Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

soccer is controlled by illuminati proof

wowowowo

hey I was looking at the alphabet and I noticed something what begins with S. soccer what letter is after that. T as in illuminaTI and guess whats letter next IllUminati then it stops there until you notice something how many letters are in soccer 6 what is there 2 of in there C's what rymes with C. that's right 3 what letter is before 3? of course 2. 6 divided by 2 is 3 so what does this prove gabe nule has confirmed he is in illuminati and is making half life 3. there's no way around it half life three confirmed.

Now its your turn to decider what other mysteries of the illuminati are still out there. till next time rarityfanFTW out

Edited by rarityfanFTW
  • Brohoof 3

Ponies have princesses.

Princesses have 3 s's in it.

3+1=4

there are four princesses

The next Super Smash Brothers is the fourth one, and contains three S's like princesses.

There are four princesses.

Twilight Sparkle comfirmed for Playstation All-Stars battle-Royale 2

That is a sequal. Half-life 2 is a sequal.

Half-lyfe 3 comfirmed with ponystation allbrothers DLC

• Brohoof 1

There are 6 elements of harmony, and they have been used to defeat 3 enemies (Discord, Nightmare moon and Sunset Shimmer), so there are three 6 (666).

6x6x6=216

There have been 4 generations of MLP, so 216-4=212

212 is the New York city are code.

New York was founded in 1624

The first 2 ciphers are 16, it's been 16 years since the first Half life

The fourth Smash Bros will be released 16 years after the first Half life.

A Half.life character confirmed for the next Smash Bros! and also MLP confirmed for being satanic...

Edited by Fawkes The Phoenix
  • Brohoof 1

OMG I just figured out something that is going to change the forum, so there are 30 letters in the title of this topic and thirty minus twenty equals ten and there are ten letters in the word illuminati coincidence, I think not. so the only logical conclusion I can come to is that the user who started this topic is illuminati!