately wanted as an apology." I am pretty sure you wouldn't be holding any grudges.

Throughout the episode, she hadn't applied the one crucial lesson she learned in the Wonderbolts academy until the very end.

She had learned what it truly meant to be selfless. Yet, it seemed that she had completely forgotten that in 'Rainbow Falls'.

It was only until AFTER she found out about Soarin that she decided to speak up. If that hadn't happened, she would have ditched FlutterShy and Bulk and left them hanging.

First off, let me say one thing about Dash; She is easy to excite. She gets caught up in the moment & is very prone to speeding along with things when she is doing something she enjoys. Many times this can be both a blessing & a curse, since it allows her to power through things in the heat of the moment without cracking under pressure, but can also lead her to some awkward spots. Moving on, you do have to realize RD didn't get much in terms of episodes for Season 4. Really all she got for episodes centered around her were Rainbow Falls, which is universally agreed to be a horrendous episode on multiple levels, & Daring Don't, where she meets yet ANOTHER of her heros & helps them out. Both had good cases of selflessness, & we can even add Trade Ya into the mix. After discovering her mistake, she does everything in her power to get Flutters back. Look, I am talking as a huge Flutters fan, & even I am admitting Dash was, while a bit brash, truly caring for her friend. We really need to wait at least till the end of Season 5 to truly see if she has evolved that section of her character, since she really didn't get enough focus for us to see if she truly has done anything different. In the meantime, she still has done some small non-selfish things throughout S4, & I hold little doubt she will only get better S5 onwards.

Yes, I know that FlutterShy said that it was okay if Rainbow joined the Wonderbolt's team. But, FlutterShy and Bulk did a very generous thing by being on Rainbow's relay team, because Rainbow desperately wanted to be in the Equestria Games.

Rainbow just threw that away for awhile.

I am just going to point out here again that she was influenced by her celebrity hero, something that is hard to say you would not be inclined to do as well. Otherwise, she never left FlutterShy & Bulk until she played the "I'm injured" card, effectively cutting out BOTH sides. That is because she didn't want to disappoint her hero, but neither did she want to hurt her friends. Yeah, real selfish, I know. 

What I'm saying is, she hasn't shown any change to me, because she keeps turning back to her old ways.

I can see that it is slowly (like, VERY slowly)

But, I won't change my opinion on her until she actually proves it and sticks with it.

I said it once, I will say it again; You need to open up to her a bit. You need to at least try & give her a chance, otherwise you are just going to NEVER like her, or at least not before MLP; FiM has its series finale. There is being a bit stubborn, & then there is just being plain rude to a character who is trying to evolve.

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 5

Ok first off, that is basically saying that you can't see her evolving based SOLELY on your preferences. That is very harsh on Rainbow & is quite hard for her to argue because she can jump through hoops all day & not chang your opinion if you aren't willing to ease up a bit on her

To be fair, SpitFire is captain of the WonderBolts, & most likely has to keep up an image. I am pretty sure every celebrity in our world has done something they have regretted, but I am not going to go into an argument about SpitFire because we are talking about Dash. Anyways, when SpitFire came back & told Dust off only to give Dash the first pony position, I would be MORE surprised if she HADN'T of forgiven her. If your celebrity hero came up to you and said "Hey, I am wrong, sorry. Here, have this thing you desperately wanted as an apology." I am pretty sure you wouldn't be holding any grudges.

First off, let me say one thing about Dash; She is easy to excite. She gets caught up in the moment & is very prone to speeding along with things when she is doing something she enjoys. Many times this can be both a blessing & a curse, since it allows her to power through things in the heat of the moment without cracking under pressure, but can also lead her to some awkward spots. Moving on, you do have to realize RD didn't get much in terms of episodes for Season 4. Really all she got for episodes centered around her were Rainbow Falls, which is universally agreed to be a horrendous episode on multiple levels, & Daring Don't, where she meets yet ANOTHER of her heros & helps them out. Both had good cases of selflessness, & we can even add Trade Ya into the mix. After discovering her mistake, she does everything in her power to get Flutters back. Look, I am talking as a huge Flutters fan, & even I am admitting Dash was, while a bit brash, truly caring for her friend. We really need to wait at least till the end of Season 5 to truly see if she has evolved that section of her character, since she really didn't get enough focus for us to see if she truly has done anything different. In the meantime, she still has done some small non-selfish things throughout S4, & I hold little doubt she will only get better S5 onwards.

I am just going to point out here again that she was influenced by her celebrity hero, something that is hard to say you would not be inclined to do as well. Otherwise, she never left FlutterShy & Bulk until she played the "I'm injured" card, effectively cutting out BOTH sides. That is because she didn't want to disappoint her hero, but neither did she want to hurt her friends. Yeah, real selfish, I know.

