Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tricis' Test RP (1x1 with Snails and Sole)

Literally Snails

Sole cursed and barely kicked the blast away "are you crazy?! I can't fight back like this!" He said in annoyance, preparing for another attack

(Hey, do you feel like joining a casual wedding rp between Sole and Stone? You can use any characters you want as long as they know either Sole or Stone, but I don't think Mason would be a very good choice XD)

(I don't have any characters that knew them before they married.)

"Don't just kick it away! Stand still and use your paws like a shield!" Tricis instructed, "Concentrate to make a barrier at the base of your paws! Like I said before, we aren't stopping this exercise until you don't move an inch!"

She fired upward again, this time putting more force into the blast.

(I don't have any characters that knew them before they married.)

"Don't just kick it away! Stand still and use your paws like a shield!" Tricis instructed, "Concentrate to make a barrier at the base of your paws! Like I said before, we aren't stopping this exercise until you don't move an inch!"

She fired upward again, this time putting more force into the blast.

(that doesn't really matter, they've been married for a while, but they never had a wedding. But now they want to have one now, so as long as you have a character on even semi-good terms with Sole or Stone then it's fine)

Sole groaned and tried to focus, but the blast still hit his paws directly "oooooowww!" He yelled "hothothothothot!" He repeated, comically swinging his legs in an attempt to cool them off. "That didn't work worth shit, I suck at this." He thought, before taking a deep breath and calming himself down. "that didn't hurt, try it again!" He told her, putting on a confident front. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of watching him give up

(that doesn't really matter, they've been married for a while, but they never had a wedding. But now they want to have one now, so as long as you have a character on even semi-good terms with Sole or Stone then it's fine)

Sole groaned and tried to focus, but the blast still hit his paws directly "oooooowww!" He yelled "hothothothothot!" He repeated, comically swinging his legs in an attempt to cool them off. "That didn't work worth shit, I suck at this." He thought, before taking a deep breath and calming himself down. "that didn't hurt, try it again!" He told her, putting on a confident front. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of watching him give up

"It's not working because you're half-assing this!" Tricis yelled. It was the only advice she gave before she fired again. This time she concentrated her blast on force rather than power. It was like a strong gust of wind instead of a normal energy blast.

"It's not working because you're half-assing this!" Tricis yelled. It was the only advice she gave before she fired again. This time she concentrated her blast on force rather than power. It was like a strong gust of wind instead of a normal energy blast.

Sole cursed and focused again, this time the blast dessipated before hitting him, as if hitting an invisible wall. "Ha! I did it that time! See? I'm not half-assing anything!" He said cockily, he wasn't ready to give up yet.

(I'll be starting the rp today, if you wanna join speak now or forever hold your peace lol.)

"Good job," Tricis said genuinely. She cracked a brief smile. The boy's ability to adapt and learn is promising. Maybe an old mare can rest in peace. "Now for step two. Fire a blast at me using your paws. You've already proven that it's possible, now I expect you to apply it!"

"Good job," Tricis said genuinely. She cracked a brief smile. The boy's ability to adapt and learn is promising. Maybe an old mare can rest in peace. "Now for step two. Fire a blast at me using your paws. You've already proven that it's possible, now I expect you to apply it!"

Sole nodded and focused, this time he was more confident he could do it. After a moment, only sparks came out at first, but soon a thin beam of energy shot out of his paws and toward her "haha, I finally did it!" He cheered happily, momentarily forgetting his arms were restrained to his sides as he tried and failed to fist pump

Sole nodded and focused, this time he was more confident he could do it. After a moment, only sparks came out at first, but soon a thin beam of energy shot out of his paws and toward her "haha, I finally did it!" He cheered happily, momentarily forgetting his arms were restrained to his sides as he tried and failed to fist pump

Tricis held out her left hoof and stopped the beam in its tracks. Holding it in the air until it dissipated. She watched Sole's brief celebration, then said, "Good job. You've passed through basics. Do you want a gold star sticker?"

Her sarcasm was misplaced, as she was truly impressed with her new student. However, no amount of unnatural talent would allow her to put up with this kind of arrogance.

Tricis held out her left hoof and stopped the beam in its tracks. Holding it in the air until it dissipated. She watched Sole's brief celebration, then said, "Good job. You've passed through basics. Do you want a gold star sticker?"

Her sarcasm was misplaced, as she was truly impressed with her new student. However, no amount of unnatural talent would allow her to put up with this kind of arrogance.

Sole grinned down at the older pony "so what's next granny? Do I have to jump sharks? Bungie jump? Run a gauntlet? Whatever it is, bring it on. I'm ready for your insane training now!" He said confidently, secretly hoping he wasn't giving her any ideas on how to torture him next

Sole grinned down at the older pony "so what's next granny? Do I have to jump sharks? Bungie jump? Run a gauntlet? Whatever it is, bring it on. I'm ready for your insane training now!" He said confidently, secretly hoping he wasn't giving her any ideas on how to torture him next

Tricis turned back to her house and started walking. She looked back at Sole as she walked and said, "It should start raining in about thirty minutes. We'll do the next exercise inside." 

