Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tricis' Test RP (1x1 with Snails and Sole)

Literally Snails

Tricis smiled and stopped doing her hoof stand. She had lasted the whole time without restarting and was becoming tired herself. "You aren't here to impress me, Sole. You can sleep on the couch. You've earned it."

She started to walk out of the room. "I'll need some time to get ready for your next exercise anyway."

Sole lifted his head to look at her as she spoke, but when she said he could sleep he surprisingly didn't complain. He couldn't train like this, and any physical activit he could do would probably be counterproductive for his body at this point. So with a deep sigh he lifted his wings, one of the few parts of his body that weren't stiff and/or sore and fluttered to the couch, before landing on it with a dull thump. "Yeah... We can... Take... Fi...*snoring*" in the middle of his words, he finally passed out. Completely exhausted from today's training
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

"Rest now, kid. You've earned that much," Tricis said even though no one was awake to hear her. She walked to the front of her house and gently opened the door, stepped outside, and closed it. For the next five hours she was outside of her house. Exactly the time it took for a lady of her age and fitness to walk to Canterlot and back.

When she came back, she had another unicorn with her. He was an elderly stallion, perhaps around his late fifties. He was grey coated with dark blue hair that was fading with age. Compared to Tricis, he was very tall.

Seven hours after Sole had fallen asleep, Tricis woke him up by knocking on his skull with the hard part of her hoof.

Edited by Literally Snails

@

"Rest now, kid. You've earned that much," Tricis said even though no one was awake to hear her. She walked to the front of her house and gently opened the door, stepped outside, and closed it. For the next five hours she was outside of her house. Exactly the time it took for a lady of her age and fitness to walk to Canterlot and back.

When she came back, she had another unicorn with her. He was an elderly stallion, perhaps around his late fifties. He was grey coated with dark blue hair that was fading with age. Compared to Tricis, he was very tall.

Seven hours after Sole had fallen asleep, Tricis woke him up by knocking on his skull with the hard part of her hoof.

Sole was jarred awake as he felt something hard and sharp jabbing his skull repeatedly. He thought it was a woodpecker at first "owowowowowow! What the hell?!" He yelled in surprise, before jumping up and looking at Tricis "okay, I'm awake dammit" he said in annoyance, Massaging the place where he'd been assaulted
  • Brohoof 1

Sole was jarred awake as he felt something hard and sharp jabbing his skull repeatedly. He thought it was a woodpecker at first "owowowowowow! What the hell?!" He yelled in surprise, before jumping up and looking at Tricis "okay, I'm awake dammit" he said in annoyance, Massaging the place where he'd been assaulted

"I certainly hope so, you've been sleeping for seven hours!" Tricis said as if it was an unreasonable amount of time. "I have something different planned for you today. No more hand stands."

She gestured to a plate of cooked toast in the kitchen window. "There's tea in the kitchen. Don't take too long to get ready."

• Brohoof 1

"I certainly hope so, you've been sleeping for seven hours!" Tricis said as if it was an unreasonable amount of time. "I have something different planned for you today. No more hand stands."

She gestured to a plate of cooked toast in the kitchen window. "There's tea in the kitchen. Don't take too long to get ready."

'seven hours is a long time to sleep? But I usually sleep for at least ten...' He thought as he darted over to the toast and inhaled it in practically one bite, before going to the kitchen and gulping down the tea. "Damn, I'm still hungry. That was a tiny breakfast." He complained offhandedly, before standing in front of Tricis "okay, now what? Come up with a new way to try and kill me?" He asked sarcastically
  • Brohoof 1

"okay, now what? Come up with a new way to try and kill me?"

"Yes." Tricis said completely seriously. She took Sole outside again, but this time she took him further up the mountain where the lines of trees became thinner. A brisk, five minute walk away from her home was another building of similar style and make. However it had no windows and only two doors in the front. Even more noticeable was the fact that it was nearly four times the size of her house. The only lighting on its interior were a few candles and the entire building was just one massive room, but that couldn't be seen because the doors were shut.

• Brohoof 1

"Yes." Tricis said completely seriously. She took Sole outside again, but this time she took him further up the mountain where the lines of trees became thinner. A brisk, five minute walk away from her home was another building of similar style and make. However it had no windows and only two doors in the front. Even more noticeable was the fact that it was nearly four times the size of her house. The only lighting on its interior were a few candles and the entire building was just one massive room, but that couldn't be seen because the doors were shut.

