Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private BookxDeja Vu. Oh and Echo too!

dusk shade

@@dusk shade

Book grinned now that the prank was done. He was content with the prank and knew it was only a prank.

When the personality changed, he watched her. "Nah. I don't mind pranking with Echo. I actually like pranks myself." Book chuckled. He knew the personality went back to Deja Vu. He still had a grin plastered to his face.

She nodded slightly. "You say that now. But eventually he will annoy you enough that you don't want to hang out with him any longer...unless you are extremely patient, that is", she said raising an eyebrow slightly at his ridiculous grin. "Please wipe that smile off of your face...it is quite creepy".

@@dusk shade

"I think I can handle Echo... A least I hope." Book said, the last part under his breath. He noticed his stupid grin once she pointed it out and stopped smiling. "Sorry... I just liked the prank and stuff..." Book said. He liked being around Deja Vu and Echo. They were interesting to be around and fun.

"Uh-huh...sure you can Book Quill", Deja Vu said teasingly before nodded slightly. "I understand that you enjoy Echo's sense of humor...many ponies do...hut can you really not seee his immaturity at all", she asked standing next to him with an odd look on her face whenever she looked at him.

Edited by Dusk Shade

"Uh-huh...sure you can Quillina", Deja Vu said teasingly before nodded slightly. "I understand that you enjoy Echo's sense of humor...many ponies do...hut can you really not seee his immaturity at all", she asked standing next to him with an odd look on her face whenever she looked at him.

"I can see it, I just prefer to put that off for now." Book shrugged. He saw her look and slightly frowned. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Book asked her. He got up and pushed his glasses up a bit out of habit. Does she not see I enjoy being around him for right now? Book thought.

"I can see it, I just prefer to put that off for now." Book shrugged. He saw her look and slightly frowned. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Book asked her. He got up and pushed his glasses up a bit out of habit. Does she not see I enjoy being around him for right now? Book thought.

She looked away slightly when he brought up theclook she had been giving him. "No reason. Don't worry about", she said dismissively. She looked at the trees that were still filled with pests and luaghed slightly. "Okay, okay...I'll give him credit that's just mellow enough that I can appreciate it".

She looked away slightly when he brought up theclook she had been giving him. "No reason. Don't worry about", she said dismissively. She looked at the trees that were still filled with pests and luaghed slightly. "Okay, okay...I'll give him credit that's just mellow enough that I can appreciate it".

Book smiled. "I told him that no pony can get hurt in the prank too." Book explained and was content. He looked at all the new pear trees with a chuckle. It was pretty silly and funny prank that could be changed. Glad she sees it was a harmless prank... Book thought.

She grabbed a pear from the tree and tossed it to him. "Its a pear, not an apple. They farm apples, not pears, right...then they wont miss a couple of pears", she said with a shrug. "That's the one thing Echo actually does right as far as I'm concerned...harmless pranking...well that and illusions...which help his more interesting pranks, I suppose".

She grabbed a pear from the tree and tossed it to him. "Its a pear, not an apple. They farm apples, not pears, right...then they wont miss a couple of pears", she said with a shrug. "That's the one thing Echo actually does right as far as I'm concerned...harmless pranking...well that and illusions...which help his more interesting pranks, I suppose".

Book smiled and caught the pear, taking a bite out of it. "Echo is an... Interesting spirit..." Book said, being as careful as he could with his wording. He thought happily about fruits and types of foods. Then he thought about tomatoes and if they were a fruit or a vegetable.

"I suppose you could call him that, sure", she said walking over to him. (Do you want or mind any romance between Deja Vu and Book Quill? It was never actually specified now that I thinks about). She duplicated the pear she had tossed him, forgetting that he had bitten it. "Whatever. A pears a pear", she said taking a bite.

"I suppose you could call him that, sure", she said walking over to him. (Do you want or mind any romance between Deja Vu and Book Quill? It wvas never actually specified now that I thinks about). She duplicated the pear she had tossed him, forgetting that he had bitten it. "Whatever. A pears a pear", she said taking a bite.

Book watched her duplicate his pear. He shrugged and kept eating his pear. "Yeah. By the way, where'd he get all the pears from anyways? They're really good." Book smiled. He wanted to go get some more pears soon from where Echo got his. He liked the prank but felt it needed a bit more.

(I kinda wanted romance in it so let's go for it!)

"Magic. Illusions and duplication. Technically you are eating an illusion right now. But his illusions are a bit special because when I duplicate tgw duplications are real. Hence his illusion pear that I duplicated has all these edible duplicates".

"Magic. Illusions and duplication. Technically you are eating an illusion right now. But his illusions are a bit special because when I duplicate tgw duplications are real. Hence his illusion pear that I duplicated has all these edible duplicates".

"Really? I never would have guessed that!" Book said. He had an idea form in his head and was smiling. He thought over a few things but remembered Deja Vu was there so he pushed them off for a bit. "If you don't mind me asking, how do split personalities, like you and Echo, work?" Book asked.

"Pretty simply. Every so often, our personalities switch. And our two personalities are more than just that, we are our own seperate ponies as well", she explained.

