Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

anypony think there should be a mlp video game for consoles?

djtoMm

About what? everything would be shit 

Any thing that can make up there own cannon adventure story like the comics they could even get Lauren Frost to write the story

Hasbor could make a fortune off Bronies with dlc

Dlc play co op as Luna and celestia set 1000 years in the past

Edited by rainbowsmash13

I'd like an MLP:FIM game (ideally, developed by WayForward) for either Wii U or 3DS.  I've seen a good number of MLP-related drawings on Miiverse; both drawings done in Miiverse and drawings posted from Art Academy.  There's one particularly amazing Brony artist (named Luigi lol) that's active in the AA community.  I think there's interest on Nintendo platforms.

Basically this. I'd love to see a FiM game on an console/handheld(not some Farmville cellphone game).

I think there are a lot of elements in FiM that could make a good game, and I'd love to see Wayforward to work on a game, especially since they've expressed interest in making it

Personally I hope more for a FF-style RPG

• Brohoof 1

Id love a Dynasty Warrior knockoff type MLP game.  :maud:

THIS THIS THIS.

Midna and Applejack are both my favorite fictional characters ever. Midna is already in a Dynasty Warriors knockoff now ( Hyrule Warriors ), so all I need is Applejack. 

Equestrian Warriors perhaps?  

• Brohoof 1

meeh I'm perfectly happy with fallout equestria being developed for pc! :D I game more on my pc anyways, a console game would be fun but not like an necessity.

well ya also for ps3 too you know whati mean

I'd really love a video game akin to South Park's The Stick of Truth - in which the player can create their own character and have it interact with the mane cast. Failing that, a normal "adventure" video game would be awesome too.

Probably not.

If it were to be for consoles it would have to be official. And since MLP's target audience is little girls I suspect the game would also be for little girls.

just make the game 7+ it is still a game for kids and now it can talk about something darker than they can talk about in the show, like more information about king sombras rule or discords rule. Hasbro would make a fortune of dlc characters