She slid open the screen door to her living room and stepped inside, leaving it open for Sole.

Tricis turned back to her house and started walking. She looked back at Sole as she walked and said, "It should start raining in about thirty minutes. We'll do the next exercise inside." 

She slid open the screen door to her living room and stepped inside, leaving it open for Sole.

Sole's smile dropped as she went inside "what's she planning? Great, now I feel nervous all over again. Maybe she's gonna kill me." He thought jokingly, before landing and removing the rope, before entering the house. "Okay, what are we gonna do next? Play checkers?" He asked sarcastically

Sole's smile dropped as she went inside "what's she planning? Great, now I feel nervous all over again. Maybe she's gonna kill me." He thought jokingly, before landing and removing the rope, before entering the house. "Okay, what are we gonna do next? Play checkers?" He asked sarcastically

(Busy day yesterday.)

Her small living room was almost empty aside from a few paintings and three items: a couch, a small television, and thick, pointed metal spike on the floor.

"We aren't going to be playing checkers." Tricis said, "I'm going to be watching reality television while you continue to have the worst experience of your life."

(Busy day yesterday.)

Her small living room was almost empty aside from a few paintings and three items: a couch, a small television, and thick, pointed metal spike on the floor.

"We aren't going to be playing checkers." Tricis said, "I'm going to be watching reality television while you continue to have the worst experience of your life."

(same here. And if she watches a 12 hour kung-fu movie marathon I'm gonna flip lol)

Sole didn't like the sound of that, but he managed not to make a smartass retort... For now "that sounds ominous, and I know I'm gonna regret asking, but how exactly is my shitty do going to get worse from here?" He asked

(same here. And if she watches a 12 hour kung-fu movie marathon I'm gonna flip lol)

Sole didn't like the sound of that, but he managed not to make a smartass retort... For now "that sounds ominous, and I know I'm gonna regret asking, but how exactly is my shitty do going to get worse from here?" He asked

(I was gonna go with reality tv, but okay.)

Tricis pointed to the spike on the floor. "Pick one of your claws you think is pretty and use it to balance on the claw with only one finger. Use your energy to float on the spike so that you can do it without hurting yourself." She turned on the television and sat down on the couch. "I want you to hold that position until this eight hour kung-fu movie marathon is over."

Edited by Literally Snails

(I was gonna go with reality tv, but okay.)

Tricis pointed to the spike on the floor. "Pick one of your claws you think is pretty and use it to balance on the claw with only one finger. Use your energy to float on the spike so that you can do it without hurting yourself." She turned on the television and sat down on the couch. "I want you to hold that position until this eight hour kung-fu movie marathon is over."

Sole laughed, thinking she was just joking, but his laughter quickly slowed to a stop when he saw her face "wait, your serious? What the hell kinda training is that?!" He asked angrily, before sighing "screw it, I'll give your new torture device a try. But if I die, I'll haunt your evil old ass forever!" He threatened, only half joking as he tried to balance. He did as she instructed and focused his energy into the tip of his index claw. He was successfully balancing, but he looked like he'd fall any minute "your...training...sucks..." He grunted through the strain

Sole laughed, thinking she was just joking, but his laughter quickly slowed to a stop when he saw her face "wait, your serious? What the hell kinda training is that?!" He asked angrily, before sighing "screw it, I'll give your new torture device a try. But if I die, I'll haunt your evil old ass forever!" He threatened, only half joking as he tried to balance. He did as she instructed and focused his energy into the tip of his index claw. He was successfully balancing, but he looked like he'd fall any minute "your...training...sucks..." He grunted through the strain

"Yes, feel free to haunt me for all of then next three months." Tricis said. She watched Sole attempt to balance. She walked over to him and watched him wobble on the tip of the needle. "How long do expect to hold that position while you continuously halfass this? You look like you could last for at least another minute."

"Yes, feel free to haunt me for all of then next three months." Tricis said. She watched Sole attempt to balance. She walked over to him and watched him wobble on the tip of the needle. "How long do expect to hold that position while you continuously halfass this? You look like you could last for at least another minute."

Sole grit his teeth and glared at her "I'm...not...half-assing...anything... You hag." He said strenuously, as he shook and wobbled back and forth for a few more moments, before losing his balance suddenly and falling with a curse. "Damn! I'm not done yet!" He growled, immediately jumping back up and balancing on his finger again

Sole grit his teeth and glared at her "I'm...not...half-assing...anything... You hag." He said strenuously, as he shook and wobbled back and forth for a few more moments, before losing his balance suddenly and falling with a curse. "Damn! I'm not done yet!" He growled, immediately jumping back up and balancing on his finger again

"I hope you know that every time you fall off, I'm restarting the timer." Tricis said coldly. "The point of this exercise isn't just balance and endurance, you need control over your energy as well. Use the same technique you used to block earlier to float on the spike. Your finger shouldn't even touch it."

