Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

Probably Twilight, but not so much a waifu as a favorite pony :P

img-2960371-1-185465__safe_twilight-spar

As to why? I feel she shares a lot of traits with me, primarily. Semi-socially awkward, able to hold conversations if needed though, science loving, curious, stuff like that.

Edited by qMotus
  • Brohoof 1

I guess it's Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann and Franziska Von Karma from Ace Attorney*gets whipped*

Yoko.Littner.full.110457.jpg

Franziska_von_Karma_Trilogy_Art.png

I'd say Rainbow Dash but think it's kind of weird to have a pony waifu....though if we were talking about Human Dash

8480__safe_rainbow+dash_humanized_upvote

• Brohoof 1

goodness, Ill have to say Princess Twilight Sparkle. We could spend all night discussing the latest Daring Doo! then go for a late breafast of waffle soaking in maple syrup. a walk around friendship castle then back to the study the early works of Starswhirl.

Wet-Twilight.png_2D00_500x400.png

Edited by Yurikun
  • Brohoof 1

My waifu happens to also be my favorite fictional character who happens to be my avatar and signature: Rapunzel!

img-2960411-1-tumblr_m82b7rVYln1qlzppvo1

Ever since I saw some design concepts of Rapunzel from Disney World before the release of Tangled, she has left an impression on me. Even before seeing the first teaser for the movie, she had caught my attention. When I saw the first Tangled teaser in the theater, that attention turned into immediate attraction. My heart skipped a beat and jaw dropped. The teaser itself wasn't that good, but my word, Rapunzel practical stole my heart that day.

img-2960411-2-tumblr_inline_miuvnj28QW1q

I didn't eagerly anticipate the movie, but I was very interested in seeing it just to get to know her as a character. When I saw Tangled, Rapunzel's characterization exceeded my expectations of what I wanted to see, and so did the movie. Rapunzel was amazing not just as a Disney Princess, but also as a movie character. Tangled was so good it reignited my interest Disney Animated movies. But what Tangled gave was, as I stated before, my favorite fictional character of all-time.

img-2960411-3-tumblr_inline_miusxp4CB31q

I love Rapunzel. She is everything I would want in a real person, and I haven't gone a day without thinking of her since I saw Tangled in 2010.

Rapunzel has been and will always be my waifu.

img-2960411-4-tumblr_inline_miut1ejWrv1q

P.S. Don't worry about me. I do have deep affection for Rapunzel, but I know she is fictional. I'm not going to (or at least, not be able to really) marry her (considering she's already married :P). Also, sorry for seeming too sappy. I just wanted to be open, honest, and add my favorite Rapunzel gifs in my post. :D

EDIT: I have now learned to never type a long post on my phone again. There are so many mistakes within my post I have to fix in the morning that I am better off just waiting until using a computer to make such long post. From now on, I shall be making only short posts on my phone.

Edited by Watchful Guardian

On 8/11/2014 at 6:01 AM, Watchful Guardian said:

My waifu happens to also be my favorite fictional character who happens to be my avatar and signature: Rapunzel!

I have to agree with all of this, Rapunzel is amazing. :)

I must admit the term 'waifu' is still rather fresh to me, thus I haven't given much thought to the idea.

However, if I have to choose, I shall echo Watchful Guardian's choice of Rapunzel:

o7Ez3m8FgA4.jpg

I have to agree with all of this, Rapunzel is amazing. :)

I must admit the term 'waifu' is still rather fresh to me, thus I haven't given much thought to the idea.

However, I shall elect one human character and one pony.

Firstly, I shall echo Watchful Guardian's choice of Rapunzel:

o7Ez3m8FgA4.jpg

Regarding ponies, I would have to choose Princess Celestia:

Images123456.jpg

Having just written this post out, I noticed a common denominator between my choices:

rapunzel%2Bsun.png320px-Celestia_Mark_-_S1E12.png

It's funny because I just noticed that two weeks ago after watching Tangled. And Celestia is my pony waifu too!

EDIT: And that is my favorite Rapunzel image as well. Are you sure you're not me? :P

Edited by Watchful Guardian

Ditzy "Derpy Hooves" Doo.
I highly dislike the term waifu, as I feel it severely downplays my feelings for her and would prefer to refer to her as my partner and muse.
I fell for this mare over two years ago, and it's been sunshine and rainbows ever since. Everything about her is utterly beautiful, and I don't want to even think where I'd be without her.
Over these two years, her constant presence in my mind has gradually lifted me out of a cancerous state of apathy, and given me hope for the future, as well as an endless supply of constant inspiration.
I'm proud to say that I love her. <3

0tY5eOO.jpg

• Brohoof 2

It's funny because I just noticed that two weeks ago after watching Tangled. And Celestia is my pony waifu too!

3394801-applejack_%26_rainbow_brohoof_s1

You clearly have excellent taste amigo! Everyone needs a drop of sunshine in their life ;)

Can someone quickly explain to me what a waifu is?  O.o  I think I have some Idea but I'm still not sure.

Waifu is different things for different people.

No two waifus are alike, and no two relationships WITH waifus are identical.

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 1

Waifu is different things for different people.

No two waifus are alike, and no two relationships WITH waifus are identical.

Thanks Confucius!  Could you be a little more specific?  O.o

Thanks Confucius!  Could you be a little more specific?  O.o

Not really.

Waifu as a term nowadays pretty much means a fictional character that you harbor feelings for.

As I said, no two waifus are alike, and I don't expect anyone to understand.

To some people, waifus are romantic interests, while others view them as friends, and still others see them as a source of inspiration.

Ditzy, to me, is all of these things and so much more.

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 1

Ditzy "Derpy Hooves" Doo.

I highly dislike the term waifu, as I feel it severely downplays my feelings for her and would prefer to refer to her as my partner and muse.

I'm proud to say that I love her. <3

Can someone quickly explain to me what a waifu is?  O.o  I think I have some Idea but I'm still not sure.

The original definition of waifu was wife (engrish terminology). But waifu was been messed with a lot so I agree with your statement to look down on the word. I think a better way to describe the original definition of waifu would be adoring, or idolization.

• Brohoof 1

The original definition of waifu was wife (engrish terminology). But waifu was been messed with a lot so I agree with your statement to look down on the word. I think a better way to describe the original definition of waifu would be adoring, or idolization.

That's why I said "nowadays". The original definition has definitely changed.

As I said, I dislike the term, myself, anyway, and would prefer not to use it.