sonata_dusk__why_are_you_running__by_serSonata's true love-Tacos.

sonata_dusk_and_taco_bell_by_xxxsketchboShe would love to go to Taco Bell. She'd be their best customer. Especially on Tuesdays.

More cute Sonata stuff.

sonata_dusk_by_jake_brithgside-d7zqsdc.p

sonata_dusk_by_wiiwii_trix123-d7tgf20.jp:3

sonata_dusk_icon_by_xgoofing_with_gavinx

Found this icon of her!

sonata_chan__by_crisostomo_ibarra-d7zoxt

And here's an extra Sonata. You're welcome.

the_fan_favorite_by_thepianobrony-d813z9

Found this picture titled "Fan Favorite". 

741223__safe_equestria+girls_sonata+dusk

beautiful moment between Sonata and tacos

• Brohoof 3

omg

yes

that's so cute

yes

weird though, the word limit only pops up for me when I do quotes

The word limit hasn't shown up for me, but since 20 is the minimum for the messages I had to type enough for me to be able to post that picture.

• Brohoof 1

The word limit hasn't shown up for me, but since 20 is the minimum for the messages I had to type enough for me to be able to post that picture.

I meant the word minimum oops X3

I have managed to put out really short messages lol

• Brohoof 1

omg

yes

that's so cute

yes

weird though, the word limit only pops up for me when I do quotes

Yeah, stuff in a quote box doesn't count towards the minimum. I assume it's to stop "quoted for truth" type posts.

• Brohoof 1

Application
REJECTED!
post-25189-0-94520100-1406062734.png

May I join the Sonata Dusk Fan Club? When I actually saw her in Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks, I came to enjoy her character.

May I join the Sonata Dusk Fan Club? At first I though, Dazzlings? If these girls are causing unnesscessary chaos, why bother even looking into it? When I actually saw her in Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks, I changed my point of view. Some villans aren't really villans at heart, and I've come to realize that,

• Brohoof 1

May I join the Sonata Dusk Fan Club? When I actually saw her in Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks, I came to enjoy her character.

May I join the Sonata Dusk Fan Club? At first I though, Dazzlings? If these girls are causing unnesscessary chaos, why bother even looking into it? When I actually saw her in Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks, I changed my point of view. Some villans aren't really villans at heart, and I've come to realize that,

Dude, you don't need to ask permission. If you want to be in, you're in!

• Brohoof 1

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

Just a heads up everypony here. It's Taco Tuesday tomorrow!

Just make sure she (as well as those with her) don't do anything nasty just like last time. I've got my eye on them... 

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

Am I the only one who thought the Dazzlings were sisters? This SonataXAria thing... too awkward for me.

But hey, I guess that's just life.

post-28184-0-63235600-1413842886_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Am I the only one who thought the Dazzlings were sisters? This SonataXAria thing... too awkward for me.

But hey, I guess that's just life.

attachicon.gifsonata_dusk_being_adorable_by_crystaliette-d7yfk50.png

It would make sense that they would be, but if they were they would have probably mentioned it in conversation at some point.

• Brohoof 2

Application
REJECTED!
post-25189-0-94520100-1406062734.png

I have to say Sonata is one of those characters that supposed to be evil, but instead is just to cute and her personality is likable. 

• Brohoof 2

KSXy5KO.png

Signature made by me.

Sorry if these are already posted, i havent been keeping up with the fan club because i thought it would spoil the movie for me. But now that ive watched the movie i should be a bit more active  :) 

Btw the movie was AMAZING! And Sonata was so freakin adorable  :wub: 

Sorry for this huge gif 

large.gif

745904__safe_animated_screencap_equestri

747843__safe_animated_equestria+girls_cu

• Brohoof 3

luna_by_sullycita-d6utq6a.gif

Any female, from modern culture, to the interner gen, to video games, stories, anime, movie, cartoons, comics..shit whatever!

WHO LOVES YUMMY FATTY-TREATS AS MUCH AS SONATA!...You get a free <3 in my book!

I am so fucking sick of the modern generation screaming about "carbs" this or "fatty food that", any chica who is gonna pound down a button popping load of fatty taco's, i am DOWN with.

Sure, I get it, it was a cute one liner from teh movie that defined her "ditzi character" -yay taco tuesday..." but name me ONE CHARACTER FROM ANYTHING, that doesnt have a hook similar too this?

Sorry, this male is old school, I like a female who can eat. Who is eager and willing to gain weight too carry pups, or just to be healthy, thick and FUCKING FEMINE! I am sick of 20 or 30 something women who look like 12 YEAR OLD BOYS, because they starve themselves.

Females gotta eat, its nature, so Sonata, you get an Auto-win in my book! PLUS your cute! PLUS you saya the term "realzies!" ( i love that drewling level of girl-ditzness") and damnit..your design i classic, vibrant, and also rebel at the same time..i love that combo!)

Put some Mommy hips on her, have her hair grow out a bit and ship her with Pinkie Pie and we got a keeper folks!!

IT'S TACO TUESDAY!! :squeels:

• Brohoof 1

5d9484df-251c-49f8-9b82-d81eccfcd0ec_zps

Rarity= best Pony!

GustyVelvet= Best Ranter!