Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DaringDash Fan Club

In big letters and everything!

post-26550-0-59799100-1408377310_thumb.png

The way I see it, this pairing is about as close to canon as a mareXmare ship has ever gotten. xD  Fangirling?!?  Ha!  As if.  Blatant marecrush-ing is more like it.  And let's acknowledge the fact that Daring Do is, visually-speaking, basically a recolor of Dashie.  So it's sorta like DashieXDashie.  I know: it's awesome.  Oh, uhhh...  Don't post bad stuff.  Don't run with scissors.  Don't talk with your mouth full.  So on and so forth.

LET THE CRAZY ADVENTURES AND SUBSEQUENT HUGS COMMENCE!!!

post-26550-0-17881700-1408377691.gif

And people.  Seriously.  Seriously people.  You can't expect me to make all the major, hugely popular clubs.  This AND Granny Smith fan clubs?!?!  I am but one Brony.

• Brohoof 7

I've never noticed she's exactly like Rainbow Dash but with different colors. :blink:

These two will likely have an episode together, maybe in the season 5...

• Brohoof 1

I've never noticed she's exactly like Rainbow Dash but with different colors. :blink:

These two will likely have an episode together, maybe in the season 5...

I agree.   Daring Do and Rainbow Dash should have an episode together, but longer than Daring Don't.   (Same goes for Rainbow Dash and Spitfire). 

• Brohoof 1

I agree.   Daring Do and Rainbow Dash should have an episode together, but longer than Daring Don't.   (Same goes for Rainbow Dash and Spitfire). 

What I'd love to see (though I don't expect it to happen) is an adventure episode where Daring is sooo impressed with Rainbow's awesomeness that she starts to flip out and fangirl (or "fangirl") over RD.  It would be a satisfying development, methinks.  Heck, I'll take an RD / DD movie. xD  That also won't happen, but I can dream.

• Brohoof 1

What I'd love to see (though I don't expect it to happen) is an adventure episode where Daring is sooo impressed with Rainbow's awesomeness that she starts to flip out and fangirl (or "fangirl") over RD.  It would be a satisfying development, methinks.  Heck, I'll take an RD / DD movie. xD  That also won't happen, but I can dream.

That would be cool, but yeah, it most likely won't happen, :).   Yet, another adventure episode i truly want and hope to see, :D

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's not so much that I like that Daring Do wears a pith helmet and a shirt, as it is that I like that Dashie doesn't...  Interpret that how you will lol.

post-26550-0-56014500-1409339305_thumb.jpg

2zydfyp.gif                              vx0w81.gif

Yes!  Run!  Run to each other!  And then...  Things and stuff.

post-26550-0-56014500-1409339305_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

i feel sad...

ive goten here way too late for the conversation...

but on the bright side "WE" did get that RD/DD ep. "stranger than fan fiction"

oh how it would be nice if the movie was a DD feat mane 6... then we could have a 2 hour DD/RD

... i wonder if this will start the conversation up again...lol

• Brohoof 1

And lo!  "Stranger Than Fanfiction" delivered unto the neglected DaringDash Fan Club THIS moment in particular:

qteqqpy.gif

just look at RDs face, so proud, keenly reaching for DD!!

...her tomboy really shows off in this, I think...

and how she just looks at DD when she pulls away, like "common, you know you wanna!"

And lo!  "Stranger Than Fanfiction" delivered unto the neglected DaringDash Fan Club THIS moment in particular:

sig-4640529.qteqqpy.gif

could you help me get this ^^^^^^^ as my signature, I'm having trubble getting it working... and copy/paste isn't working...

I had to get my OC's page address and put it in manually...

Edited by GaryTheGray85
  • Brohoof 1

could you help me get this ^^^^^^^ as my signature, I'm having trubble getting it working... and copy/paste isn't working... I had to get my OC's page address and put it in manually...

You're normally limited to smaller sigs, but it just so happens that I made a small version of that moment:

5qbtxT3.gif

You can either save and then upload it to an image hosting site of your choice or use the image URL: http://i.imgur.com/5qbtxT3.gif

• Brohoof 1

You're normally limited to smaller sigs, but it just so happens that I made a small version of that moment:

sig-4642254.5qbtxT3.gif

You can either save and then upload it to an image hosting site of your choice or use the image URL: http://i.imgur.com/5qbtxT3.gif

I placed the  address in the signature, but I think its appearing as a link, and not displaying it... do I have to add something to it?

I placed the  address in the signature, but I think its appearing as a link, and not displaying it... do I have to add something to it?

You have to paste it into the URL box that appears after you hit the image button.  The image button looks like a little tree.

• Brohoof 1

You have to paste it into the URL box that appears after you hit the image button.  The image button looks like a little tree.

it seems to have done the same thing, when I look up above the editing area, it still shows the source and not the pic...

it does show the pic before i hit "save" but then reverts back to text after...

(edited)

it seems to have done the same thing, when I look up above the editing area, it still shows the source and not the pic...

it does show the pic before i hit "save" but then reverts back to text after...

Try saving with just the animated gif in your sig; see if that works.

Edit: Oh, okay; you got it working. x )

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

Try saving with just the animated gif in your sig; see if that works.

ok, I got it to work, THANK YOU... not sure what the problem was, but I have been having issues with this forum... I think its just my computer, or some stuff that somehow is messing with what I'm doing.... like a "blocker" on my computer keeping me from copy/paste anything on this site...

still would like to see another DD/RD episode...

• Brohoof 1