"I hope you know that every time you fall off, I'm restarting the timer." Tricis said coldly. "The point of this exercise isn't just balance and endurance, you need control over your energy as well. Use the same technique you used to block earlier to float on the spike. Your finger shouldn't even touch it."

Just as she explained how to do it properly, Sole fell again with another curse "dammit! Why didn't you mention that sooner?!" He asked angrily, before immediately jumping up and trying again. This time he did as she instructed, and felt the pressure on his body lessen by a large amount, as well as the pain of the spike disappear. There was about a centimeter of space between his claw and the spike, almost unnoticeable if you weren't paying attention "uh... Eight hours... Piece of cake." He said sarcastically

Just as she explained how to do it properly, Sole fell again with another curse "dammit! Why didn't you mention that sooner?!" He asked angrily, before immediately jumping up and trying again. This time he did as she instructed, and felt the pressure on his body lessen by a large amount, as well as the pain of the spike disappear. There was about a centimeter of space between his claw and the spike, almost unnoticeable if you weren't paying attention "uh... Eight hours... Piece of cake." He said sarcastically

Tricis saw that Sole was struggling, but was secretly proud of his resilience. She would never ask her student to do something she couldn't do herself. She stepped next to him and began to stand on the tip of her hoof beside him with her hind legs in the air. Although she wasn't on a spike, she hovered in the air on a wave of blue energy. "Your body won't be able to hold this for eight hours. Try to bolster your endurance with what little energy you have. Convert your power of will into strength."

Tricis saw that Sole was struggling, but was secretly proud of his resilience. She would never ask her student to do something she couldn't do herself. She stepped next to him and began to stand on the tip of her hoof beside him with her hind legs in the air. Although she wasn't on a spike, she hovered in the air on a wave of blue energy. "Your body won't be able to hold this for eight hours. Try to bolster your endurance with what little energy you have. Convert your power of will into strength."

Sole was now sweating with the effort, and his whole body was wobbling and shaking. "O-okay... Whatever you say, granny." He said, as he focused on concentrating his energy. He soon felt less strain on his body, but more strain on his mind. He felt that if he lost focus at all he'd go tumbling to the floor again 'like this is much better...' He thought

Sole was now sweating with the effort, and his whole body was wobbling and shaking. "O-okay... Whatever you say, granny." He said, as he focused on concentrating his energy. He soon felt less strain on his body, but more strain on his mind. He felt that if he lost focus at all he'd go tumbling to the floor again 'like this is much better...' He thought

Tricis watched Sole struggle. She had given him all of the coaching she could give. The problem here was that his skills just weren't developed enough to hold this for eight hours. She was going to see his breaking point.

She continued to hoofstand next to him and watched to see how long he could hold his position.

Tricis watched Sole struggle. She had given him all of the coaching she could give. The problem here was that his skills just weren't developed enough to hold this for eight hours. She was going to see his breaking point.

She continued to hoofstand next to him and watched to see how long he could hold his position.

Sole managed to hold his position for about fifteen more minutes, before once again losing his balance and falling to the ground. "D-dammit..." He mumbled, pounding the floor angrily, before jumping up and getting back into position. "I'm not giving up yet!" He growled, as he tried again

Sole managed to hold his position for about fifteen more minutes, before once again losing his balance and falling to the ground. "D-dammit..." He mumbled, pounding the floor angrily, before jumping up and getting back into position. "I'm not giving up yet!" He growled, as he tried again

(here's my halfassed attempt at a time jump)

With Sole refusing to give up. The two were up for the rest of the day and night. With every attempt he lasted longer despite growing exhaustion. There was almost no talking, and Sole never allowed himself to quit.

Attempt two: Thirty minutes

Attempt three: Nearly an hour

Attempt four: Three hours

Attempt five: nearly four hours

Until on his sixth attempt lasted the full eight hours. The feat took nearly seventeen hours of strenuous, muscle popping exercise.

(here's my halfassed attempt at a time jump)

With Sole refusing to give up. The two were up for the rest of the day and night. With every attempt he lasted longer despite growing exhaustion. There was almost no talking, and Sole never allowed himself to quit.

Attempt two: Thirty minutes

Attempt three: Nearly an hour

Attempt four: Three hours

Attempt five: nearly four hours

Until on his sixth attempt lasted the full eight hours. The feat took nearly seventeen hours of strenuous, muscle popping exercise.

when he finally finished and completed the exercise, he dropped to the floor, panting and breathing heavily. "*huff*see*puff*piece of cake*huff*heh..." He said, in between heavy breaths, before sighing deeply and closing his eye. He felt like he could pass out at any moment

when he finally finished and completed the exercise, he dropped to the floor, panting and breathing heavily. "*huff*see*puff*piece of cake*huff*heh..." He said, in between heavy breaths, before sighing deeply and closing his eye. He felt like he could pass out at any moment

Tricis smiled and stopped doing her hoof stand. She had lasted the whole time without restarting and was becoming tired herself. "You aren't here to impress me, Sole. You can sleep on the couch. You've earned it."

She started to walk out of the room. "I'll need some time to get ready for your next exercise anyway."