I said it once, I will say it again; You need to open up to her a bit. You need to at least try & give her a chance, otherwise you are just going to NEVER like her, or at least not before MLP; FiM has its series finale. There is being a bit stubborn, & then there is just being plain rude to a character who is trying to evolve.

I'm not basing my feelings about her on my personal preferences. I gave reasons as to why I don't like her, some based on episodes, and why I see her not changing anytime soon. Some of those reasons are reasons that I'm sure some would also agree with.

If I had said something like "RainbowDash has a rainbow mane and tail. I hate rainbows! I hate her now!" That would be more in the alley of judging with preference.

I just want to see more better things out of her other than the small instances we've seen.

And, if I never end up liking RainbowDash, then so be it. I don't like characters who are always stuck up and selfish.

Edited by Royal Samurott

I'm not basing my feelings about her on my personal preferences. I gave reasons as to why I don't like her, some based on episodes, and why I see her not changing anytime soon. Some of those reasons are reasons that I'm sure some would also agree with.

If I had said something like "RainbowDash has a rainbow mane and tail. I hate rainbows! I hate her now!" That would be more in the alley of judging with preference.

I just want to see more better things out of her other than the small instances we've seen.

And, if I never end up liking RainbowDash, then so be it. I don't like characters who are always stuck up and selfish.

If you're talking stuck up and selfish, don't even get me STARTED on Diamond Tiara.

• Brohoof 3

I really don't think that I'm being "plain rude to a character who is trying to evolve". MLP FiM is just a show ^_^ RainbowDash doesn't have feelings and my dislike for her shouldn't be treated as if I'm bashing a real human being.

I'm not basing my feelings about her on my personal preferences. I gave reasons as to why I don't like her and why I see her not changing anytime soon.

Not being rude? You flat out called her a bitch in another post! I wasn't going to point it out but now I feel like I have too!

And me & others are giving you reasons why we like her. Which you continue to have to comment back on & repeat the same thing about why you don't like her. I am just doing what you have been doing during this thread; Replying & debating your opinion & your feelings towards whether a character is good or not.

You never will like her if you just flat out call her a bitch & ignore her attempts at not being stuck up & selfish. Hell I made an entire post arguing why she wasn't stuck up & selfish 24/7 but you focused entirely on just the very last thing, which makes it appear as if you just skimmed the whole thing without taking the time to truly read & be willing to discuss this. I am not trying to just rip you a new one here but if you are just going to call her a bitch & ignore the times she isn't stuck up & selfish then repeatedly say that she is this horrible character to people who like her... Well someone has to call you out for it, & I am trying to do so calmly but as I said it feels to me you are skimming the posts I am taking a good chunk of time dedicated towards making while still bashing RD

• Brohoof 2

My least favorite is Applejack

It makes me sad because since the first few episodes, her character traits aren't really defined as much.  When I started watching I thought she was more of the, "Let's think this one through."  Like the big sister of the group.  Outside of "Somepony to watch over me."  She hasn't really had any defining moments to me, her character doesn't get displayed as well.  She is an awesome pony, don't get me wrong.  However, I think there can be a better effort from everyone who writes the show to give her an actual role among the Mane 6, like every other pony has.

• Brohoof 2

Not being rude? You flat out called her a bitch in another post! I wasn't going to point it out but now I feel like I have too!

And me & others are giving you reasons why we like her. Which you continue to have to comment back on & repeat the same thing about why you don't like her. I am just doing what you have been doing during this thread; Replying & debating your opinion & your feelings towards whether a character is good or not.

You never will like her if you just flat out call her a bitch & ignore her attempts at not being stuck up & selfish. Hell I made an entire post arguing why she wasn't stuck up & selfish 24/7 but you focused entirely on just the very last thing, which makes it appear as if you just skimmed the whole thing without taking the time to truly read & be willing to discuss this. I am not trying to just rip you a new one here but if you are just going to call her a bitch & ignore the times she isn't stuck up & selfish then repeatedly say that she is this horrible character to people who like her... Well someone has to call you out for it, & I am trying to do so calmly but as I said it feels to me you are skimming the posts I am taking a good chunk of time dedicated towards making while still bashing RD

No, no, no. I always read posts in response to mine all the way through.

You say that I'm repeating myself with the same argument, yet you've been using a similar argument a lot of RainbowDash fans often use. That feels a little repetitive to me, because I've seen all of these arguments before at least once or twice ^_^

Yes, I am ignoring the small instances RainbowDash acted selfless and kind, because I want to see if she will ever do MORE than just give SMALL instances (it's ironic because I wrote the word "small" in all capital letters). I would love to see the writers make her turn over a new leaf (not changing her character completely, but making her not-so selfish).

I know that I'm not the only person who thinks that.

I want to like RainbowDash. I always have! She is adorable and has a cute unique design. But, her attitude hasn't shown any major improvements. It's only slowly shown small ones.

