Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

If you really want to, look up lucid dreaming.

Everytime I have a lucid dream I tend to try and do ridiculous things, like change things Inception style, or just fly around because I can.  Lucid dreams are the best.

• Brohoof 1

How do you lucid dream anyways.

I've never tried to learn how to lucid dream.  I just very rarely realize I am dreaming while I'm asleep, so I do a bunch of crazy things.  I once tried to stretch a childhood friend into an adult.  They stretched, but that just made them look like a really tall kid.  Another time when I dreamt I was in a store, I realized I was dreaming.  Instead of changing anything then, I decided to try a fly.  It was tough to get off the ground, but when I did the experience was exhilarating.

If true artificial intelligence is ever created, we would theoretically be able to have waifus built for us with any appearance and personality that we want. 

That would be the best thing ever! I would so make my own Pinkie Pie :wub:

• Brohoof 1

As would I.  We might end up with a "Too Many Pinkie Pies" situation on our hands.  Which would be awesome.

Though if you think about it, there is only one true Pinkie. Those other doppelgangers are just one-dimensional versions of Pinkie.

Though if you think about it, there is only one true Pinkie. Those other doppelgangers are just one-dimensional versions of Pinkie.

I like to think that given more time to learn, and make friends, and experience life - they would have developed into more rounded individuals.

• Brohoof 1

I like to think that given more time to learn, and make friends, and experience life - they would have developed into more rounded individuals.

In that case, you might just get a Pinkie clone that has just as much depth as Pinkie herself. 

• Brohoof 1

Don't try to tell other people what should or should not be real to them.

Everybody knows that reality is a VERY subjective thing, and Ditzy is as real to me as any other person out there.

The keywords here are "real to me".

A being doesn't have to be physically tangible in order to be "real".

I don't need to justify her existence to anyone else, nor do I want to. She's there, in my mind, and that's all that counts.

I like the speech that Kyle gives in "South Park" about imaginary characters and how real they are in our lives.  I agree with him.  Pinkie Pie has had much more of an impact on my life than most of the "real" people I have met.

• Brohoof 3

I like the speech that Kyle gives in "South Park" about imaginary characters and how real they are in our lives. I agree with him. Pinkie Pie has had much more of an impact on my life than most of the "real" people I have met.

I know that one. My views of the concepts of love and appreciation of fictional characters (at all levels) mirrors that view.

• Brohoof 1

Oh fine!... GLaDOS. She may be cold, cynical and calculating, but she's got a quick wit and a scientific mindset. I don't obsess over it (let's just say there's something else), but I can't help but find her oddly adorable despite her attempts to kill me. I'd love to partake in doing science and living forever too! :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie Pie is my waifu.  :lol:

She's adorable, deep, and lively. And huggable. Insanely huggable. I can't think of her without really wanting to hug something.

154813__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_hug_spoil

• Brohoof 1