Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

Hey there, everypony! Just a quick update: we've merged two threads on waifus, one of which was originally in Sugarcube Corner. The reason for the move and merger had to do with the fact the thread in SCC was not limited to MLP characters.

Continue at your leisure -- but know Elsa is mine. All mine.

You know some people on this forums will do anything for their waifu to come real (am included)

I think that every brony would do anything so their favourite pony comes to real life,but that just aint happening man.

Aw,come on people...theyre cartoon horsies,theire not real!

I'm sure we all know that.  Also, my waifu is Rapunzel, who is in fact not a pony (and I have no problem with people who's waifu is a pony :)).  But she is still a cartoon.  :(

Like that matters, I still love her anyways!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Aw,come on people...theyre cartoon horsies,theire not real!

That's kind of the point of this thread. Yes, we know they aren't real. It's called, a cartoon crush. For example, I wouldn't fall for a horse in real life but these characters have such human personalities that you can forget that they're cartoon horses and just fall for their personalities. Like how I love Pinkie's hyper, fun, and friendly personality. So yeah, it's not that they're horses, it's that they have such great traits, that they're practically human.

• Brohoof 2

I think that every brony would do anything so their favourite pony comes to real life,but that just aint happening man.

I think every brony realizes their favorite ponies are fictional, and won't try to do anything bad to summon them into our world.  In fact, I think most bronies would try to enter Equestria instead of bringing ponies here.  But that isn't possible either.

• Brohoof 1

Most of the fans have a distinct awareness of reality and fantasy. The love for a fictional character CAN be just as strong as the love for a real tangible one. Love, like hate, is an emotion that works along with cognition. That means that we are thinking as we are feeling. This process exists for what you would define as 'normal' people. Basically, it exists, has always existed, and is just as healthy as any other adoration. That is my view on it however. Personally, the closest thing I have to a waifu would be a character I have a cartoon crush in when I was much much younger.

But, even without a waifu -- I still have deep, real, and poignant love for various characters in fiction. I would go as far as to say that they helped to define how I think in various situations. Without them, the person typing to you today would not be the same individual I am now. Not exactly a waifu ... but love nonetheless.

• Brohoof 3

Who did I say last time? Rainbow Dash? Yeeeeaaaaaahh...

It would actually be Twilight nowadays. I dunno, Dashie's cool and all, but I feel like Twilight would be the more representative one of what I find ideal in not just a romantic partner, but in a person in general: Intelligent, caring, knowledge-hungry, passionate about what she does... Yeah, she's totes rad. mlp-rcheeks.png

Sorry, mlp-rsly.png

• Brohoof 1

Don't try to tell other people what should or should not be real to them.

Everybody knows that reality is a VERY subjective thing, and Ditzy is as real to me as any other person out there.

The keywords here are "real to me".

A being doesn't have to be physically tangible in order to be "real".

I don't need to justify her existence to anyone else, nor do I want to. She's there, in my mind, and that's all that counts.

Edited by Derp My Life

I think every brony realizes their favorite ponies are fictional, and won't try to do anything bad to summon them into our world.  In fact, I think most bronies would try to enter Equestria instead of bringing ponies here.  But that isn't possible either.

If you really want to, look up lucid dreaming.

• Brohoof 4

Who did I say last time? Rainbow Dash? Yeeeeaaaaaahh...

It would actually be Twilight nowadays. I dunno, Dashie's cool and all, but I feel like Twilight would be the more representative one of what I find ideal in not just a romantic partner, but in a person in general: Intelligent, caring, knowledge-hungry, passionate about what she does... Yeah, she's totes rad. img-2964000-1-mlp-rcheeks.png

Sorry, img-2964000-2-mlp-rsly.png

them's fightin' words, boy. Come at me bro.

Now now, no need to fight. All is fair in love and waifus.

But Twilight is my waifu D:

although I suppose I can go for a female floatzel too, because best pokemon