*Personality changed to Echo*

Echo jumped back from the pony and pulled out his megaphone. "You got any good prank ideas", he yelled.

"Pretty simply. Every so often, our personalities switch. And our two personalities are more than just that, we are our own seperate ponies as well", she explained.

*Personality changed to Echo*

Echo jumped back from the pony and pulled out his megaphone. "You got any good prank ideas", he yelled.

Book thought for a moment and nodded. "Two ponies in one body basically?" He summed up.

When Echo came back he didn't notice until he pulled a megaphone out. He covered his ears. "Echo, don't yell!" He said loudly. "I don't have any right now, but do you have any ideas?" He asked and tried to get the ringing out of his ears.

Book thought for a moment and nodded. "Two ponies in one body basically?" He summed up.

When Echo came back he didn't notice until he pulled a megaphone out. He covered his ears. "Echo, don't yell!" He said loudly. "I don't have any right now, but do you have any ideas?" He asked and tried to get the ringing out of his ears.

"Nope, I just picked one. Now, weather you have one or not, I need a prank idea from you". He trotted over to the door and knocked loudly. Granny Smith opened it after he used his illusion magic to give him a changeling exoskeloton over his body, nearly giving her a heart attack. He fell over laughing, holding his sides.

"Nope, I just picked one. Now, weather you have one or not, I need a prank idea from you". He trotted over to the door and knocked loudly. Granny Smith opened it after he used his illusion magic to give him a changeling exoskeloton over his body, nearly giving her a heart attack. He fell over laughing, holding his sides.

"What is it?" Book asked. He followed him and when Granny Smith almost had a heart attack, he went to her. "Granny Smith, are you alright? It's only an illusion, it's not real..." He said to her and looked for a glass of water for her. He gave a glare to Echo. "It's not funny Echo!" Book said.

"Okay apparently you don't appreciate the fact that you just got pranked, dude", he said Granny Smith dissipated. "She was an illusion....I knew full well Applejack was home alone today so there", he said hysterically. He dissipated his illusionary exo-skeloton.

"Okay apparently you don't appreciate the fact that you just got pranked, dude", he said Granny Smith dissipated. "She was an illusion....I knew full well Applejack was home alone today so there", he said hysterically. He dissipated his illusionary exo-skeloton.

"It's not funny when other ponies, illusion or not, have the possibility of being hurt though!" Book said to him and got up. "I didn't know if Applejack was home alone though. So don't do that to me..." Book said a bit more calmer. He wasn't happy that Echo pranked him by doing illusion of somepony almost getting hurt.

Geez, you are no fun....what did I expect from a bookworm anyways though", he said annoyed at Book for think ill of his prank. "Then why don't to go back to your lame books, hall monitor...that's what your should really be, Hall Monitor", he taunted, now agitated at Book.

Geez, you are no fun....what did I expect from a bookworm anyways though", he said annoyed at Book for think ill of his prank. "Then why don't to go back to your lame books, hall monitor...that's what your should really be, Hall Monitor", he taunted, now agitated at Book.

"I like little, harmless pranks... Like water balloons. That's all, Echo. I don't like the possibility of others being hurt!" He said. He started pacing to think. Book looked at Echo and wasn't happy at him. "I'm sorry I don't like all your pranks..." Book said with a bit more sarcasm.

"Only little fillies like harmless pranks, you know", Echo shouted at Book Quill.

*Personality changed to Deja Vu*

She looked at Book Quill upset look and sighed. "What happened? I thought you could handle Echo, Book Quill. Don't tell me I was right all along and he wastoo much for you after all".

"Only little fillies like harmless pranks, you know", Echo shouted at Book Quill.

*Personality changed to Deja Vu*

She looked at Book Quill upset look and sighed. "What happened? I thought you could handle Echo, Book Quill. Don't tell me I was right all along and he wastoo much for you after all".

He glared at Echo.

Book stopped his glare when Deja Vu came back. "You were right, I was wrong, Echo is annoying and too much." Book summed up and sighed. He got up and went near Deja Vu. "I'm sorry I doubted you." He said to her. He looked down ashamedly and sighed.

He glared at Echo.

Book stopped his glare when Deja Vu came back. "You were right, I was wrong, Echo is annoying and too much." Book summed up and sighed. He got up and went near Deja Vu. "I'm sorry I doubted you." He said to her. He looked down ashamedly and sighed.

"I told you. You should've just taken my word for it. Heart attack prank", she asked already knowing the answer because it was the same exact trick he used whenever he got bored of somepony. "Don't worry about it though. Instead just be glad you don't havevto deal with him right now since I'm around and far less insane".

"I told you. You should've just taken my word for it. Heart attack prank", she asked already knowing the answer because it was the same exact trick he used whenever he got bored of somepony. "Don't worry about it though. Instead just be glad you don't havevto deal with him right now since I'm around and far less insane".

"I wasn't really happy he did that prank... It was a little too high up for me..." Book said and sat down. "Want to get out of here before he comes back and does an over-the-top prank like that again?" Book asked her. He thought about safe places from pranks but couldn't think of any.