Sole looked at the house with a mix of curiosity and anticipation, he really hoped they weren't doing more handstands. "Okay... So where are we? Is this where you hide the bodies of your victims?" He asked jokingly, but he was genuinely curious as to what the mysterious old pony had in mind
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Going on a retreat this weekend. I'll be back on sunday.)

"Shut up and get in my unnecessarily large shack!" Tricis ordered. The doors creaked open before Sole approached it, revealing that the interior wasn't completely unlit. Standing in the door's wake was the elderly unicorn Tricis had brought with her.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

(Going on a retreat this weekend. I'll be back on sunday.)

"Shut up and get in my unnecessarily large shack!" Tricis ordered. The doors creaked open before Sole approached it, revealing that the interior wasn't completely unlit. Standing in the door's wake was the elderly unicorn Tricis had brought with her.

(okie dokie. also, sorry for not answering sooner, I've been busy.) Sole looked at the other elderly pony with curiosity and confusion "okay, now what? I'm not gonna have to give the two of you sponge baths am I?" He asked sarcastically, wondering what Tricis could be planning with this old pony
  • Brohoof 1

(okie dokie. also, sorry for not answering sooner, I've been busy.) Sole looked at the other elderly pony with curiosity and confusion "okay, now what? I'm not gonna have to give the two of you sponge baths am I?" He asked sarcastically, wondering what Tricis could be planning with this old pony

"Are you sure about this, Tricis?" The stallion asked.

"You used to be a stupid asshole too," Tricis replied. "He's got potential, don't worry."

The stallion looked at Sole and stepped out of the way of the door. "In that case, step inside. Tricis wanted me to give you a hooves on lesson."

• Brohoof 1

"Are you sure about this, Tricis?" The stallion asked.

"You used to be a stupid asshole too," Tricis replied. "He's got potential, don't worry."

The stallion looked at Sole and stepped out of the way of the door. "In that case, step inside. Tricis wanted me to give you a hooves on lesson."

Sole paused, apprehensive about stepping into a dimly lit room with an old stallion who wanted to do 'hooves on' lessons. It wasn't fear, but awkwardness that was the reason for his hesitation. "I'm thinking way too pervertedly right now. Dammit Stone, you've made me as pervy-minded as you!" He thought in annoyance, before entering with a sigh "I hope I don't regret this..." He said suspiciously
  • Brohoof 1

Sole paused, apprehensive about stepping into a dimly lit room with an old stallion who wanted to do 'hooves on' lessons. It wasn't fear, but awkwardness that was the reason for his hesitation. "I'm thinking way too pervertedly right now. Dammit Stone, you've made me as pervy-minded as you!" He thought in annoyance, before entering with a sigh "I hope I don't regret this..." He said suspiciously

Tricis walked in behind him and closed the door. Effectively shutting them off from the outside world. She then telekinetically picked up two wooden katanas from an exposed shelf on the wall left of the doors. There were several different weapons on the shelf, but she only grabbed the two. She carried them over and dropped them between the two boys.

"Now, pick one that you think is pretty and wait for my mark.

• Brohoof 1

Tricis walked in behind him and closed the door. Effectively shutting them off from the outside world. She then telekinetically picked up two wooden katanas from an exposed shelf on the wall left of the doors. There were several different weapons on the shelf, but she only grabbed the two. She carried them over and dropped them between the two boys.

"Now, pick one that you think is pretty and wait for my mark.

(sorry, I kinda forgot to reply. Been a bit distracted lol) Sole looked at the wooden weapons with a grin, before reaching out and picking up a quarterstaff "heh, this thing is pretty fun to use." He said cheerfully. he usually used a katana, but recently he'd been trying new weapons.
  • Brohoof 1

(sorry, I kinda forgot to reply. Been a bit distracted lol) Sole looked at the wooden weapons with a grin, before reaching out and picking up a quarterstaff "heh, this thing is pretty fun to use." He said cheerfully. he usually used a katana, but recently he'd been trying new weapons.

The unicorn telekinetically lifted one of the wooden katanas and held it out in front of him at a wide angle. "Sole, my name is Garnet. I don't want you to take any of this personally." he said.

Tricis saw that they were both ready, then she gave her mark. "Alright, begin the sparing match!"

• Brohoof 1

Sole grinned and dashed at the pony with incredible speed "don't waste your time worrying about me. if you don't go all out from now, I might accidentally kill ya!♫" he said in a singsong voice, obviously happy with being able to fight again. He made several quick jabs at the pony's and legs, chest and head in rapid succession.

• Brohoof 1