All I'm saying is that, I won't change my opinion on her until she shows a big change and sticks to it. That's all XD

To be fair Royal, you will likely see the same arguments because least favorite and most favorite discussions occur all the time. I can't imagine what a fan from 2010 thinks of these after having weathered so many.

I will hand it to you though, I hoped for a new perspective on a character I may have under appreciated, and wish granted.

I never disliked Dash, but her fans did her proud discussing her.

• Brohoof 5

No, no, no. I always read posts in response to mine all the way through.

You say that I'm repeating myself with the same argument, yet you've been using a similar argument a lot of RainbowDash fans often use. That feels a little repetitive to me, because I've seen all of these arguments before at least once or twice ^_^

The difference is that it is one person repeating the same argument vs multiple people using the same argument. In this case, that means it is one person who is sticking to one story & only one story, versus multiple people, some of whom aren't even that big of Dash fans, trying to explain the same points to you in their own way. When something gets proven over & over again by multiple people, it is much different to one person repeating the same argument over & over again.

Yes, I am ignoring the small instances RainbowDash acted selfless and kind, because I want to see if she will ever do MORE than just give SMALL instances (it's ironic because I wrote the word "small" in all capital letters). I would love to see the writers make her turn over a new leaf (not changing her character completely, but making her not-so selfish).

I know that I'm not the only person who thinks that.

Well now hold on why is it fair to flat out ignore the things she does right? I mean, sometimes the little things are the most important. You can have all these big extravagant moments for her, but if she never backs it up with the little things in her day-to-day adventures, then what's the point? It gives the appearance of someone who is just putting on a show, only doing something because they have to, like if I have to be kind to someone & I never do anything little for them but say "Oh yeah I love this guy!" whenever someone asks me about my feelings towards them. If I am not doing the little things, then what is the point? I might as well not even bother at that point.

I want to like RainbowDash. I always have! She is adorable and has a cute unique design. But, her attitude hasn't shown any major improvements. It's only slowly shown small ones.

I have given you 2 episodes where RD has been really amazing in her attitude towards selflessness & loyalty. You don't seem to want to acknowledge them so I don't know what to tell you. You also blatantly ignore the little things, so if the big things aren't big enough for you & the little things don't matter to you, I don't know how you expect to ever like her.

All I'm saying is that, I won't change my opinion on her until she shows a big change and sticks to it. That's all XD

The problem is that she HAS had big changes! But despite pulling up the same episodes over & over again with multiple people agreeing with me, you just don't seem to want to acknowledge them. Then I pulled up more episodes with smaller but still fairly big changes, & you want more from her. I truly don't know what to tell you. If you just want her to have big changes, but then don't like the big changes she gets, I don't know what you expect from her or the writers

• Brohoof 4

Well this has now turned into a Rainbow Dash debating thread.

RainbowDash seems to be the most popular and favorited pony in the fandom. There really isn't any denying that.

So, of course this will seem like a debate on RainbowDash, because fans of her see that some people dislike her and they want to defend her.

I'll just say one thing about Rainbow Dash, I have my reasons for liking her and I'll leave it at that and not bother with debating since I feel enough people have explained and I don't want to make this sound like a broken record too much so I'll say this. She is awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Well this has now turned into a Rainbow Dash debating thread.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised this thread was still up, truth be told these things never end well so I figured a mod would be jumping on this from the start. Somehow it got through though, & here we are!

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is like a shooting star: You're either going to see her for how she is in her awesomeness. Or perhaps you might  miss it and have to rely on the stories of others to relay to you what you did not see,however -- if you take the time to look up in the night sky..you just might see that streak of awesome shooting across it.  :maud:

So ya,Rainbow Dash is kind of a shooting star..which are usually rocks..so Rainbow Dash is a dashing rock across the sky..and that makes Maud very very happy.  :maud:  

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 7

Rainbow Dash is like a shooting star: You're either going to see her for how she is her awesomeness. Or perhaps you might  miss it and have to rely on the stories of others to relay to you what you did not see,however -- if you take the time to look up in the sky..you just might see that streak of awesome shooting across it.  :maud:

So ya,Rainbow Dash is kind of a shooting star..which are usually rocks..so Rainbow Dash is a dashing rock across the sky..and that makes Maud very very happy.  :maud:

I love this because it really does make sense.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy by a mile.  They just don't do anything with her or her character.  She basically has to modes, the extremely shy/fearful/introverted mode and the berserker rage/evil eye/angry mom mode.  She usually operates on in the former mode and switches to the latter mode when pissed.  Oh and she is good with animals.  And that is all there is too this character.

Rainbow Dash may be a jerk (that doesn't make her a bad character, it is a character flaw, good characters are supposed to have them) but she is a nuanced character with a huge range of strengths and flaws the play off each other and off other characters in the show really well.  It is amazing how she can be both bold and confident and exposed and vulnerable in a way that makes logical character sense, and she has a huge range of character traits and behaviors.  There is a reason why she is so popular.

• Brohoof 3